你好,欢迎来到经管之家 [登录] [注册]

设为首页 | 经管之家首页 | 收藏本站

企业网络拓扑的设计与构建_通信工程毕业论文

发布时间:2014-10-10 来源:人大经济论坛
摘要I ABSTRACTII 第1章 引言1 第2章 需求分析2 第3章 企业网络方案设计4 3.1 网络拓扑设计4 3.2 网络设备选择5 3.3网络技术设计6 3.3.1 VLAN技术7 3.3.2 DHCP 动态分配地址和源防护技术8 3.3.3 VLAN间路由通信9 3.3.4 访问控制列表ACL9 3.3.5 NAT地址转换技术10 3.3.6 VRRP热备冗余协议和MSTP多生成树协议11 3.3.7 OSPF协议13 3.3.8 VPN技术14 第四章 总体设计15 4.1网络拓扑图15 4.2 VLAN及IP地址规划15 第5章 实施过程18 5.1 设备的配置和调试18 5.2 实施后的效果29 总结31 致谢32 参考文献33 摘要 当今社会是一个以网络为平台的信息时代,企业信息化已经成为现在企业的重要财富和资源。而随着企业对未来网络技术和应用环境要求的不断提高,如何建设一个安全,稳定,快速的企业网络来保障日常的工作需求变的十分迫切。一个现代化的企业网建设是一个想更深远发展的企业所必须的。在全球信息化的滚滚浪潮中,只有走在信息化的前头,你的企业才能更加有利地发展,才能更加的稳固与前进。 本论文研究的是一个大型公司的网络改造方案,案例为总部四栋大楼的拓扑改造,所使用的设备包括防火墙,VPN设备,和三层交换机,涉及的技术包括OSPF协议,DHCP源防护,VLAN间路由和VRRP及MSTP等。在解决该公司的安全问题时,提出了自己的一些意见及应对措施。在所运用技术和合理的拓扑规划下的企业网络将使其业务效率得到最大的提高。 关键词: 企业网络,VRRP,OSPF,MSTP,VLAN ABSTRACT Today's society is a information age which are based on the network platform, the information technology has become an important asset and resource of enterprises.With the high requirements of the application environment and the new network technology use in the company in the future ,how to construct a safe ,stable and rapid enterprise network become more and more impendent.It is a good way to protect the daily work requirements.Construction of a modern enterprise network is a far-reaching developmental company’s requires.In the rolling tide of global information age,only to go ahead in information technology,the company’s business can be more favorable to develop and to get more markets in the world. This topic of my thesis is a large company’s network design and apply program,the case for the headquarters of the topological transformation including four buildings.The network devices use in the program are consist of multilayer swithes,routers and firewall&VPN device.The technology use in the program are including OSPF protocol,DHCP source protection,internal VLAN routing and virtual router redundancy protocol. In the company's security problem,I put forward my own views .In the use of technology and a reasonable network topology planning will make the company largest increase of operation efficiency . Keywords: enterprise network,VRRP,OSPF,MSTP,VLAN
经管之家“学道会”小程序
  • 扫码加入“考研学习笔记群”
推荐阅读
经济学相关文章
标签云
经管之家精彩文章推荐