求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
摘要翻译:
多语种和跨语种语音识别技术可以在资源不足的情况下帮助引导系统,并能够分析新的语言和领域。端到端方法,特别是基于序列的技术,由于其简单和优雅而很有吸引力。虽然可以集成传统的多语言瓶颈特征提取器作为前端,但我们证明了序列模型的端到端多语言训练对于使用连接主义时态分类(CTC)损失训练的上下文无关模型是有效的。我们表明,我们的模型在Babel语言上的性能绝对提高了6%以上,就单词/音素错误率而言,与构建在相同设置中的单语言系统相比,这些语言的性能绝对提高了6%以上。我们还表明,训练后的模型只需使用25%的目标数据就可以跨语言地适应一种看不见的语言。我们表明,多语言培训对于资源非常低的跨语言目标场景非常重要,但对于多语言测试场景则不重要。在这里,包含大量准备充分的数据集似乎是有益的。
---
英文标题:
《Sequence-based Multi-lingual Low Resource Speech Recognition》
---
作者:
Siddharth Dalmia, Ramon Sanabria, Florian Metze and Alan W. Black
---
最新提交年份:
---
分类信息:

一级分类:Computer Science        计算机科学
二级分类:Computation and Language        计算与语言
分类描述:Covers natural language processing. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Class I.2.7. Note that work on artificial languages (programming languages, logics, formal systems) that does not explicitly address natural-language issues broadly construed (natural-language processing, computational linguistics, speech, text retrieval, etc.) is not appropriate for this area.
涵盖自然语言处理。大致包括ACM科目I.2.7类的材料。请注意,人工语言(编程语言、逻辑学、形式系统)的工作,如果没有明确地解决广义的自然语言问题(自然语言处理、计算语言学、语音、文本检索等),就不适合这个领域。
--
一级分类:Computer Science        计算机科学
二级分类:Sound        声音
分类描述:Covers all aspects of computing with sound, and sound as an information channel. Includes models of sound, analysis and synthesis, audio user interfaces, sonification of data, computer music, and sound signal processing. Includes ACM Subject Class H.5.5, and intersects with H.1.2, H.5.1, H.5.2, I.2.7, I.5.4, I.6.3, J.5, K.4.2.
涵盖了声音计算的各个方面,以及声音作为一种信息通道。包括声音模型、分析和合成、音频用户界面、数据的可听化、计算机音乐和声音信号处理。包括ACM学科类H.5.5,并与H.1.2、H.5.1、H.5.2、I.2.7、I.5.4、I.6.3、J.5、K.4.2交叉。
--
一级分类:Electrical Engineering and Systems Science        电气工程与系统科学
二级分类:Audio and Speech Processing        音频和语音处理
分类描述:Theory and methods for processing signals representing audio, speech, and language, and their applications. This includes analysis, synthesis, enhancement, transformation, classification and interpretation of such signals as well as the design, development, and evaluation of associated signal processing systems. Machine learning and pattern analysis applied to any of the above areas is also welcome.  Specific topics of interest include: auditory modeling and hearing aids; acoustic beamforming and source localization; classification of acoustic scenes; speaker separation; active noise control and echo cancellation; enhancement; de-reverberation; bioacoustics; music signals analysis, synthesis and modification; music information retrieval;  audio for multimedia and joint audio-video processing; spoken and written language modeling, segmentation, tagging, parsing, understanding, and translation; text mining; speech production, perception, and psychoacoustics; speech analysis, synthesis, and perceptual modeling and coding; robust speech recognition; speaker recognition and characterization; deep learning, online learning, and graphical models applied to speech, audio, and language signals; and implementation aspects ranging from system architecture to fast algorithms.
处理代表音频、语音和语言的信号的理论和方法及其应用。这包括分析、合成、增强、转换、分类和解释这些信号,以及相关信号处理系统的设计、开发和评估。机器学习和模式分析应用于上述任何领域也是受欢迎的。感兴趣的具体主题包括:听觉建模和助听器;声波束形成与声源定位;声场景分类;说话人分离;有源噪声控制和回声消除;增强;去混响;生物声学;音乐信号的分析、合成与修饰;音乐信息检索;多媒体音频和联合音视频处理;口语和书面语建模、切分、标注、句法分析、理解和翻译;文本挖掘;言语产生、感知和心理声学;语音分析、合成、感知建模和编码;鲁棒语音识别;说话人识别与特征描述;应用于语音、音频和语言信号的深度学习、在线学习和图形模型;以及从系统架构到快速算法的实现方面。
--

---
英文摘要:
  Techniques for multi-lingual and cross-lingual speech recognition can help in low resource scenarios, to bootstrap systems and enable analysis of new languages and domains. End-to-end approaches, in particular sequence-based techniques, are attractive because of their simplicity and elegance. While it is possible to integrate traditional multi-lingual bottleneck feature extractors as front-ends, we show that end-to-end multi-lingual training of sequence models is effective on context independent models trained using Connectionist Temporal Classification (CTC) loss. We show that our model improves performance on Babel languages by over 6% absolute in terms of word/phoneme error rate when compared to mono-lingual systems built in the same setting for these languages. We also show that the trained model can be adapted cross-lingually to an unseen language using just 25% of the target data. We show that training on multiple languages is important for very low resource cross-lingual target scenarios, but not for multi-lingual testing scenarios. Here, it appears beneficial to include large well prepared datasets.
---
PDF链接:
https://arxiv.org/pdf/1802.0742
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:语音识别 多语种 Applications localization Modification 错误率 模型 show based 语音

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-5-24 15:03