昨日阅读2小时,累计阅读816小时      
挑战第三百三十天   读15页书,完成当日目标
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
充实每一天 + 10 精彩帖子

总评分: 论坛币 + 10   查看全部评分

使用道具

yunnandlg 在职认证  学生认证  发表于 2019-2-2 12:01:12 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
昨日阅读3小时,累计阅读154小时

Country roads take me home, to the place I belong.
已有 2 人评分论坛币 学术水平 热心指数 信用等级 收起 理由
宽客老丁 + 1 + 1 + 1 精彩帖子
充实每一天 + 12 精彩帖子

总评分: 论坛币 + 12  学术水平 + 1  热心指数 + 1  信用等级 + 1   查看全部评分

使用道具

yunnandlg 在职认证  学生认证  发表于 2019-2-2 12:01:17 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
昨日阅读3小时,累计阅读154小时

[td]Country roads take me home, to the place I belong.
故乡的路,带我回家吧,回到我期盼已久的归宿。[/td]
已有 1 人评分学术水平 热心指数 信用等级 收起 理由
宽客老丁 + 1 + 1 + 1 精彩帖子

总评分: 学术水平 + 1  热心指数 + 1  信用等级 + 1   查看全部评分

使用道具

yunnandlg 在职认证  学生认证  发表于 2019-2-2 12:01:59 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
昨日阅读3小时,累计阅读154小时

Country roads take me home, to the place I belong.
故乡的路,带我回家吧,回到我期盼已久的归宿。

已有 1 人评分学术水平 热心指数 信用等级 收起 理由
宽客老丁 + 1 + 1 + 1 精彩帖子

总评分: 学术水平 + 1  热心指数 + 1  信用等级 + 1   查看全部评分

使用道具

jsy6541 发表于 2019-2-2 12:21:14 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
昨天阅读5小时,累计阅读1920小时
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
充实每一天 + 10 精彩帖子

使用道具

充实每一天 发表于 2019-2-2 12:45:15 来自手机 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
任正非与柳传志的一次碰面

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/OZ_Q1jqQb3ZgT1GKTwjbqw

使用道具

edmcheng 发表于 2019-2-2 13:03:05 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
昨日阅读1小时。 总阅读时间104小时
Invest Like a Guru – How to generate higher returns at reduced risk with value investing 2017(Charlie Tian)
https://bbs.pinggu.org/thread-6755810-1-1.html (Page 46-60)
Deep-Value Investing and Its Inherent Problems

阅读到的有价值的内容段落摘录
The idea of deep-value investing is straightforward; it is simply “buying dollar bills for 40 cents,” as explained by Buffett, who in his early years experienced tremendous success practicing deep-value. investing. Deep-value investors try to buy the stock of a company for a price that is discounted from the assessed value of the assets, then wait for the gap between the price and the value to close. Deep-value investors require a minimum gap between the price and the assessed value in order to buy. This minimum gap is called the margin of safety, which is important to protect investors from errors occurring during the assessment of the value.

Benjamin Graham andWalter Schloss were deep-value investors. Graham said in his classic book, The Intelligent Investor, that to avoid errors and ignorance, it is safer to have a diversified portfolio, which may consist of more than a hundred companies. In assessing what the stock is worth, or its value, deep-value investors focus on the balance sheet of the company and have no interest in its operations. There are four ways to estimate the company’s value, depending on how conservatively investors want to go with the valuation.
I highly recommend to read Buffet’s letter to shareholders. Continuous lifelong learning changed me a lot, and I now look at everything in life, even if it is not related to business and investing, from a totally different angle. Of course, I apply what I learned in my own practice of investing research, and in the following chapters I will detail how to apply this knowledge in your investing. I hope to establish the right investing framework so that you can invest in one with a solid foundation and avoid many of the mistakes that investors could have averted, and ultimately achieve long-term success. Benjamin Graham and Walter Schloss were deep-value investors. Graham said in his classic book, The Intelligent Investor, that to avoid errors and ignorance, it is safer to have a diversified portfolio, which may consist of more than a hundred companies.5 In assessing what the stock is worth, or its value, deep-value investors focus on the balance sheet of the company and have no interest in its operations. There are four ways to estimate the company’s value, depending on how conservatively investors want to go with the valuation.
The risk in investing in these companies is that most of them are not well-run and may be continuously losing money. To reduce the risk, GuruFocus added the option that users can filter for companies that have positive operating cash flow. In this way, the companies will
likely be able to maintain their operations without burning through their cash. According to Graham, some of these companies may well become insolvent as economic conditions worsen, so it is important to hold a diversified basket of them. Though the strategy worked well for Graham, these bargains are no longer around for modern value investors seeking to build a diversified portfolio. During the drastic decline of the stock market in 2008, this screener had a long list, but it has gradually dwindled.
This net-assets-bargain portfolio underperformed the indices from the very beginning and would continue to generate deep losses in all the periods following, even as the broad market continued to gain. As we continued to observe the performance of deep-bargain
portfolios, we initially didn’t have many to include in the portfolio with enough margin of safety. If we invested in the ones that appeared, the performance was typically poor and significantly lagged the market. Compared with Graham’s time, finding companies that have
large displaced prices relative to their liquidation values is much easier due to the advances of technology. As a result, the market is getting crowded and not many deep bargains exist. Especially true in recent years, when the interest rate has been low, the valuations for all assets have been lifted to much higher levels, and it therefore becomes difficult to find deep bargains relative to the net assets on a company’s balance sheet. The best time to invest in these deep bargains is when you can find plenty of them, especially when panic and forced selling are prevalent in the market due to a market crash. During such a period, many stocks that deserve higher valuations are also beaten down on prices, especially those with relatively poor business fundamentals. When the overall market valuation is high and everything else is rising, those dropping and appearing in the deep-bargain screener
probably deserved to be traded by low valuations.

