感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
本文转自热心网友

2013年7月份换了一份工作,到现在这个公司做橱柜,才真正的醒悟,应该是终于被刺激醒了。

以前做外贸做的只是翻译工作,被动的被客人牵着走,他要什么我便按照他的说法提供给他,完全不去分析客人的内在需求。

这个帖子主要是想要记录我和一个澳洲客人沟通的总过程,这是一个很有营销思维的邮件营销。但愿能给大家一些启发。

客户G:
刚开始和G有过几封邮件的沟通后就悄无声息了,他很急的需要一个样板先看看,但是因为产品本身的复杂性,报价之前需要确认的很多细节,我问过两次后,G 就懒得再回答我了,一定是感觉到我的不专业。后来思考了很久才想通为什么客人突然就不联系我了,因为他根本就不相信我。
想来想去,还是应该要展示自己的专业程度,于是写邮件如下:

I talked with our Europ market colleague and found that we have made display kitchen for many electric company Europ before .There is Italian brand XXX .I will show you some picture about this case by attachment.因为之前问了太多的问题,客人明显感到我的不专业,于是说问了我们欧洲市场的同事,给自己一个台阶下。并且发了一些以前做过的电器展示柜给他参考,表示我们以前也和大公司合作过,让他对我们能做好他的产品产生信任感。

Before I told you that Australia is one of our most important market ,and we had make 8 project at Melbourne,Sydney,Adelaide this year .
分析市场,说明之前在澳洲做过很多工程并且明白的说明在哪里做的,这样客人容易产生共鸣,觉得你是了解我的市场的。

I know your material for cabinet should be white MFC, Door panel and filler should be black wood grain laminate.Bentch top and wall cabinet be white laminate.All laminate we will choose chinese brand laminate .
因为之前的问过太多不专业问题后客人懒得回复说明客人一定是觉得我理解不了他的意思,于是重复客人所需要的材料,让他知道我懂了他要什么东西。

For all of this ,I will send our sample color,please choose.If you need this color card we also can send to you by express.
直接给出色卡,推动客人选择。

We know your are urgent order a sample to check quality and need by air feight ,I will calculate all price with flat pack ,its will save more feight cost.

提出要给客人拆装运输是为了给客人节省运费,让他感觉到我在帮他。
All of this sample we can finished it with in 7-10 days ,please confirm all of this information to us ,then we can calculate price and make sample for you soon .

客人之前有提到想要一个样板很急,提出我们可以马上开始完成他的样板。

很多时候很多人都在问,为什么客人就不回复我了,那是因为你根本没有让他对你的邮件产生兴趣,有价值的东西,外国人都是很直接简单的,如果有我需要的信息,或者有必要了才回回复。

上封邮件准备了很多图片跟邮件一起发过去了,图片有以前和大公司合作的产品,有色卡,还有我们以前做过的图纸。那是周六的时候,我邮件定时到客人澳洲当地时间早上9点。意料之中,当我周一打开邮件,收到客人回复:
Hello Lilly,
For white, please use Brite White.
for the Black, we do not want to have wood grain black. a solid black in Gloss is preffered. do you have laminate in this type?

我长又详细的邮件客人就这样简单给了我一个回复,他一定还是对我心有余悸。

回复:

客人说他不喜欢我之前给的色卡,他需要的是高光黑色。于是我让工厂同事把她上次出货拍的照片发给我,可惜那照片质量太差了,那会儿留下的是有问题的照片,没办法,只能PS。
We just finish a small project 50 set Laminate kitchen cabinet to Melbourne .There also use solid black in gloss.
Due to the gloss black are easy scratch,so always we will have a protective film cover on it ,I will send this picture to you .
Please understand this picture not so good to look due to that film, only for your reference .

Also please check the color card in attachment.I will make quotation for you ASAP.Including shipping charge .

既然客人需要高光PVC的,为了让客人觉得我已经充分理解他的需求,于是拍照修图,并告诉他这个是在澳洲墨尔本做的。他就明白我们是有这个能力提供他需要的东西。

仍然是意料之中,客人看到我发的图片,顿时兴奋了。
Hello Lily,

Colour looks good.

I really need the quite today if possible as we need to move on these.
Please supply shipping as sepetate  quote as we may ship ourselves
好了,开始催我报价了。

这时候是不是千万不要兴奋。当客人兴奋了的时候,相反的你需要的是更多的淡定,千万别急。

回复挖掘客人具体的数量。

I can't make quote today due to still have some material price need check ..

Could you please let me know what's your quantity at this moment ?

I need know your quantity then I can talk with my boss and give a final price .

Hope you can understand ,see you tomorrow .

