01.
旁观者
onlooker
A handful of onlookers stand in the field watching.
少数旁观者站在场地里观看。
I was only an onlooker.
我只是一个旁观者。
02.
油滑的,油腔滑调的
oily
greasy 油腻的,谄媚的
I always thought he was an oily politician and I'm glad he's gone.
我一直觉得他是个特别油腔滑调的政客,他走了我太高兴了。
He smiled an oily smile and I saw two golden teeth.
他露出一个油腻的笑容,让我看到他的两颗金牙。
She was acting greasy, so we stop being friends.
她表现得非常“油腻”,所以我们不再是朋友了。
You might not be surprised if a greasy salesman said something crass.
你也许不会惊讶于一个虚情假意的推销员说了一些愚蠢而没有同情心的话。
03.
令人生厌的,过分恭维的
fulsome
cheesy 俗气的,低劣的
Her praise for the President is fulsome.
她对总统的溢美之词令人生厌。
I was disgusted by her fulsome flattery. 我讨厌她那套令人作呕的奉承。
The jewelers have been advertising this completely cheesy heart-shaped pendant.
珠宝商一直在给那些俗气的心形吊坠打广告宣传。
She had a cheesy grin on her face.
她虚伪地龇牙笑了一笑。
04.
出轨
cheat
stray
have an affair
My brother would never cheat on his wife; he's not that sort.
我哥哥永远不会背着妻子在外面拈花惹草,他不是那种人。
Some men stray late.
有些男人则很迟才出轨。
People decide to have an affair for many reasons.
人们会由于种种原因而有外遇。
05.
歧视女性的,厌女的
misogynistic
mess up 使某人心情恶劣(或精神崩溃)
I wonder what made you so misogynistic.
我想知道是什么使得你如此厌恶女人呢?
You can recognize the misogynistic hatred in these comments.
你能在这些评论里发现对女性的仇恨。
I know what you're trying to do—— mess me up, make me doubt myself.
我知道你想干什么——让我崩溃,让我质疑自己。
Sick kids always mess me up.
生病的小孩子总是让我心情不好。



雷达卡




京公网安备 11010802022788号







