应届毕业生专属福利!

求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
以下是转让书内容,但是有些地方不知如何填写,问题用红色标注出来了,希望老师和同学能够解答,谢谢大家的帮助!
YOUR STATUS
  I am the sole author of the Article
     Please indicate if any of the statements below also apply to you:
   □ I am UK, Canadian or Australian Government employee and claim Crown Copyright
   □ I am a US Government employee and there is no copyright to transfer
   □ I am an NIH employee and there is no copyright to transfer. I am not required to sign this form and attach the NIH addendum
   □ I am a contractor of the US Government (includes NIH contractors) under contract number:
…………… I am required to sign this form
I am one of [insert number] co-authors of the Article and confirm I have the consent of my co-authors to sign this agreement on their behalf (请问:文章有两个作者,是不是这项需要打勾?两个作者都是中国人并且都在学校,以下这些选项需要选吗?
      Please indicate if any of the below also apply to you and your co-authors:
   □ All of my co-authors are UK, Canadian or Australian Government employees and Crown Copyright is claimed/not claimed
   □ One or more of my co-authors, but not all of them, are UK, Canadian or Australian Government employees and Crown Copyright is claimed/not claimed
   □ All of my co-authors are US Governmental employees and there is no copyright to transfer
   □ The work was performed by contractors of the US Government under contract number
       ………………
   □The copyright in the Article belongs to my employer (is a ‘work made for hire’) and I am granting licence to publish as an authorized representative of my employer
    Name and job title of assignee if different from the Author named above:
…………….
FUNDING
  □ The research reported in the Article was funded by the US National Institutes of Health
  □ The research reported in the Article was funded by a third party other than the US National Institutes of Health
   Name of third party funder(s): …………请问:这里是否要打勾,虚线是不是应该填基金名字?比如中国自然科学基金NSFC)
ASSIGNMENT OF PUBLISHING RIGHTS
I hereby assign to Informa UK Limited trading as Taylor & Francis Group the copyright in the above specified manuscript (government authors not transferring copyright hereby assign a non-exclusive licence to publish) and any accompanying tables, illustrations, data and any other supplementary information intended for publication in all forms and all media (whether known at this time or developed at any time in the future) throughout the world, in all languages, for the full term of copyright, to take effect if and when the article is accepted for publication. If I am one of several co-authors, I hereby confirm that I am authorized by my co-authors to grant this Licence as their agent on their behalf. For the avoidance of doubt, this assignment includes the rights to supply the article in electronic and online forms and systems.
I confirm that I have read and accept the full terms of the Journal’s article publishing agreement attached to this form including my author warranties, and have reviewed the Journal’s policies on Author Rights, Publishing Ethics and Conflicts of Interest Disclosure.
Signed: …请问:用中文签还是用英文签?)               Name Printed: …
Title and Company (if employer representative): …请问:不是Company就不用填这栏了,是吗?       Date: …………
Please return the completed and signed original of this form and the Agreement that is attached to it by post or fax. You may email a scanned copy of the signed Agreement for convenience, but please return the original copy signed copy by post. Please send to the following address:*****请问这段的意思,它是说必须邮寄或传真吗?扫描后发电子版行吗?
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:请求帮助 求帮助 接收后 不明白 governmental 版权 论文

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 10:56