project as a function of the discount rate》
---
作者:
Domingo A. Tarzia
---
最新提交年份:
---
英文摘要:
  We consider a simple investment project with the following parameters: I>0: Initial investment which is amortizable in n years; n: Number of years the investment allows production with constant output per year; A>0: Annual amortization (A=I/n); Q>0: Quantity of products sold per year; Cv>0: Variable cost per unit; p>0: Price of the product with p>Cv; Cf>0: Annual fixed costs; te: Tax of earnings; r: Annual discount rate. We also assume inflation is negligible. We derive a closed expression of the financial break-even point Qf (i.e. the value of Q for which the net present value (NPV) is zero) as a function of the parameters I, n, Cv, Cf, te, r, p. We study the behavior of Qf as a function of the discount rate r and we prove that: (i) For r negligible Qf equals the accounting break-even point Qc (i.e. the earnings before taxes (EBT) is null) ; (ii) When r is large the graph of the function Qf=Qf(r) has an asymptotic straight line with positive slope. Moreover, Qf(r) is an strictly increasing and convex function of the variable r; (iii) From a sensitivity analysis we conclude that, while the influence of p and Cv on Qf is strong, the influence of Cf on Qf is weak.
---
中文摘要:
我们考虑一个具有以下参数的简单投资项目:I>0:初始投资,可在n年内摊销;n: 投资允许年产量不变的生产年数;A> 0:年摊销(A=识别号);Q> 0:每年销售的产品数量;Cv>0:单位可变成本;p> 0:p>Cv的产品价格;Cf>0:年度固定成本;te:收益税;r: 年贴现率。我们还假设通货膨胀可以忽略不计。我们推导了财务盈亏平衡点Qf(即净现值(NPV)为零的Q值)的闭合表达式,作为参数i、n、Cv、Cf、te、r、p的函数。我们研究了Qf作为贴现率r函数的行为,并证明:(i)对于r,可忽略Qf等于会计盈亏平衡点Qc(即税前收益(EBT)为零);(ii)当r较大时,函数Qf=Qf(r)的图有一条具有正斜率的渐近直线。此外,Qf(r)是变量r的严格增凸函数;(iii)通过敏感性分析,我们得出结论,虽然p和Cv对Qf的影响很强,但Cf对Qf的影响很弱。
---
分类信息:

一级分类:Quantitative Finance        数量金融学
二级分类:General Finance        一般财务
分类描述:Development of general quantitative methodologies with applications in finance
通用定量方法的发展及其在金融中的应用
--

---
PDF下载:
-->
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:收支平衡 平衡点 Quantitative amortization Applications

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 14:58