你好,欢迎来到经管之家 [登录] [注册]

设为首页 | 经管之家首页 | 收藏本站

什么是完美行业分析师?公司分析?

发布时间: 来源:人大经济论坛

什么是完美行业分析师?行业分析

What makes a complete analyst?

An interview with a IBD director at a Global Investment Bank

在全球投资银行IBD部门董事概览

Compliments for good work may seem few and far between for an IBDanalyst. There is often a feeling of being at the bottom of a long corporate ladder and acting as a 'gopher' with a degree. However, one of the ultimate and most understated accolades an IBD analyst can receive for. Their associate is that they are deemed to be 'a good analyst'.

What makes a 'good analyst? We asked this question to a Director at a large global investment bank:

A good analyst has to demonstrate a wide range of qualities. Most of these qualities are simple qualities but it`s the range that poses the most challenges to these people as they come into the business. I guess if an analyst helps me to get the job done and done well -- they are a 'good analyst. I will then make sure we work together again and as the trust builds so will responsibility.

From my perspective, the list of qualities or competencies of a good analyst would certainly include(and I will take top rate intelligence and technical excellence as a given):

• Attention to detail
  • Listen
  • Think
  • Ask questions and communicate
  • Judgement
  • Desktop applications
  • Hit your deadlines
  • Know when to keep a low profile

成为行业分析师PE估值建模

投行行业研究估值建模

行业研究报告撰写

行业研究报告写作