求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
摘要翻译:
应用工作经常使用具有加性效应的线性模型来研究二元变量的效应(“处理”)。我研究了当治疗效果不均匀时,在这样的模型中OLS estimands的解释。证明了处理系数是两个参数的凸组合,在一定条件下可以解释为处理后和未处理后处理效果的平均值。这些参数上的权重与各组观察的比例成反比。依赖这些隐式权重会对应用工作产生严重后果,我用两个著名的应用程序说明了这一点。我开发了简单的诊断工具,经验性研究人员可以使用这些工具来避免潜在的偏见。用于实现这些方法的软件在R和STATA中可用。在一个重要的特殊情况下,我的诊断只需要知道治疗单位的比例。
---
英文标题:
《Interpreting OLS Estimands When Treatment Effects Are Heterogeneous:
  Smaller Groups Get Larger Weights》
---
作者:
Tymon S{\l}oczy\'nski
---
最新提交年份:
---
分类信息:

一级分类:Economics        经济学
二级分类:Econometrics        计量经济学
分类描述:Econometric Theory, Micro-Econometrics, Macro-Econometrics, Empirical Content of Economic Relations discovered via New Methods, Methodological Aspects of the Application of Statistical Inference to Economic Data.
计量经济学理论,微观计量经济学,宏观计量经济学,通过新方法发现的经济关系的实证内容,统计推论应用于经济数据的方法论方面。
--
一级分类:Statistics        统计学
二级分类:Applications        应用程序
分类描述:Biology, Education, Epidemiology, Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Medical, Physical Sciences, Quality Control, Social Sciences
生物学,教育学,流行病学,工程学,环境科学,医学,物理科学,质量控制,社会科学
--
一级分类:Statistics        统计学
二级分类:Methodology        方法论
分类描述:Design, Surveys, Model Selection, Multiple Testing, Multivariate Methods, Signal and Image Processing, Time Series, Smoothing, Spatial Statistics, Survival Analysis, Nonparametric and Semiparametric Methods
设计,调查,模型选择,多重检验,多元方法,信号和图像处理,时间序列,平滑,空间统计,生存分析,非参数和半参数方法
--

---
英文摘要:
  Applied work often studies the effect of a binary variable ("treatment") using linear models with additive effects. I study the interpretation of the OLS estimands in such models when treatment effects are heterogeneous. I show that the treatment coefficient is a convex combination of two parameters, which under certain conditions can be interpreted as the average treatment effects on the treated and untreated. The weights on these parameters are inversely related to the proportion of observations in each group. Reliance on these implicit weights can have serious consequences for applied work, as I illustrate with two well-known applications. I develop simple diagnostic tools that empirical researchers can use to avoid potential biases. Software for implementing these methods is available in R and Stata. In an important special case, my diagnostics only require the knowledge of the proportion of treated units.
---
PDF链接:
https://arxiv.org/pdf/1810.01576
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:Tima Tim STI OLS NDS 参数 OLS treatment 知道 具有

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 00:06