ÄãºÃ£¬»¶Ó­À´µ½¾­¹ÜÖ®¼Ò [µÇ¼] [×¢²á]

ÉèΪÊ×Ò³ | ¾­¹ÜÖ®¼ÒÊ×Ò³ | Êղر¾Õ¾

µçÒºËÅ·þµÄµû·§Éè¼Æ_±¾¿Æ±ÏÒµÂÛÎÄ·¶ÎÄ

·¢²¼Ê±¼ä£º2015-03-20 À´Ô´£ºÈË´ó¾­¼ÃÂÛ̳
±¾¿Æ±ÏÒµÂÛÎÄ·¶ÎÄ Õª Òª Ò»°ãµû·§¿ª±Õ½Ç¶ÈÓÉÒ»Æø¶¯±ÈÀý·§ÓëÆø¸×¿ØÖƵġ£ÓÉÓÚ³äÒº¹ÞÈÝ»ý±È½ÏС£¬Ñ¹»ú¹¤×÷ʱ³äÒº¹ÞµÄÒºÃ沨¶¯½Ï´ó£¬¶øÆø¶¯±ÈÀý·§¿ØÖƾ«¶È½ÏµÍ£¬ÇÒÆø¶¯·§³¤ÆÚÔÚ¸ßƵÂÊ´óÐгÌ״̬Ϲ¤×÷£¬µ¼ÖÂÆø¶¯¿ØÖÆ·§ºÍÆø¸×ÄÚ²¿Ôª¼þËð»µÔì³ÉÍ£²úʹʣ¬ÑÏÖØÓ°ÏìÉú²ú£¬Òò´ËÓбØÒª½øÐиÄÔì¡£ÓÚÊÇ°Ñ40MN¿ì¶Í»ú³äÒº¹ÞҺλ¿ØÖÆÓÉÔ­Æø¶¯±ÈÀý·§ºÍÆø¸×¿ØÖƵû·§¿ª±Õ½Ç¶È¸Ä³ÉµçÒºËÅ·þ·§ºÍҺѹ¸×¿ØÖÆ·½Ê½¡£ µÚÒ»Õ£¬½éÉÜÁËÄ¿Ç°µû·§µÄ·¢Õ¹×´¿ö¡¢½á¹¹×é³ÉºÍ¹¤×÷Ô­Àí£»ÒºÑ¹¸×µÄÑ¡ÓÃÔ­Ôò£»ÒÔ¼°µçÒºËÅ·þÁ¬ÐøϵͳµÄ²»Í¬¿ØÖÆ·½Ê½¡£ µÚ¶þÕ£¬¾ßÌåµØ¸ø³öÁËÕû¸ö¿ØÖÆϵͳµÄ¹¹³É£¬»­³öÁËϵͳµÄ¿ØÖÆÔ­Àí¼òͼ£¬ÒÔ¼°ÔÚÕû¸öϵͳÖУ¬ÐźŵĴ«µÝ¹ý³Ì¡£ µÚÈýÕ£¬Ã÷È·µØ˵Ã÷Á˸÷Ö÷Òª¹¦ÄÜÔª¼þµÄ¹¤×÷Ô­ÀíºÍÉè¼Æ×¼Ôò¡¢Ñ¡ÓÃ×¼Ôò£¬²¢»­³öÁ˵û·§ºÍҺѹ¸×µÄ½á¹¹Ô­Àíͼ¡£ÓÈÆäÃ÷È·ÁËËùÐèµû·§µÄ¸÷Ïî¼¼ÊõÖ¸±ê£¬²¢¼ÆËã³öÁËÆäÁ÷Á¿ÏµÊý¡¢×î´óÁ÷Á¿¡¢×î´óÁ÷ËÙµÈÖØÒªÊý¾Ý¡£ µÚËÄÕ£¬¸ù¾Ý»úеÉè¼ÆÊֲᣬÖ÷Òª¶Ôµû·§¡¢×ªÖáµÈÖ÷ÒªÁã¼þ½øÐÐÁËÉè¼Æ¡£²¢¶Ôµû·§Ö÷ÖᡢתÖᡢҺѹ¸×¡¢Âݶ¤ºÍ¼üµÈ¹Ø¼üÁã¼þ×öÁËÇ¿¶ÈУºË£¬Æä½á¹û¶¼Âú×ãÉè¼ÆÒªÇó¡£ µÚÎåÕ£¬¶ÔÕû¸öÉè¼Æ¹ý³ÌµÄÒ»¸ö»Ø¹Ë£¬²¢¶ÔϵͳӦÓõÄÒ»¸öÕ¹Íû¡£ ¹Ø¼ü´Ê£ºµû·§¿ØÖÆϵͳ ¹¤×÷Ô­Àí Һѹ¸× Abstract The opening and closing angle of butterfly valve was controlled by a pneumatic proportional valve and cylinder. Due to the smaller cubage of liquid-filled tank, the bigger undulation of filled tank at compressor working time, moreover, the lower control precision of pneumatic proportional valve, and pneumatic valve always works in big state of high frequency and long journeys, the internal components of pneumatic control valve and cylinder are damaged and this will caused shutdown accident, which seriously affects producing. So it is necessary to be made again.By improving the maintenance mode, the proposed liquid level control in the filled tank of 40MN quick forging machine will be changed form the original mode that the pneumatic proportional valve and cylinder control opening and closing angle of butterfly valve into electro-hydraulic servo valve and hydraulic oil tank control mode. In the