求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
摘要翻译:
语音克隆是个性化语音接口的一个重要功能。基于神经网络的语音合成已经被证明可以为大量说话人生成高质量的语音。本文介绍了一种以少量音频样本为输入的神经语音克隆系统。我们研究了两种方法:说话人自适应和说话人编码。说话人自适应是基于微调多说话人生成模型与少量克隆样本。说话人编码的基础是训练一个独立的模型,直接从克隆的音频中推断出新的说话人嵌入,并与多说话人生成模型一起使用。从语音的自然度和与原说话人的相似度来看,这两种方法都能取得很好的性能,即使克隆的音频很少。说话人自适应编码可以获得更好的自然度和相似度,但其克隆时间和所需内存显著减少,有利于低资源部署。
---
英文标题:
《Neural Voice Cloning with a Few Samples》
---
作者:
Sercan O. Arik, Jitong Chen, Kainan Peng, Wei Ping, Yanqi Zhou
---
最新提交年份:
---
分类信息:

一级分类:Computer Science        计算机科学
二级分类:Computation and Language        计算与语言
分类描述:Covers natural language processing. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Class I.2.7. Note that work on artificial languages (programming languages, logics, formal systems) that does not explicitly address natural-language issues broadly construed (natural-language processing, computational linguistics, speech, text retrieval, etc.) is not appropriate for this area.
涵盖自然语言处理。大致包括ACM科目I.2.7类的材料。请注意,人工语言(编程语言、逻辑学、形式系统)的工作,如果没有明确地解决广义的自然语言问题(自然语言处理、计算语言学、语音、文本检索等),就不适合这个领域。
--
二级分类:Machine Learning        机器学习
分类描述:Papers on all aspects of machine learning research (supervised, unsupervised, reinforcement learning, bandit problems, and so on) including also robustness, explanation, fairness, and methodology. cs.LG is also an appropriate primary category for applications of machine learning methods.
关于机器学习研究的所有方面的论文(有监督的,无监督的,强化学习,强盗问题,等等),包括健壮性,解释性,公平性和方法论。对于机器学习方法的应用,CS.LG也是一个合适的主要类别。
--
二级分类:Sound        声音
分类描述:Covers all aspects of computing with sound, and sound as an information channel. Includes models of sound, analysis and synthesis, audio user interfaces, sonification of data, computer music, and sound signal processing. Includes ACM Subject Class H.5.5, and intersects with H.1.2, H.5.1, H.5.2, I.2.7, I.5.4, I.6.3, J.5, K.4.2.
涵盖了声音计算的各个方面,以及声音作为一种信息通道。包括声音模型、分析和合成、音频用户界面、数据的可听化、计算机音乐和声音信号处理。包括ACM学科类H.5.5,并与H.1.2、H.5.1、H.5.2、I.2.7、I.5.4、I.6.3、J.5、K.4.2交叉。
--
一级分类:Electrical Engineering and Systems Science        电气工程与系统科学
二级分类:Audio and Speech Processing        音频和语音处理
分类描述:Theory and methods for processing signals representing audio, speech, and language, and their applications. This includes analysis, synthesis, enhancement, transformation, classification and interpretation of such signals as well as the design, development, and evaluation of associated signal processing systems. Machine learning and pattern analysis applied to any of the above areas is also welcome.  Specific topics of interest include: auditory modeling and hearing aids; acoustic beamforming and source localization; classification of acoustic scenes; speaker separation; active noise control and echo cancellation; enhancement; de-reverberation; bioacoustics; music signals analysis, synthesis and modification; music information retrieval;  audio for multimedia and joint audio-video processing; spoken and written language modeling, segmentation, tagging, parsing, understanding, and translation; text mining; speech production, perception, and psychoacoustics; speech analysis, synthesis, and perceptual modeling and coding; robust speech recognition; speaker recognition and characterization; deep learning, online learning, and graphical models applied to speech, audio, and language signals; and implementation aspects ranging from system architecture to fast algorithms.
处理代表音频、语音和语言的信号的理论和方法及其应用。这包括分析、合成、增强、转换、分类和解释这些信号,以及相关信号处理系统的设计、开发和评估。机器学习和模式分析应用于上述任何领域也是受欢迎的。感兴趣的具体主题包括:听觉建模和助听器;声波束形成与声源定位;声场景分类;说话人分离;有源噪声控制和回声消除;增强;去混响;生物声学;音乐信号的分析、合成与修饰;音乐信息检索;多媒体音频和联合音视频处理;口语和书面语建模、切分、标注、句法分析、理解和翻译;文本挖掘;言语产生、感知和心理声学;语音分析、合成、感知建模和编码;鲁棒语音识别;说话人识别与特征描述;应用于语音、音频和语言信号的深度学习、在线学习和图形模型;以及从系统架构到快速算法的实现方面。
--

---
英文摘要:
  Voice cloning is a highly desired feature for personalized speech interfaces. Neural network based speech synthesis has been shown to generate high quality speech for a large number of speakers. In this paper, we introduce a neural voice cloning system that takes a few audio samples as input. We study two approaches: speaker adaptation and speaker encoding. Speaker adaptation is based on fine-tuning a multi-speaker generative model with a few cloning samples. Speaker encoding is based on training a separate model to directly infer a new speaker embedding from cloning audios and to be used with a multi-speaker generative model. In terms of naturalness of the speech and its similarity to original speaker, both approaches can achieve good performance, even with very few cloning audios. While speaker adaptation can achieve better naturalness and similarity, the cloning time or required memory for the speaker encoding approach is significantly less, making it favorable for low-resource deployment.
---
PDF链接:
https://arxiv.org/pdf/1802.06006
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:Applications localization Architecture Personalized cancellation 音频 减少 有利于 样本 Neural

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 11:22