应届毕业生专属福利!

求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
前几天看邮件时,发现一陌生邮件一叫merry的发的,大意是他现在在难民营,他爸爸生前给他留下很多钱,但需要别人帮助才能取出来。我不知道应该怎么做,需要大家帮助。谢谢!
第一封邮件是这样写的:
Hello!!I
my name is Merry am i always hearing people around me talk about  friends. My coworker, my friends, I have to say that I actually like it. As i see your email from google search, If you want, here is my email in case you'll like to stay in touch  then i will send you my photo for you to know who i am. Well, I was surfing through the site to see if I knew anyone, and I came across yours. I know we don`t know each other but maybe we would like to meet. You sound cool It's as though we have a few things in common, so here I am writing......第一次交朋友的都知道啥意思
第二封邮件:Hello my Dare
I am more than satisfied with your response to my letter. How your day today? My name is  Miss Merry Williams, I'm single and never married, and I am 23yrs old from Liberia, West Africa, currently living in a refugee camp here in Senegal Ndioum, where I request political asylum because of the civil war in my country over the past two years. I am in pain and suffering here in this camp, and I really need a man to encourage the two sides of me and giving me good advice in life and help me out of this situation.

My father was the late Benson Dr.Ray Williams, Chairman of the Board of Director-General (Williams and limited industrial), and the economy of Liberia, the capital of my country, and was also personal adviser to the former head of the state before the rebels attacked our house early this morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. However, it is only me who now lives and was able to make my way to the neighboring Senegal, where I am now living as refugees. This camp is headed by the father i used his office computer to send this letter and I enter his office when he is less busy,

I'd like to know more about you my love and hate, your hobbies and what you do now. I like to meet understanding, loyal, and honest, and trust, kindness and friendly and more than that, a man of vision and truth. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached a picture of me, hoping to hear from you as soon as possible.
You in love
Merry ....大意是,她是利比里亚人,因为内乱现在在塞内加尔疑难民营,爸妈在内乱时被打死。
第三封到关键了原件是:
How are you My Dear,
how are you today, l hope you are fine, My day is very boring over here in Dakar Senegal. In this camp we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace l will come out this soon. I do not have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is (Rev. Pastor Ben James) who is the Reverend pastor of the Churches here in the camp I've been very good to me since l came to this camp, but meanwhile, l am not living with him rather l live in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastor's Tel number is (隐藏) Rev Father E-mail (隐藏) Please anytime you called just tell him that you want to speak with me, so that he will send for I camp at the hostels to come and answer your call. Life here in the refugee camp is very stressful and i honestly Prays to move out from here as soon as you help me.

As a refugee, i do not have any right or privilege to any thing pertaining money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Honey, please l would like you to know that l have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which l will like to send to you to assist me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in the Bank which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is
U.S. $ 4.6m (four million six hundred thousand U.S. Dollars) in a Bank in Europe

So l will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in your country I can not withdraw the money my self due to my refugee statues here in this country which does not permit me to, rather the money can not be transferred in Senegal where i am in refugee statues.

I have got in touch with the bank and made them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there confirmation. However, they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf and my trustee as regards to this money since l am presently of refugee status over here and would not be permitted to handle this amount of money, they also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that they money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that l should decide on if l should continue with the bank or not.

I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be my trustee on this money. like l said l want you to call me because l have to tell high you.l kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. Have a nice time and think about me. my dear, please try to call me we have  alto to discus, l hope to hear from you soonest. l love you.
Yours for ever in love. Merry....大意是:让我给他那一个人打电话,让我做他的委托人先把钱去出一部分买机票去那接他(我还没行动)
第四封是刚收到的,原件:
My dearest in mind
I,thank you for your kindness and i am very happy as you are going to help me out from my current situation,i pray that our good lord will see us true and i promise to show my warmest appreciation after the transfer ok .You know this money is my only hope of living in this whole world now ,as i have lost both of my parents and have no other relative to share my feelings with So i am now deposing all my trust and hope on you hoping to have you as my blood and flesh .Based on the love , trust and hope i deposed on you through the direction of my good God who has being leading me well since my being into this frustrated
situation coupled with the real love i have for you , i am giving you the bank contact where this money is deposited so that you can contact them to enable them transfer the money to your account immediately because i am tired of this prison called refugee camp .
More over i have drafted a mail to the bank now telling them that my partner in your person will be contacting them on my behalf so they will honor your mail application or phone call when ever you contacted them , just tell them that you are contacting them on behalf of Miss merry Ray Williams Benson for the money deposited by Dr Ray Williams Benson of account number ( 隐藏 ) amount deposited, US$ 4.6m , here is the bank
contact details:
Name :隐藏
Email(隐藏)

Tel. :
隐藏
Name of the transfer officer is Mr Kelvin Sow.

Let them know you are my partner and you want to know the possibility of transferring the fund in this account details to your account;
ACCOUNT NAME: 隐藏
ACCOUNT NO: 隐藏
AMOUNT DEPOSITED: $ 4.600,000,00M.
NEXT OF KIN: 隐藏
Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information!.My love is for you and you alone,i will like to hear your voice please,just call the Rev and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately to came and answer your call.You can call the Reverend and ask him the best time to call me.
phone no,( 隐藏)
I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner ok, I only hope you will contact the bank as soon as you read this email and let me know when they have responded to your E-mail i am waiting for good news soonest.
Yours
merry..

大意是让我给银行打电话。
我完全晕了,现在不知道应该怎样处理这件事,理他吧怕受骗,不理他吧,心里不好受。正处在左右摇摆中,不知道应该怎么处理,还有我的英语不是很强,翻译的估计也有错误,有了新邮件我会接着贴上去,希望大家给个意见谢谢
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:Confirmation Appreciation Responsible information Application 意见 原文 发上 怪事 主意

沙发
judelee628 发表于 2009-10-22 18:58:36 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
这种事归什么部门管吗?
能查出她的IP地址吗

使用道具

藤椅
xiangyu71 发表于 2009-10-22 18:59:57 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
骗人的,不用理会。

使用道具

板凳
meimeiyanyanyi 发表于 2009-10-22 19:22:14 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
2# judelee628
不知道啊归什么部门管啊?我电脑知识有限,不知道咋查她的IP

使用道具

报纸
meimeiyanyanyi 发表于 2009-10-22 19:24:07 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
3# xiangyu71
心里难受啊

使用道具

地板
meimeiyanyanyi 发表于 2009-10-23 18:06:59 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
没人理我

使用道具

lb2637 发表于 2009-10-23 20:32:01 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
这事也太玄了 如果你钱多 你就当做善事呗 但是要是觉得这样风险太大 就不要理了 或者你可以要她给你提供一些证明
Let the sunshine in.

使用道具

meimeiyanyanyi 发表于 2009-10-24 09:03:41 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
7# lb2637

使用道具

brotherjohn 发表于 2009-10-24 10:23:33 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
it is a very famous SCAM. 愿者上钩

google 一下 Liberia scam emails就可以看到很多信息了。
Knowledge is power.

使用道具

米饭5588 发表于 2009-10-25 17:28:13 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
这种我邮箱天天能收到几十封的,所以好多邮箱全成垃圾邮箱了,不用理会就行的,有可能你的邮箱有某些网站上注册用过,就会发过来的,这些骗子好多都是用软件直接乱发的,拉黑就行嘛
。。。。

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 00:10