求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
摘要翻译:
在命名游戏中,个体或代理两两交换本地信息,以便在他们共同的环境中交流有关对象的信息。游戏的目标是就这些物体的命名达成共识。最初用于研究语言形成和自组织词汇表,我们扩展了经典命名游戏,使其具有全局共享的内存,所有Agent都可以访问。这种共享记忆可以被解释为知识的外部来源,比如一本书或一个互联网站点。扩展命名游戏模拟了一个类似于社会书签和协作标记站点上下文中的环境,用户使用适当的标签标记站点,但也模拟了基于人的图像标记领域的一个重要方面。尽管扩展命名游戏的选词是不确定的,但我们证明了对共同词汇的共识是一致的。更重要的是,我们展示了外部信息来源,即共享记忆,对Agent之间共识动态的定性和定量影响。
---
英文标题:
《Consensus Dynamics in a non-deterministic Naming Game with Shared Memory》
---
作者:
Reginaldo J. da Silva Filho, Matthias R. Brust and Carlos H.C. Ribeiro
---
最新提交年份:
---
分类信息:

一级分类:Computer Science        计算机科学
二级分类:Multiagent Systems        多智能体系统
分类描述:Covers multiagent systems, distributed artificial intelligence, intelligent agents, coordinated interactions. and practical applications. Roughly covers ACM Subject Class I.2.11.
涵盖多Agent系统、分布式人工智能、智能Agent、协调交互。和实际应用。大致涵盖ACM科目I.2.11类。
--
一级分类:Computer Science        计算机科学
二级分类:Artificial Intelligence        人工智能
分类描述:Covers all areas of AI except Vision, Robotics, Machine Learning, Multiagent Systems, and Computation and Language (Natural Language Processing), which have separate subject areas. In particular, includes Expert Systems, Theorem Proving (although this may overlap with Logic in Computer Science), Knowledge Representation, Planning, and Uncertainty in AI. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes I.2.0, I.2.1, I.2.3, I.2.4, I.2.8, and I.2.11.
涵盖了人工智能的所有领域,除了视觉、机器人、机器学习、多智能体系统以及计算和语言(自然语言处理),这些领域有独立的学科领域。特别地,包括专家系统,定理证明(尽管这可能与计算机科学中的逻辑重叠),知识表示,规划,和人工智能中的不确定性。大致包括ACM学科类I.2.0、I.2.1、I.2.3、I.2.4、I.2.8和I.2.11中的材料。
--

---
英文摘要:
  In the naming game, individuals or agents exchange pairwise local information in order to communicate about objects in their common environment. The goal of the game is to reach a consensus about naming these objects. Originally used to investigate language formation and self-organizing vocabularies, we extend the classical naming game with a globally shared memory accessible by all agents. This shared memory can be interpreted as an external source of knowledge like a book or an Internet site. The extended naming game models an environment similar to one that can be found in the context of social bookmarking and collaborative tagging sites where users tag sites using appropriate labels, but also mimics an important aspect in the field of human-based image labeling. Although the extended naming game is non-deterministic in its word selection, we show that consensus towards a common vocabulary is reached. More importantly, we show the qualitative and quantitative influence of the external source of information, i.e. the shared memory, on the consensus dynamics between the agents.
---
PDF链接:
https://arxiv.org/pdf/0912.4553
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:动力学 确定性 Intelligence Presentation interactions 扩展 external 研究 用于 objects

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-10-6 22:56