first chapter, I give the current state of butterfly valve development, structure form and working principle of butterfly valve; selection principle of hydraulic oil tank; and the different control modes of the electro-hydraulic servo system. In the second chapter, I describe the structure of the entire control system in detail, and draw the sketch of the system control principle. And the signal¡¯s delivery in the whole system. In the third chapter, I show a clear illustration of the main components of the functional principles and design criteria, selection criteria, and map out the structure theory drawing of the butterfly valve and the hydraulic oil tank. Particularly, I nail down the required technical targets of the butterfly valve, and calculate its flow coefficient, the largest flow, the largest flow velocity and other important data. In the fourth chapter, based on the mechanical design manual, I mainly design the right butterfly valve, shafts and other major components. As well as butterfly valve spindle, rotating shafts, hydraulic oil tank, bonds and screws, and other key components to do the intensity checking, and the results are to meet design requirements. In the fifth chapter, I review the whole design process and application of a prospect. Keywords£ºButterfly Valve Control System£»Principle£»Cylinder Ä¿ ¼ ÖÐÎÄÕªÒªi Ó¢ÎÄÕªÒªii Ŀ¼iii µÚÒ»Õ Ð÷ÂÛ1 1.1 ¿ÎÌâ±³¾°¼´¹úÄÚÍâ·¢Õ¹¸Å¿ö1 1.1.1 µ÷½ÚÐ͵û·§1 1.1.2 ¿ÉÇúÄÓÉìËõʽµû·§2 1.1.3 ·§ÃÅ´«¶¯×°ÖÃ3 1.1.4 Һѹ¸×4 1.1.5 µçÒº±ÈÀý/ËÅ·þϵͳµÄ¿ØÖÆ·½Ê½5 1.1.6 Á¬Ðø¿ØÖÆϵͳ5 1.2 ¿ÎÌâµÄÑо¿ÒâÒå¼°Ñо¿ÄÚÈÝ7 1.2.1 ¿ÎÌâµÄÑо¿ÒâÒå7 1.2.2 ¼¼ÊõÖ¸±ê7 µÚ¶þÕ ϵͳµÄ½á¹¹Óë×é³É8 2.1 ϵͳ¹¹³É8 2.2 ¸÷Ö÷ÒªÔª¼þ¹¦ÄÜ9 µÚÈýÕ ¹¤×÷Ô­Àí10 3.1 µû·§10 3.2 Һѹ¸×13 3.3 ½Ç¶È´«¸ÐÆ÷14 3.4 µû·§µÄ°²×°Óëά»¤16 3.4.1 µû·§µÄ°²×°µÄ×¢ÒâÊÂÏî16 3.4.2 µû·§µÄʹÓÃά»¤×¢ÒâÊÂÏî16 µÚËÄÕ ǿ¶ÈУºË17 4.1 µû·§µÄ¸÷Ïî²ÎÊý17 4.2 ÖáµÄÉè¼ÆÓëУºË17 4.3 ÆäËüÁã¼þµÄУºË22 µÚÎåÕ ½áÂÛÓëÕ¹Íû24 ²Î¿¼ÎÄÏ×25 ÖÂл26
¾­¹ÜÖ®¼Ò¡°Ñ§µÀ»á¡±Ð¡³ÌÐò
  • ɨÂë¼ÓÈë¡°¿¼ÑÐѧϰ±Ê¼ÇȺ¡±
ÍƼöÔĶÁ
¾­¼ÃѧÏà¹ØÎÄÕÂ
±êÇ©ÔÆ
¾­¹ÜÖ®¼Ò¾«²ÊÎÄÕÂÍƼö