应届毕业生专属福利!

求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
I got both SAS base and SAS advanced certificates at a time last month in the US.

From registeration (2 days before my preparation) to getting certificates, I just spend 1 week on it.

[BACKGROUND]
Actually, I have experiences in using SAS.
I graduated from Sun Yat-sen University with doubl degrees in Finance and Statistics.
I learnt SAS by myself when I was pursing my seconde degree in Statistics.
But at that time I just focused on the regression model and some basic handling.

So SAS base is really easy for me and I believed I could pass it without any preparation.
But SAS advanced was really really really tough for me. I didn't have experience in using SQL or Marco.
I just learnt it by myself in a week.

[Conclusion]
Recently a lot of friends asked me about SAS certificate test.
I told them my experience and confirmed that test itself is really really easy but SAS is not.
SAS is a powerful software and that is why it is sooooooo expensive.

I admit that with SAS Certificates, I have more interview opportunities when I am searching for job. But it also make you sucks because in order to prepare your interview you have to practice you SAS programming. That is to say, if you spent a lot of time on passing the exam only, that is not wise.

My suggesting is just learn about SAS by some cases and then schedule your test. In this way you can make the most use of your time.

Besides, I have some materials I summed up by myself. I cannot upload now bucause of the technique problem.
If you want them just email me: mercurysysu@gmail.com

And now I am reviewing econometric and fianncial modelings, so I am willing to discuss and study with you guys.
Please feel free to cantact with me.

二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:Advanced SAS base ADVANCE VANCE advan University getting before

wh7064rg 发表于 2015-4-25 10:07:21 |显示全部楼层 |坛友微信交流群
Thx for sharing

使用道具

shari1989 发表于 2015-7-20 14:40:13 |显示全部楼层 |坛友微信交流群
thanks for sharing!!

使用道具

little_comb 发表于 2015-7-21 03:14:26 |显示全部楼层 |坛友微信交流群
Thx for sharing! Does Adv require more Statistics knowledge than Base?

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加好友,备注cda
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 19:15