求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
摘要翻译:
Web社区引入了一套标准和技术,用于表示、查询和操作称为数据Web的全球分布式数据结构。数据网的支持者设想世界上的许多数据相互关联,并向公众开放。这一愿景在许多方面类似于公共知识文档网,但重点不是公开地获取文档和媒体,而是公开地获取数据。在为公众提供数据方面,人们对一项被称为开放数据的运动产生了浓厚的兴趣。开放数据在许多方面类似于开放源码运动。然而,开放数据并不关注软件,而是关注围绕公开暴露数据的法律和许可问题。各种技术和法律工具共同为未来全球范围的网络数据管理奠定了基础。到今天为止,在它的早期形式中,数据网络承载着各种各样的数据集,包括百科全书事实、药物和蛋白质数据、关于音乐、书籍和学术文章的元数据、社会网络表示、地理空间信息和许多其他类型的信息。数据网的规模和多样性表明了基础标准的灵活性和项目作为一个整体的总体可行性。本文的目的是回顾数据网络的技术基础,以及如果数据网络要成为数据表示、分发和最终处理的虚拟媒介,需要克服的一些障碍。
---
英文标题:
《A Reflection on the Structure and Process of the Web of Data》
---
作者:
Marko A. Rodriguez
---
最新提交年份:
---
分类信息:

一级分类:Computer Science        计算机科学
二级分类:Artificial Intelligence        人工智能
分类描述:Covers all areas of AI except Vision, Robotics, Machine Learning, Multiagent Systems, and Computation and Language (Natural Language Processing), which have separate subject areas. In particular, includes Expert Systems, Theorem Proving (although this may overlap with Logic in Computer Science), Knowledge Representation, Planning, and Uncertainty in AI. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes I.2.0, I.2.1, I.2.3, I.2.4, I.2.8, and I.2.11.
涵盖了人工智能的所有领域,除了视觉、机器人、机器学习、多智能体系统以及计算和语言(自然语言处理),这些领域有独立的学科领域。特别地,包括专家系统,定理证明(尽管这可能与计算机科学中的逻辑重叠),知识表示,规划,和人工智能中的不确定性。大致包括ACM学科类I.2.0、I.2.1、I.2.3、I.2.4、I.2.8和I.2.11中的材料。
--
二级分类:Digital Libraries        数字图书馆
分类描述:Covers all aspects of the digital library design and document and text creation. Note that there will be some overlap with Information Retrieval (which is a separate subject area). Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes H.3.5, H.3.6, H.3.7, I.7.
涵盖了数字图书馆设计和文献及文本创作的各个方面。注意,与信息检索(这是一个单独的主题领域)会有一些重叠。大致包括ACM课程H.3.5、H.3.6、H.3.7、I.7中的材料。
--
二级分类:General Literature        一般文献
分类描述:Covers introductory material, survey material, predictions of future trends, biographies, and miscellaneous computer-science related material. Roughly includes all of ACM Subject Class A, except it does not include conference proceedings (which will be listed in the appropriate subject area).
包括介绍性材料、调查材料、未来趋势预测、传记和其他与计算机科学相关的材料。大致包括ACM主题A类的所有内容,但不包括会议记录(将在适当的主题区域中列出)。
--

---
英文摘要:
  The Web community has introduced a set of standards and technologies for representing, querying, and manipulating a globally distributed data structure known as the Web of Data. The proponents of the Web of Data envision much of the world's data being interrelated and openly accessible to the general public. This vision is analogous in many ways to the Web of Documents of common knowledge, but instead of making documents and media openly accessible, the focus is on making data openly accessible. In providing data for public use, there has been a stimulated interest in a movement dubbed Open Data. Open Data is analogous in many ways to the Open Source movement. However, instead of focusing on software, Open Data is focused on the legal and licensing issues around publicly exposed data. Together, various technological and legal tools are laying the groundwork for the future of global-scale data management on the Web. As of today, in its early form, the Web of Data hosts a variety of data sets that include encyclopedic facts, drug and protein data, metadata on music, books and scholarly articles, social network representations, geospatial information, and many other types of information. The size and diversity of the Web of Data is a demonstration of the flexibility of the underlying standards and the overall feasibility of the project as a whole. The purpose of this article is to provide a review of the technological underpinnings of the Web of Data as well as some of the hurdles that need to be overcome if the Web of Data is to emerge as the defacto medium for data representation, distribution, and ultimately, processing.
---
PDF链接:
https://arxiv.org/pdf/0908.0373
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:网络结构 数据网 全球 Data 数据 data 虚拟

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-5-27 08:32