请选择 进入手机版 | 继续访问电脑版
楼主: nelsoncwlee
3155 5

Global Macro Trading: Profiting in a New World Economy (Bloomberg Financial) [推广有奖]

• 5关注
  • 82粉丝

学科带头人

62%

还不是VIP/贵宾

-

TA的文库  其他...

Financial Engineering

威望
论坛币
300240 个
通用积分
学术水平
240 点
热心指数
288 点
信用等级
148 点
经验
240984 点
帖子
精华
在线时间
2716 小时
注册时间
2015-6-13
最后登录
2023-7-9

初级热心勋章 初级信用勋章 中级热心勋章

nelsoncwlee 发表于 2015-6-18 21:02:53 |显示全部楼层 |坛友微信交流群
相似文件 换一批

+2 论坛币
k人 参与回答

经管之家送您一份

应届毕业生专属福利!

求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
Brings global macro trading down to earth for individual and professional traders, investors and asset managers, as well being a useful reference handbook

Global Macro Trading is an indispensable guide for traders and investors who want to trade Global Macro – it provides Trading Strategies and overviews of the four asset classes in Global Macro which include equities, currencies, fixed income and commodities. Greg Gliner, who has worked for some of the largest global macro hedge funds, shares ways in which an array of global macro participants seek to capitalize on this strategy, while also serving as a useful reference tool. Whether you are a retail investor, manage your own portfolio, or a finance professional, this book equips you with the knowledge and skills you need to capitalize in global macro.

Editorial ReviewsFrom the Inside FlapGlobal Macro Trading: Profiting in a New World Economy is an indispensable guide for traders and investors who want to trade global macro—it provides trading strategies and overviews of the four asset classes in global macro, which include equities, currencies, fixed income, and commodities. Greg Gliner, who has worked for some of the largest global macro hedge funds, shares ways in which an array of global macro participants seek to capitalize on this strategy. Whether you are a retail investor, finance professional, or manage your own portfolio, this book equips you with the knowledge and skills you need to capitalize in global macro.
Gliner provides a comprehensive overview of global macro trading, which consists of portfolio construction, risk management, biases, and essentials to query building. Global Macro Trading equips the reader with introductions and tools for each of the four asset classes: equities, currencies, fixed income, and commodities. The reader will be armed with a range of powerful global macro trading and investing strategies that include introductions to discretionary and systematic macro. The book also discusses the role of central banking and the importance of global macroeconomic data releases and demographics as they relate to global macro trading.
The thorough information provided in Global Macro Trading enables readers to navigate global macro markets with confidence. After reading this book, you will understand the basic concepts behind the asset class and ways to trade it. You will also have a reference guide that will serve as a valuable tool in navigating the various regimes and market conditions. This information will empower the reader with a confident and competent understanding of global macro.

From the Back Cover

Praise for GLOBAL MACRO TRADING

"Global Macro Trading is a precious addition to the analysis of macroeconomics. It also explains in clear and well-written chapters how to profit from continuously changing trends through the understanding of the relationships between equities, fixed income securities, foreign exchange, and commodity price movements. I highly recommend this very thorough and well-researched work to any investor."
—Marc Faber, Editor, The Gloom, Boom & Doom Report

"This is one of those books you want to have on your desk nearby and reference when you see something that you know is macro and want to get up to speed fast. Greg Gliner managed to get across a lot of important points and material in a clean and organized way, something that I wish I had 25 years ago when I was starting to trade global macro myself."
—Robert Savage, CEO of CCTrack Solutions, a new quantitative macro hedge fund

"Global Macro Trading is a perfect primer for those seeking to understand global macro. Gliner provides an easy to digest breakdown of the most critical topics related to trading global macro, including discretionary versus systematic approaches, technical analysis, the role of risk management in macro, economic data, and understanding different product groups. This book is a must-read for any money manager or trader seeking to understand the asset class."
—Anthony Scaramucci, Founder and Co-Managing Partner, SkyBridge Capital

"It is quite possible for a 'bottoms up' investor to go through life without any understanding of global macroeconomics. Most think it can only be done by Ph.D.'s with access to enormous computing capacity and are intimidated. Greg Gliner unravels some of the mysteries of the strategy and provides a helpful guide to harnessing its power in a disciplined way. Every investor can benefit from knowing more about the science and art of this craft."
—Byron R. Wien, Vice Chairman, Blackstone Advisory Partners LP

Product Details
  • Series: Bloomberg Financial (Book 567)
  • Hardcover: 368 pages
  • Publisher: Bloomberg Press; 1 edition (June 9, 2014)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 111836242X
  • ISBN-13: 978-1118362426

Global+Macro+Trading_+Profiting+-+Greg+Gliner.pdf (9.11 MB, 需要: 5 个论坛币)

二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:Profiting Bloomberg financial inancial bloomber individual reference provides classes include

本帖被以下文库推荐

Enthuse 发表于 2015-6-19 06:02:53 |显示全部楼层 |坛友微信交流群
thanks ... sha fa ..

使用道具

puupupupupupupupupupupuppupupupupuupup

使用道具

hi sir

I don't understand Chinese .. may i get this book ?
my email - omrangassan@hotmail.com

Thanx

使用道具

gcredit88 发表于 2017-6-30 19:49:40 |显示全部楼层 |坛友微信交流群
thank for sharing

使用道具

tangerr 发表于 2017-9-10 15:35:18 |显示全部楼层 |坛友微信交流群
谢谢分享!好人,学习ing,分析宏观面~

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加好友,备注jr
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 15:38