求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
Editorial Reviews
Book Description The best-selling, best known text in Mathematical Economics course, Chiang teaches the basic mathematical methods indispensable for understanding current economic literature. the book's patient explanations are written in an informal, non-intimidating style. To underscore the relevance of mathematics to economics, the author allows the economist's analytical needs to motivate the study of related mathematical techniques; he then illustrates these techniques with appropriate economics models. Graphic illustrations often visually reinforce algebraic results. Many exercise problems serve as drills and help bolster student confidence. These major types of economic analysis are covered: statics, comparative statics, optimization problems, dynamics, and mathematical programming. These mathematical methods are introduced: matrix algebra, differential and integral calculus, differential equations, difference equations, and convex sets.

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-6-3 11:44:29编辑过]

二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:Mathematical Fundamental mathematica Mathematic Fundamenta Economics Mathematical Alpha Chiang Fundamental

沙发
wooji 发表于 2005-4-21 05:42:00 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
Nice book. but you should let us know it is not PDF version

使用道具

藤椅
hanszhu 发表于 2005-4-21 05:56:00 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
Whether it is PDF or DJVU, It is not big deal. In my understanding, it is much easier to read DJVU book by computer( Document Express Professional 4.0.1 Build 235)

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-4-21 8:08:57编辑过]

使用道具

板凳
easyspring 发表于 2005-4-21 09:56:00 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
如需要pdf格式的,我可以上传 (已经进行了OCR处理,非常清晰!基本同非扫描版)

使用道具

报纸
westdazio 发表于 2005-4-22 23:13:00 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群

非常非常感谢这位,可惜太贵了,无福消受

使用道具

地板
hanszhu 发表于 2005-4-23 00:01:00 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群

Review from Amazon

Professor Chiang's "Fundamental Methods of Mathematical Economics" has become the classic preparatory text for students beginning a course of quantitative study in economics and finance. It has been in print for nearly a generation, and with good reason. Chiang's achievement is to have created a learning programme that can take a modestly numerate person all the way from basic matrix algebra through limits, continuity and derivatives past simple differential equations all the way to optimisation theory and linear programming. And all in one volume! Little prior training is required for this journey - all you need is basic algebra. The explication is admirably clear, there are plenty of good practice examples and the pace is moderate. "Mastering Chiang," as one of my old professors used to call it, provides an excellent foundation for the economics or finance student and will admirably equip him or her to deal with the more rigorous challenges ahead.

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-4-23 10:40:33编辑过]

使用道具

yutian2000 发表于 2005-4-23 00:30:00 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群

you should be ashamed of yourself HANSZHU

this is a place to share and coomunicate, not to fulfill your shabby and ugly personal feelings

STOP selling books you downloaded for FREE from other forums!!!

使用道具

hanszhu 发表于 2005-4-23 03:33:00 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群

Reviewer: A reader

I am writing my PhD dissertation in Economics. I was first assigned this book almost 10 years ago during my second year undergraduate course in mathematics for economists. This book has then kept resurfacing, for instance in the summer course in math that preceded my master. Actually, I quite dislike the book. Lukily, I was given the choice between this book and Simon&Blume and I chose the latter. I unfortunately bought Chang first and started studying this becuase it was the "preferred text". It turns out that Chang tries to make it too easy. It's great when books make the subject easy, and I abhor formalism for its own sake, but when you have to wade through pages and pages of bubbling and exercises to find out what the chapter is all about, then it is too sloppy. Please have nicely stated assumption, theorem, nicely worked out examples and explanations. No! Chang thinks that it is better to work out for you tons of examples without bothering to put it all together in a nice statement. I get lost in this! Too easy is wrongly easy, if the text book omit to clearly state all the assumptions (because it would be too difficult) you can be sure that my profs put a tricky case in the exam in which the assumptions are violated and you don't know what to do, because Chang never stated them, nor bothered to solve that specific case - or maybe he did solve that case but it got lost among the others.

Have a look at the table of content. The first half of the book is appropriate for a first undergraduate course in mathematics for economists, and the second half for a second course. It won't lead you much further than that. Most masters will require you to learn at least hamiltonians (but that's easy). True problem is that this book does not really give you good basis for thinking mathematically in graduate school.

[此贴子已经被作者于2005-4-23 10:45:51编辑过]

使用道具

bbzxq2 发表于 2005-4-23 09:03:00 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
我怎么没有看到下载

使用道具

cindysong 发表于 2005-6-3 10:35:00 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
同求!

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加好友,备注jltj
拉您入交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 16:06