一切等明天再说吧。

第二天,客人大早就给出回复,看来是真的急需要价格了。

Hello Lily,

We will purchase 240+ units  within 12 months. Our orders will be 20 units per month as per our store updates. We will ship monthly to australia. 他说他们每年有240多套橱柜需呀采购,大概每个月20套左右。他们每个月都有货柜到澳大利亚。

We replace all of our displays every year for new model products so will keep repeating yearly for the successful manufacturer.

I'm very keen to finalise this today if possible as we have to decide on which manufacturer we select.
客人很聪明的催我,如果今天还不给出价格就不考虑我们了。

Thank you again.
上一封邮件客人说每个月大概需要20套,按照他的产品算,20套也还不到10w,那么小的订单一次我们工厂没有什么兴趣接的,这时候尝试推动客人,看能不能做点库存,每次下单下到一个货柜。
Thanks a lot for your prompt reply .

Your quantity of 20 units per month are really small and the shipping charge also very expensive if you only take this 20 units item .告诉客人20套一次运费不划算。

Kitchen cabinet most of customized products , there have many big company don't accept this small quantity  .If you find small factory they can do but not good for quality .橱柜是定制产品,很多大公司都不会接这样的小数量订单,如果你找小工厂,质量很难保证。

We had do many project for Australia ,We know the quality for your local area .They always have high quality demand with good price .
So I would like suggestion that you should take order reach our quantity for 20feet container everytimes,about 40sets your size display kitchen cabinet .我们之前在澳洲做过很多工程,我们知道澳洲当地的标准。建议客人一次可以拿到一个20尺货柜,大概40多套。

Yes,I can understand you need consider your store updates.According my quantity you should consider some standard cabinet .
You can keep some stock then got better price and cheaper shipping charge .
If you can meet our units,I will discuss with my boss and give lowest factory price .I'll happy if I can help this .
再次尝试说服客人,如果达到我们MOQ,我可以找老板申请拿到一个好的价格。
Hope you can consider this tips .we had do many Electric display kitchen cabinet for Europ before .But for Australia diaplay kitchen cabinet is my first time .I want to got your help for develop our display kitchen in Australia .表达我们的诚恳。

At last ,please reply ASAP,When we confirm ,I will talk with my boss help to got lowest price for support you and our further business .
Dont' worry about the time ,I can give price fast if you confirm early .

这个邮件发过去,客人立马就回复了:

How many kitchens of this size will a 20ft container fit?

Can you price up the 20 units as well, even if they won't fill a container ?

回复:
继续表明如果只是20套,我们不愿意接。并且运输也是一个很大的问题很容易损坏。

I just make call for you but no answer .20unit only half a 20 ft containter.
How to shipping it ?Its difficulty,If shipping with other people boat are easy broken and we can't got tax refund will give very higher price .
If you can meet 40 unit ,its just full of 20 container and we can give a good price ,because of we can got some tax refund from goverment .
Price I can give you soon if you confirm this .

客人回复:
Hi Lily,

I need all the information to be able to make a desisions.

What is the cost of one unit, 20 units and 40 units?
客户要求我报价一套,20套,40套的价格。

I don't think 40 units will fit in a single 20ft container.

We have other prices and I need to make a desisions. Please provide a price if you would like to be considered.
亮点在最后一句,我已经有了其他的一个价格,我现在需要做决定,如果你想被考虑就尽快提供价格。

当时我一看到客人这个邮件我顿时兴奋起来,这个客人绝对是个老手,很明白的使用迂回战术,让我感觉到他的威胁。

这时候,看到客人的反应那么大,我肯定是不能继续降下去,说实话,10w左右要接肯定还是会接的,况且客人是长期稳定客户。

于是我把价格给到他,并且提出要求。For material wastage rate,we demand that every item should be meet 5 units .Or not we need charge more 20% as retail price .因为材料损耗问题,我们要求他每款必须有5套,不然就要加收20%作为零售。

这样一封邮件抛出去,客人整整两个星期没有回复我,我想估计就这样完了?

事情还没有结束。

两周中我一共发了两封邮件询问他是否收到报价,是否有所反馈,但是一直没有收到任何答复。于是我怒了。。。。

我很生气的发了一封邮件过去:希望能置死地而后生。

I am lily .
About the electrical cabinet ,I haven't got any reply after provide our price  .
Actually we communicated a lot together ,and we did a lot of effort .我们做了很多努力。
You make me see the hope of our further cooperation .I am also confident can do your order very well .你让我看到我们可做的希望,我也很有自信能把你的产品做好。

Actually I had sent email to you many times ,you didn't reply and make me feel sad.
I am not really to care about my effort ,because this as a qualified sales should do for client.
But you even don't let know why don't reply ?Is due to my price ,service or products problem?
我不在乎我的努力,这是作为一个合格的销售应该做的,但是你都不告诉我为什么不回复,是因为我的价格,服务还是什么原因?

