已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
充实每一天 + 10 精彩帖子

总评分: 论坛币 + 10   查看全部评分

使用道具

derekzeng1972 发表于 2018-10-18 10:56:48 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
昨天阅读4小时,累计阅读305小时

高效能人士的七个习惯的第一个习惯摘要如下:

Habit 1: Be Proactive
“I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor.” –Thorea
We have uniquely human ability of self-awareness or the ability to think about your very thought process. Self-awareness enables us to stand apart and examine even the way we “see” ourselves—our paradigm, the most fundamental paradigm of effectiveness.
If the only vision we have of ourselves comes from the social mirror—from the current social paradigm and from the opinions, perceptions, and paradigms of the people around us—our view of ourselves is like the reflection in the crazy mirror room at the carnival.
There are three social maps – genetic determinism, psychic determinism, and environmental determinism. Each of these map is based on the stimulus/response theory we most often think of in connection with Pavlov’s experiments with dogs. The basic idea is that we are conditioned to respond in a particular way to a particular stimulus.
Victor Frankl was a self-aware being who could look as an observer at his very involvement. His basic identity was intact. He could decide within himself how all of this was going to affect him. Between what happened to him, or the stimulus, and his response to it, was his freedom or power to choose that response.
Between stimulus and response, man has the freedom to choose. Between stimulus and response is our greatest power—the freedom to choose.
Proactivity means as human beings, we are responsible for our own lives. Our behavior is a function of our decision, not our conditions. We can subordinate feelings to values. We have the initiative and the responsibility to make things happen.
Responsibility is the ability to choose your response. Highly proactive people recognize their responsibility. They do not blame circumstances, conditions, or conditioning for their behavior. Their behavior is a product of their won conscious choice, based on values, rather than a product of their conditions, based on feelings.
“No one can hurt you without your consent.” “They cannot take away our self- respect if we do no give it to them.” “I am what I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.”
It’s not what happens to us, but our response to what happens to us that hurts us.
There are three central values in life—the experiential, or that which happens to us; the creative, or that which we bring into existence; and the attitudinal, or our response in difficult circumstances such as terminal illness. The highest of the three values is attitudinal, in the paradigm of reframing sense. What matters most is how we respond to what we experience in life.
Taking initiative means recognizing our responsibility to make things happen.
“Solution selling” is a key paradigm in business success.
Because our attitudes and behaviors flow out of our paradigms, if we use our self-awareness to examine them, we can often see in them the nature of our underlying maps. Our language, for example, is a very real indicator of the degree to which we see ourselves as proactive people. So listen to our language and look at where we focus our time and energy.
Proactive people focus their efforts in the circle of influence. They work on the things they can do something about. The nature of their energy is positive, enlarging and magnifying, causing their circle of influence to increase. As long as we are working in our circle of concern, we empower the things within it to control us. We aren’t taking the proactive initiative necessary to effect positive change.
Proactive people have a circle of concern that is at least as big as their circle of influence, accepting the responsibility to use their influence effectively.
The problem we face fall in one of three areas: direct control (problems involving our own behavior); indirect control (problems involving other people’s behavior); or no control (problems we can do nothing about, such as our past or situational realities).
Direct control problems are solved by working on our habits. They are obviously within our circle of influence. These are the “private victories” of habits 1,2 and 3. Indirect control problems are solved by changing our methods of influence. These are “public victories” of habits 4, 5 and 6. No control problems involve taking the responsibility to change the line on the bottom on our face—to smile, to genuinely and peacefully accept these problems and learn to live with them, even though we don’t like them. “Lord, give me the courage to change the things which can and ought to be changed, the serenity to accept the things which cannot be changed, and the wisdom to know the difference.”
Changing our habits, changing our methods of influence and changing the way we see our no control problems are all within our circle of influence.
It is inspiring to realize that in choosing our response to circumstance, we powerfully affect our circumstance.
The proactive approach is to change from the Inside-Out: to be different, and by being different, to effect positive change in what’s out there—I can be more resourceful, I can be more diligent, I can be more creative, I can be more cooperative.
We are responsible to control our lives and to powerfully influence our circumstances by working on be, on what we are.
We can be happy and accept those things that at present we can’t control, while we focus our efforts on the things that we can.
The power to make and keep commitments to ourselves is the essence of developing the basic habits of effectiveness. Knowledge, skill and desire are all within our control.
Be a light, not a judge. Be a model, not a critic. Be part of the solution, not part of the problem.
Work on things you have control over. Work on you. On be.
Look at the weakness of others with compassion, not accusation.
We are responsible for our own effectiveness, for our own happiness, and ultimately, I would say, for most of our circumstances.
“The fountain of content must spring up in the mind, and he who has so little knowledge of human nature as to seek happiness by changing anything but his own disposition, will waste his life in fruitless efforts and multiply the grief he proposes to remove.”
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
充实每一天 + 40 精彩帖子

总评分: 论坛币 + 40   查看全部评分

使用道具

从1万到一亿 在职认证  发表于 2018-10-18 11:09:14 来自手机 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
昨日阅读1小时,累计阅读89小时
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
充实每一天 + 10 精彩帖子

使用道具

daoken 发表于 2018-10-18 11:13:18 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
昨日阅读时间1小时,总阅读时间1小时
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
充实每一天 + 10 精彩帖子

使用道具

贝玉丰 发表于 2018-10-18 11:13:31 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
昨日阅读2小时,累计阅读422小时。
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
充实每一天 + 10 精彩帖子

使用道具

Richardsunhw 在职认证  发表于 2018-10-18 11:23:21 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群

昨日阅读3小时,累积阅读110小时
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
充实每一天 + 10 精彩帖子

使用道具

充实每一天 发表于 2018-10-18 11:35:44 来自手机 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
https://xueqiu.com/9961102939/115222529

康旗股份纪要

使用道具

myJGw 发表于 2018-10-18 11:41:17 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
2018-10-18
昨日阅读1小时,累计阅读430小时                          

Continue to read book "The 7 habits of highly effective people : powerful lessons in personal change " by Stephen R. Covey

The book outlines some great concepts. Stephen Covey makes a point that public progress is more difficult when an individual has not made the appropriate internal mental progress first. I found this part of the book unique in the personal progress genre.

This book could change your life. Covey sets up seven basic ways to control havoc in your life and make your way towards success. Many important lessons are here and I recommend this book for anyone who needs an something to pull them back in the direction they want their life to go. I especially liked the chapter on understanding the square foot that everyone lives in. It totally put many things into perspective, and I found myself analyzing where people are getting their thought process. A great tool to use to cut the junk out of your life and concentrate on what will most benefit

Internal success:
Be proactive (taking responsibility for your life).
Begin with the end in mind (knowing what you want is half the battle, you must know what you want in order to achieve it)
First things first (time management is simply using your time to do the most valuable activities first, prioritization)

Public success:
Think win win
Seek first to understand, then to be understood
Synergy

The book is good for anyone who wants to understand the habits of successful people. Make these habits your own and you will be amazed at the progress you can achieve!
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
充实每一天 + 40 精彩帖子

总评分: 论坛币 + 40   查看全部评分

使用道具

librastang 发表于 2018-10-18 11:44:41 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
昨日阅读1小时,累计阅读46小时
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
充实每一天 + 10 精彩帖子

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加好友,备注jr
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 16:44