应届毕业生专属福利!

求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币

A special year in my life, when I studied in our school’s library to prepare for my exam. Every day I met different people with different purples, some stayed there over a long period of time, others left. Even people around the same table were different every day. During I studied there, the person right in front of me had changed service times.  A boy came from other school also prepared for himself government employee exam there with many of his classmates. The seat opposite me hadn’t changed its host from then.

The dull and dry studying let me so unhappy that wish some interest things coming. Many familiar friends left for different places after graduated, and the feel of lonely also let me want to make new friends.

When I had breaks, I always paid attention to persons nearly around me, but I didn’t talk with almost of them. However, the boy opposite me was an exception. When I saw him first time, l felt so familiar and I couldn’t help wanting talk with him. At first, we didn’t talk more words to each other for it seems all of us so busying in studying. What we did just was borrowing news papers or books. The more time passed, the more attention paid. Some times, I even thought he would like others who had left front of me, and we were just strangers to each other for ever.

One day all things changed. I went to toilet but left my mobile phone on my desk. When I came back I saw a stranger beside my seat, whose eyesight focus on my desk. To my surprised, as soon as I sat down the man left. At first, I considered his is a friend of the boy opposite me. But after I asked him and got a deny, I realized the stranger maybe a thief and I got a good luck just now. The boy also realized what happened a moment ago. He looked attentively at me and gave me a speech. What he said moved me and gave me a deep impression. From then I fall in love with him, but I too shy to open my heart to him. Every day I wanted to see him and chart with him. I wanted to get his QQ’s number and to call him up. I afraid because I found I couldn’t wholehearted in my study, what the worse, I couldn’t control myself emotion. Some wishes usually came with some contradiction. Two days before he left from there, he game me his number what I wished. Maybe our real love story began then. Later I knew when he began to love me. One day he asked me an  English phrase “surge of emotion” on his blue glass cup. I knew something to say but not sure, so I looked up in dictionary. After some minutes I didn’t make sure what should I answer to him. What I could say was “may be …”. My face blushed with shame what he loved most and expected to kiss me at that moment.

Love is necessary to everyone. In this world there be a love belongs to you, what you need to do is to find it and cherish it and in charge of it!

看了有种似曾相识的感觉,你呢?

二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:Story Love Tory sto GOVERNMENT Love Story

沙发
张漫浩 发表于 2008-6-14 22:59:00 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
Love is necessary to everyone. the university life just give the way to my past. the heart and spirit will carry on and be myself. thank you for your the tale of love.

使用道具

藤椅
张漫浩 发表于 2008-6-14 23:00:00 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
by the way, i am so happy to see the english article in this nice forum

使用道具

板凳
miao2005huang 在职认证  发表于 2008-6-14 23:13:00 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群

好东西大家一起分享啊。其实生活中处处留意,都会有新的收获

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 01:40