求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
前言 说明:
This diploma thesis is focused on the subject of automated trading systems.Considerable part of total transaction volume on exchanges is driven by institutional algorithmic trading. Today’s more accessible technology and connection to marketplace through brokers makes this type of trading relevant for retail traders as well.
    Having actively and discretionary traded for my own account for two years I moved from this type of trading to development of automated trading systems. During 18  months I was able to develop several systems that I started trading. The out-of-sample  backtested results are presented.

The main goal of this thesis is to offer a basic framework for systems development, focusing on principles and methodology and highlighting several   issues/pitfalls connected to the subject. The partial goals are:
a) Presenting a reasonable performance measurement method for systems  comparison and assessment.
b) Tackling the issue of robustness and optimization
c) Finding a suitable money management technique

Theoretical part of this thesis is covered in Chapters 1 and 2 with the analytical  part and solutions presented for every major goal in Chapters 3, 4 and 5.  The contribution of this thesis is in the refinement of existing performance metrics  to make them more dependable for development and comparison of systems, the  introduction of robustness measurements and a different take on money management - focusing on drawdown estimation.  I would like to express my gratitude towards my supervisor Dr. Juraj Pancik for  his guidance. I would also like to state that I wrote this thesis independently, with guidance from diploma thesis supervisor and I used literature referenced at the end.

目录参考:
mulu1.PNG
mulu2.PNG [size=14.6667px]

设计和实现自动交易程序.pdf (1.48 MB, 需要: 2 个论坛币) [size=14.6667px]

二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:自动交易程序 自动交易 Contribution Optimization Measurements

等待。。。。。。。
沙发
kayvid 发表于 2018-5-12 23:34:39 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
最近在看相关资料,再送大家一个

使用道具

藤椅
kayvid 发表于 2018-5-14 00:13:42 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加好友,备注jr
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 15:21