求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
摘要翻译:
本研究报告介绍了CSIEC(教育交流中的计算机模拟)项目中文本蕴涵的生成。CSIEC是一个用于英语教学的基于自然语言的交互式网络人机对话系统。文本蕴涵(GTE)的生成对CSIEC项目的进一步完善至关重要。到目前为止,与GTE相关的文献还很少。本文通过模拟人类把英语作为外语学习的过程,探讨了在CSIEC框架下解决GTE问题的朴素方法及其算法,即NLML中的规则标注、模式识别(匹配)和蕴涵变换。最后通过实例验证了算法的时间复杂度和空间复杂度。进一步的工作包括基于英语教材的规则注释和一个普通用户编辑内含规则的GUI界面。
---
英文标题:
《The Generation of Textual Entailment with NLML in an Intelligent
  Dialogue system for Language Learning CSIEC》
---
作者:
Jiyou Jia
---
最新提交年份:
---
分类信息:

一级分类:Computer Science        计算机科学
二级分类:Computation and Language        计算与语言
分类描述:Covers natural language processing. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Class I.2.7. Note that work on artificial languages (programming languages, logics, formal systems) that does not explicitly address natural-language issues broadly construed (natural-language processing, computational linguistics, speech, text retrieval, etc.) is not appropriate for this area.
涵盖自然语言处理。大致包括ACM科目I.2.7类的材料。请注意,人工语言(编程语言、逻辑学、形式系统)的工作,如果没有明确地解决广义的自然语言问题(自然语言处理、计算语言学、语音、文本检索等),就不适合这个领域。
--
二级分类:Artificial Intelligence        人工智能
分类描述:Covers all areas of AI except Vision, Robotics, Machine Learning, Multiagent Systems, and Computation and Language (Natural Language Processing), which have separate subject areas. In particular, includes Expert Systems, Theorem Proving (although this may overlap with Logic in Computer Science), Knowledge Representation, Planning, and Uncertainty in AI. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes I.2.0, I.2.1, I.2.3, I.2.4, I.2.8, and I.2.11.
涵盖了人工智能的所有领域,除了视觉、机器人、机器学习、多智能体系统以及计算和语言(自然语言处理),这些领域有独立的学科领域。特别地,包括专家系统,定理证明(尽管这可能与计算机科学中的逻辑重叠),知识表示,规划,和人工智能中的不确定性。大致包括ACM学科类I.2.0、I.2.1、I.2.3、I.2.4、I.2.8和I.2.11中的材料。
--
二级分类:Computers and Society        计算机与社会
分类描述:Covers impact of computers on society, computer ethics, information technology and public policy, legal aspects of computing, computers and education. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes K.0, K.2, K.3, K.4, K.5, and K.7.
涵盖计算机对社会的影响、计算机伦理、信息技术和公共政策、计算机的法律方面、计算机和教育。大致包括ACM学科类K.0、K.2、K.3、K.4、K.5和K.7中的材料。
--

---
英文摘要:
  This research report introduces the generation of textual entailment within the project CSIEC (Computer Simulation in Educational Communication), an interactive web-based human-computer dialogue system with natural language for English instruction. The generation of textual entailment (GTE) is critical to the further improvement of CSIEC project. Up to now we have found few literatures related with GTE. Simulating the process that a human being learns English as a foreign language we explore our naive approach to tackle the GTE problem and its algorithm within the framework of CSIEC, i.e. rule annotation in NLML, pattern recognition (matching), and entailment transformation. The time and space complexity of our algorithm is tested with some entailment examples. Further works include the rules annotation based on the English textbooks and a GUI interface for normal users to edit the entailment rules.
---
PDF链接:
https://arxiv.org/pdf/0802.4326
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:lml 语言学 nlm Presentation Intelligence language NLML based our GUI

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 07:07