我搞砸了
I blew it
- I blew my date last night.[color=rgb(74, 75, 76)"]昨天晚上我把约会搞砸了。
- You're blowing it. Let me try![color=rgb(74, 75, 76)"]你搞砸了,让我试试!
我搞砸了(程度很深)
I screwed up (royally)
I haven't seen anybody screw up this badly in years.
我已经很多年没有见过有人把事情搞得那么糟糕了。
I'm so sorry. I really screwed up royally this time.
对不起,这次我真的搞砸了。
03.我搞砸了(程度不深)
I slipped up
- Sorry, I slipped up. It will never happen again.抱歉,我搞砸了。下次不会再发生了。
- I slipped up when I told you what she bought for you. I didn't know it was a surprise.我把她给你买的东西说漏了嘴,我不知道这是惊喜。
04.我搞砸了
I messed up
Can you help me? I messed up again.
你能帮助我嘛?我再一次搞砸了。
I've really left everything in a mess. (noun)
我把一切都搞得一团糟。
I mucked it up
Alright. I'm never letting you do it again. You've mucked everything up for the last time.
好吧,我不会再让你这么做了,这会是你最后一次把事情全部搞砸。
If you muck it up again, there will be trouble.
如果你在把它搞砸,就会有麻烦了。
I gunked it up
- I don't know how he managed to gunk things up again.我不知道他会又把事情给搞砸了。
- I couldn't have gunked it up that badly if I tried.如果我尝试过,就不会把事情搞得一团糟了。
07.我搞砸了
I effed up
Man, I seriously effed up. I forgot our anniversary.
伙计,我真的搞砸了,我忘记了我们的纪念日。
Don't let Norah cook. She'll eff it up. She can only make tea.
别让Norah做饭,她会把一切都搞砸。因为她只会沏茶。
08.我的错
my bad
Sorry about that, my bad.
很抱歉,这是我的错。
It is my bad. I should have been looking where I was going.
是我的错,我应该先看看我要去的地方。


雷达卡




京公网安备 11010802022788号







