求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
摘要翻译:
集成学习旨在通过使用多个基学习者来提高泛化能力。众所周知,要构建一个好的集合,基础学习者不仅要准确,而且要多样化。在本文中,利用未标记的数据,通过帮助增加基本学习者之间的多样性来促进集成学习。具体来说,提出了一种半监督集成方法UDEED。与现有的半监督集成方法不同,UDEED通过对未标记数据估计容易出错的伪标记来扩大标记数据以提高精度,它通过最大限度地提高标记数据基础学习者的准确性,同时最大限度地提高未标记数据基础学习者之间的多样性来工作。实验表明,UDEED能够有效地利用未标记数据进行集成学习,与已有的半监督集成方法相比具有很强的竞争力。
---
英文标题:
《Exploiting Unlabeled Data to Enhance Ensemble Diversity》
---
作者:
Min-Ling Zhang and Zhi-Hua Zhou
---
最新提交年份:
---
分类信息:

一级分类:Computer Science        计算机科学
二级分类:Machine Learning        机器学习
分类描述:Papers on all aspects of machine learning research (supervised, unsupervised, reinforcement learning, bandit problems, and so on) including also robustness, explanation, fairness, and methodology. cs.LG is also an appropriate primary category for applications of machine learning methods.
关于机器学习研究的所有方面的论文(有监督的,无监督的,强化学习,强盗问题,等等),包括健壮性,解释性,公平性和方法论。对于机器学习方法的应用,CS.LG也是一个合适的主要类别。
--
一级分类:Computer Science        计算机科学
二级分类:Artificial Intelligence        人工智能
分类描述:Covers all areas of AI except Vision, Robotics, Machine Learning, Multiagent Systems, and Computation and Language (Natural Language Processing), which have separate subject areas. In particular, includes Expert Systems, Theorem Proving (although this may overlap with Logic in Computer Science), Knowledge Representation, Planning, and Uncertainty in AI. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes I.2.0, I.2.1, I.2.3, I.2.4, I.2.8, and I.2.11.
涵盖了人工智能的所有领域,除了视觉、机器人、机器学习、多智能体系统以及计算和语言(自然语言处理),这些领域有独立的学科领域。特别地,包括专家系统,定理证明(尽管这可能与计算机科学中的逻辑重叠),知识表示,规划,和人工智能中的不确定性。大致包括ACM学科类I.2.0、I.2.1、I.2.3、I.2.4、I.2.8和I.2.11中的材料。
--

---
英文摘要:
  Ensemble learning aims to improve generalization ability by using multiple base learners. It is well-known that to construct a good ensemble, the base learners should be accurate as well as diverse. In this paper, unlabeled data is exploited to facilitate ensemble learning by helping augment the diversity among the base learners. Specifically, a semi-supervised ensemble method named UDEED is proposed. Unlike existing semi-supervised ensemble methods where error-prone pseudo-labels are estimated for unlabeled data to enlarge the labeled data to improve accuracy, UDEED works by maximizing accuracies of base learners on labeled data while maximizing diversity among them on unlabeled data. Experiments show that UDEED can effectively utilize unlabeled data for ensemble learning and is highly competitive to well-established semi-supervised ensemble methods.
---
PDF链接:
https://arxiv.org/pdf/0909.3593
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:Presentation Intelligence Applications Application appropriate 学习 ensemble 进行 data 相比

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 13:03