求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
摘要翻译:
本文比较了基于熵的方法,并将其应用于21个分类器集成的结构多样性度量。这一措施主要应用于生态学,其中物种计数被用作多样性的衡量标准。采用香农熵、Simpsons和Berger Parker多样性指数。随着多样性指数的增加,集合的精确度也随之提高。由具有相同结构的分类器主导的集合产生了较差的精度。利用信息论中的不确定性规则进一步定义多样性。采用遗传算法,以多样性指标为代价函数,寻找最优集成。投票的方法被用来汇总决定。
---
英文标题:
《The use of entropy to measure structural diversity》
---
作者:
L. Masisi, V. Nelwamondo and T. Marwala
---
最新提交年份:
---
分类信息:

一级分类:Computer Science        计算机科学
二级分类:Machine Learning        机器学习
分类描述:Papers on all aspects of machine learning research (supervised, unsupervised, reinforcement learning, bandit problems, and so on) including also robustness, explanation, fairness, and methodology. cs.LG is also an appropriate primary category for applications of machine learning methods.
关于机器学习研究的所有方面的论文(有监督的,无监督的,强化学习,强盗问题,等等),包括健壮性,解释性,公平性和方法论。对于机器学习方法的应用,CS.LG也是一个合适的主要类别。
--
一级分类:Computer Science        计算机科学
二级分类:Artificial Intelligence        人工智能
分类描述:Covers all areas of AI except Vision, Robotics, Machine Learning, Multiagent Systems, and Computation and Language (Natural Language Processing), which have separate subject areas. In particular, includes Expert Systems, Theorem Proving (although this may overlap with Logic in Computer Science), Knowledge Representation, Planning, and Uncertainty in AI. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes I.2.0, I.2.1, I.2.3, I.2.4, I.2.8, and I.2.11.
涵盖了人工智能的所有领域,除了视觉、机器人、机器学习、多智能体系统以及计算和语言(自然语言处理),这些领域有独立的学科领域。特别地,包括专家系统,定理证明(尽管这可能与计算机科学中的逻辑重叠),知识表示,规划,和人工智能中的不确定性。大致包括ACM学科类I.2.0、I.2.1、I.2.3、I.2.4、I.2.8和I.2.11中的材料。
--
一级分类:Quantitative Biology        数量生物学
二级分类:Quantitative Methods        定量方法
分类描述:All experimental, numerical, statistical and mathematical contributions of value to biology
对生物学价值的所有实验、数值、统计和数学贡献
--

---
英文摘要:
  In this paper entropy based methods are compared and used to measure structural diversity of an ensemble of 21 classifiers. This measure is mostly applied in ecology, whereby species counts are used as a measure of diversity. The measures used were Shannon entropy, Simpsons and the Berger Parker diversity indexes. As the diversity indexes increased so did the accuracy of the ensemble. An ensemble dominated by classifiers with the same structure produced poor accuracy. Uncertainty rule from information theory was also used to further define diversity. Genetic algorithms were used to find the optimal ensemble by using the diversity indices as the cost function. The method of voting was used to aggregate the decisions.
---
PDF链接:
https://arxiv.org/pdf/0810.3525
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:多样性 Quantitative Mathematical Presentation Applications 指标 Simpsons 结构 classifiers 指数

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-6-26 11:41