In fact I also busy every day.You don't have to give me this order,we still friends .
If there have some part do not good enough ,you can point out and I will correct .
事实上,我也很忙,你不必给我这个订单我们也是朋友,如果有哪里做的不好你可以指出来。

All in all ,I have done a lot of Australian customers ,the most of client will tell me why can't cooperation .Whether the price or other reasons .
Australia customers alway polite are different with indian .
总之,我有很多澳洲客人,他们都会告诉我为什么不能合作。

最后抛出:澳洲客人都是很礼貌的不会像印度客人一样。(其实我已经很婉转了,那会儿和老板商量对策,老板让我发作为一个男人,你这样的行为很没有风度,我最后折中了一下,毕竟还是要争取合作的)
Anyway ,Hope to hear from you soon .

逼了他一把之后客人回复了

Sorry as I have been away from the office for business trip.
也许客人真的出差去了也许只是一个台阶,不管怎么样,客人再次回复了。

I will send you a 3D sketch of the kitchens.
Also, can you provide detail on your flat pack procedures?
How does it loook? do you have pictures?
这里很重要了,客人说想要看我们拆装的过程图,当时我看到客人回复,马上很急切的想要发邮件把我们包装图给他,转念一想,为什么客人要我们的拆装图,是不是担心组装的问题或者我们包装能够不够扎实。于是耐着性子整理资料,这一次要给客人一封100%满意的邮件。

当天我没有回复他,其实我也是想他拖了我半个月没回复,当他急的时候,我要更加淡定才行。而且一直坚信,要不不做,做了就要做到最好的原则,准备好所有说服他的资料,然后再一次让他满意。

第二天他又来催了:

Hi Lily,

Apologoes as I was away.

Did you receive my last email about me providing a 3D design?

We would also need to see how you manage Flat Pack items. do you have photos to show?

说到这封邮件的回复,整整花了我一天的时间,找工厂跟单拍照片,拍视频,然后让设计师给我剪辑视频。
因为客人上一封邮件说的想要看我们的拆装包装,为什么客人要看拆装包装的图片呢,是怕我们包的不扎实吗,我想这只是一个原因。
对于橱柜的拆装,很多客人担心到时候组装的时候会不会很复杂。为了打消客人的顾虑,我纸上谈兵是没有用处的,于是我做了很多工作,发了很多我们以前做的东西给客人看。

Yes, I got your email as below .
But I am too busy this two days for a Canada customer, so late reply.
这里解释为什么一直没有回复他,当然是编了一个理由说因为这两天一直在忙活一个加拿大客人的事情。

For your last email want to see our flat pack procedures picture .
You don't need worried about anything ,including how to assemble and package.告诉他不需要担心包装问题。
We have 15 years experience for the kitchen project ,we did a lot knock down cabinet.我们有15年的经验,做过很多拆装橱柜。
There never have any customer comfuse for the assemble and less some accessories .从来发生过客人不会组装或者少了配件的事情。
Because we do much work for this ,I will explain more detail as below :这是因为我们做了如下一些工作:

Our package :
1,All of our pack use 10mm carton and no problem for people stand .This to make sure the carton non-deformation .
We had make test picture you can see below :
我们的包装用的是10mm的箱子,人站上去都没有问题。这是为了保护箱子不变形。
2,All around the edging will use hard foam.This is protect for undamage the edge banding in process of transportation .
全部用硬泡沫封边,为了保护产品封边不损坏。
3,B广告een board with board we also use foam in case of the scratches.
板与板之间都会用泡沫隔开,保护板与板之间不刮花
4,Also we are free to provide logo,name and some other your demand shipping mark printing.
并且我们提供免费的logo。。。的印刷服务
Provide assembly instructions :
提供组装说明书
Our flat pack are knock down every small cabinet on a package with all accessories .
And every package will put assembly instructions like my picture .This is form one of our Vancouver.Canada customer .
告诉他我们是怎么包装的。
Training Video:
In addition,I will provide the video which one for my vancouver customer.This video is train them how to assemble and will send to your reference .提供组装视频。

I will send our flat picture by attachment for your reference.

二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:Manufacturer Lowest Price accessories instruction COOPERATION 澳洲 外贸

赞一个

使用道具

藤椅
chimewang 发表于 2014-4-24 15:18:38 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
考虑客户的需求,而不是仅仅从自己角度出发。——这一点说起来简单,做起来不容易。PS:谈判技巧不错啊!

使用道具

板凳
凭雨听风 发表于 2014-4-24 23:47:35 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
好帖子

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 07:14