经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
中、英文两个版本。

1)Trading for a Living: Psychology, Trading Tactics, Money Management      

《 以交易為生 》

Trading for a Living Successful trading is based on three M’s: Mind, Method, and Money. Trading for a Living helps you master all of those three areas:

• How to become a cool, calm, and collected trader
  • How to profit from reading the behavior of the market crowd
  • How to use a computer to find good trades
  • How to develop a powerful trading system
  • How to find the trades with the best odds of success
  • How to find entry and exit points, set stops, and take profits

2)Come Into My Trading Room: A Complete Guide to Trading      
《走進我的交易室》

A Complete Guide to Trading

You can become a successful trader. It has been done before, and it is being done right now, today, by people around the world. If you enjoy learning, if you are not scared of risk, if the rewards appeal to you, and if you are prepared to put in the work, you have a great project ahead of you.In Come Into My Trading Room: A Complete Guide to Trading, Dr. Alexander Elder takes you far beyond the three M’s (Mind, Method, Money) of his international bestseller Trading for a Living. He teaches you to manage your money and time, as well as strategy, so that you can enter the markets with confidence and exit with profits. This essential book educates the novice and gives more power to the professional through expert advice, proven trading methods, and something entirely unique–a visit to Dr. Elder’s own trading room. You get to follow him through several actual trades, whose entries and exits illustrate many of the key concepts of this book.Come Into My Trading Room offers:

• A complete introduction to trading essentials
  • An overview of trading psychology, both individual and mass psychology of the markets
  • A practical overview of technical analysis, including new indicators and systems
  • A step-by-step guide to risk control and money management
  • Exact instructions for keeping records and organizing your time
  • A visit to Dr. Elder’s private trading room, reviewing several of his recent trades

Be sure to work through the companion volume to this book–Study Guide for Come Into My Trading Room–before you risk a dollar in the markets. The Study Guide features 100 questions and answers and almost 50 charts to test your knowledge. Grade yourself to make sure you know enough about the nine key areas of trading. Work through eight case histories, select entry and exit points, and find out how well you understand what needs to be done in every trade. Use Dr. Elder’s Study Guide to make sure that you can measure up to your competitors and surpass them.
Come Into My Trading Room will help you master a new way of trading stocks, futures, options, and currencies. Unparalleled depth and a wide range of coverage give you the best chance to become the trader you’ve always wanted to be.
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:Trading rading DING ING ADI 交易 Trading

1.jpg (43.76 KB)

1.jpg

2.jpg (25.43 KB)

2.jpg

[走進我的交易室].中文字版.pdf

4.88 MB

Come.Into.My.Trading.Room].Dr.Alexander.Elder.英文文字版.pdf

3.41 MB

Trading.for.a.Living 英文文字版.pdf

4.69 MB

[以交易為生].中文文字版.pdf

2.99 MB

已有 1 人评分经验 论坛币 学术水平 热心指数 收起 理由
wwqqer + 100 + 40 + 1 + 1 奖励积极上传好的资料

总评分: 经验 + 100  论坛币 + 40  学术水平 + 1  热心指数 + 1   查看全部评分

沙发
heavennew 发表于 2010-7-30 18:52:24 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
谢谢楼主的分享!

使用道具

藤椅
learningEcon 发表于 2010-7-30 18:53:41 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
谢谢楼主分享!!

使用道具

板凳
Spain1010 发表于 2010-7-30 18:54:22 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群

Study Guide for Come Into My Trading Room

STUDY GUIDE FOR Come Into My Trading Room

A Complete Guide to Trading

You can read Come Into My Trading Room: A Complete Guide to Trading in a few days, but you cannot expect to master every aspect of that invaluable book until you work through it. Study Guide for Come Into My Trading Room: A Complete Guide to Trading will help you learn the profitable methods and techniques of Come Into My Trading Room before risking a dollar in the markets.

Study Guide for Come Into My Trading Room: A Complete Guide to Trading parallels the actual book, challenging you at every step with questions that make you focus on all the important areas of trading. Some tests are pencil-and-paper, others have you work with charts, but all prepare you to make crucial decisions.

This Study Guide will:
  • Quiz you on the essentials of trading–choosing the markets to trade, finding holes in the Efficient Market Theory, and overcoming common obstacles to success
  • Make you aware of psychological blind spots that lead to losing
  • Test your knowledge of charting and computerized indicators
  • Explore trading systems, day-trading, and advanced concepts, such as Impulse trading and SafeZone stops
  • Ask questions about money management, record-keeping, and managing time
  • Challenge you with eight case studies where you choose entry and exit points and get graded for your performance
The best trading strategies, techniques, and tools are only as good as your understanding of them. Pick up this Study Guide for Come Into My Trading Room: A Complete Guide to Trading and convert Dr. Elder’s methods into your own powerful and profitable tools

3.jpg (11.36 KB)

3.jpg

Study Guide for Come Into My Trading Room - A Complete Guide to Trading.pdf

1.3 MB

使用道具

报纸
tcca6675 发表于 2010-7-30 20:18:01 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
下载学习
谢谢楼主的分享

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加好友,备注jr
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 02:08