阅读到的有价值信息的自我思考点评感想
Buffett coined the term “cigar-butt investing” for the strategy of buying mediocre businesses at prices that are much lower than the companies’ net-asset values. He said the approach is like “a cigar butt found on the street that has only one puff left in it [and] may not offer much of a smoke, but the ‘bargain purchase’ will make that puff all profit.”

Just as Buffett wrote in his 1989 shareholder letter: “Time is the friend of the wonderful business, the enemy of the mediocre.” Because he paid dear prices for buying unpromising businesses, Buffett learned his lessons. He considered his buying of the control of Berkshire Hathaway his biggest mistake, which eventually cost Buffett and his partners $100 billion

Unless you are a liquidator, that kind of approach to buying businesses is foolish. First, the original ‘bargain’ price probably will not turn out to be such a steal after all. In a difficult business, no sooner is one problem solved than another surfaces—never is there just one cockroach in the kitchen. Second, any initial advantage you secure will be quickly eroded by the low return that the business earns
已有 2 人评分论坛币 学术水平 热心指数 信用等级 收起 理由
宽客老丁 + 1 + 1 + 1 精彩帖子
充实每一天 + 80 精彩帖子

总评分: 论坛币 + 80  学术水平 + 1  热心指数 + 1  信用等级 + 1   查看全部评分

使用道具

vistro 在职认证  发表于 2019-2-2 13:15:02 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
昨日阅读1小时,累计阅读387小时
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
充实每一天 + 10 精彩帖子

使用道具

jaywill 发表于 2019-2-2 13:43:35 来自手机 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
充实每一天 发表于 2019-2-2 06:19
【加入充实计划】【了解充实计划】
|新充实挑战|    |每日计划清单|
| 【充实积累】| |【充实挑战项目】| ...
昨日阅读1小时,总阅读770小时
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
充实每一天 + 10 精彩帖子

使用道具

lemei 发表于 2019-2-2 13:43:49 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
昨日阅读1小时,2019年累计阅读35小时。继续分享《薛兆丰经济学讲义》内容:
稀缺的原因
是什么造成了稀缺呢?原因有两个:一是我们想要的东西别人也想要;二是人的需求在不断变化,不断升级。
先说第一个原因,我们想要的东西别人也想要。我们经常有这样的体验,到商店找自己最喜欢的商品时,发现它的价格是最高的。这说明什么?说明我们喜欢的别人很可能也喜欢。
个人感悟:
1、以前理解的稀缺是资源的稀缺,其实不同的场景里面,稀缺的含义是不一样的,一定要有场景,具体场景,分析具体问题;
2、稀缺一定要有人,至少有2个以上,存在资源的争夺,有人的地方就会有稀缺,如果只有一个人,不存在稀缺的概念;
3、人性是贪婪的,我们有了一些,还会追求更多。知足常乐说明什么,心理安慰吗?还是一种生活态度?
第二个原因是人的欲望无限。只有野菜的时候,人们想要馒头;有了馒头,就想要吃肉,想要喝酒;有了酒肉,就想备足了馒头和酒肉到远方捕捞海鲜,还要用馒头、酒肉和鱼虾来供养艺术家拍电影。某登山家在攀登珠峰时借助直升机飞了一段路程,遭到了人们的指责,那是因为人们不乐意稀释登顶的荣誉。这种荣誉是人造的,为了争夺这种人造荣誉,就得花费时间、精力和金钱。可以说,物质越丰富,需求就越新奇。
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
充实每一天 + 60 精彩帖子

总评分: 论坛币 + 60   查看全部评分

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 06:59