请选择 进入手机版 | 继续访问电脑版
楼主: 路凯
622 0

常用口语 [推广有奖]

  • 0关注
  • 0粉丝

高中生

2%

还不是VIP/贵宾

-

威望
0
论坛币
11 个
通用积分
0
学术水平
0 点
热心指数
0 点
信用等级
0 点
经验
406 点
帖子
18
精华
0
在线时间
10 小时
注册时间
2011-3-2
最后登录
2015-7-28

路凯 发表于 2011-4-18 13:42:35 |显示全部楼层 |坛友微信交流群

+2 论坛币
k人 参与回答

经管之家送您一份

应届毕业生专属福利!

求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
 久仰!
  I've heard so much about you.

  好久不见了!
  Long time no see.

  辛苦了!
  You've had a long day.You've had a long flight.

  尊敬的朋友们!
  Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends

  阁下(多用于称呼大使)
  Your Excellency

  我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。
  On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.

  对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。
  On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.

  在北京过得怎么样?
How are you making out in Beijing?

  我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。
  I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.

  欢迎美商来北京投资。
  American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.

  欢迎多提宝贵意见。
  Your valuable advice is most welcome.

  不虚此行!
  It's a rewarding trip!

  您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。
  As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.

  请代我问候王先生。
  Please remember me to Mr.Wang.

  感谢光临!
  Thank you so much for coming.

  欢迎再来!
  Hope you'll come again.

  欢迎以后多来北京!
  Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.

  请留步,不用送了!
  I will see myself out, please.

  多保重!
  Take care!

  祝您一路平安!
  Have a nice trip!

  愿为您效劳!
  At your service!

  为…举行宴会/宴请
  Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …

  欢迎宴会
  Welcome dinner

  便宴
  Informal dinner

  午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容)
  Luncheon

  便餐
  Light meal

  工作午餐
  Working luncheon

  自助餐
  Buffet dinner/luncheon

  答谢宴会
  Return dinner

  告别宴会
  Farewell dinner

  庆功宴
  Glee feast

  招待会
  Reception

  庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会
  Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China

  鸡尾酒会
  Cocktail party

  茶话会
  Tea party

  包餐/点餐
  Table d'hote/a la carte

  上菜
  Serve a courst

  您的位置在这里。

  Here is your seat.

  请入席!

  Please have a seat.

  欢聚一堂

  Enjoy this happy get-together

  请随便!

  Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.

  请各位随意用餐。

  Help yourself please.

  您喝点什么?

  What would you like to drink?

  现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯!

  At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!

  最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯!

  Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …

  请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!

  I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.

  敬您一杯!

  Here's to you!

  祝你健康!

  To your health!

  我要为此干杯!

  I'll drink to that!

  随量!

  Whatever you like!

  我失陪一会儿!

  Excuse me for a minute.

  菜不好,请多多包涵!

  Hope you enjoy yourself.

  女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。

  Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.

  招待会现在开始。

  The reception will now begin.

  全体起立,奏国歌!

  All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem!

  出席今天招待会的贵宾有…

  The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …

  现在请…讲话

  I have the honour to call upon …

  开幕式现在结束。

  This concludes the opening ceremony.

  隆重庆祝

  Grand celebration

  庆祝成立…一周年

  Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …

  热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛

  Hail the first FIFA of …

  值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺!

  On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's greetings.

  祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福!

  Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!

  衷心祝贺您当选…

  Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …

  举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会

  Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium

  赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人

  Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer

  举行谈判

  Enter into negotiation

  交涉

  Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.

  事物性会谈

  Talks at working level

  对口会谈

  Counterpart talks

  议程项目

  Items on the agenda

  主题

  Theme

  议题

  Topic for discussion

  双方商定的议程

  Schedule mutually agreed upon

开幕会议

  Opening session

  全体会议

  Plenary session

  开场白

  Introduction

  情况介绍

  Presentation

  小组讨论

  Panel discussion

  同有关单位磋商

  Hold consultations with the organizations concerned

  一轮会谈

  One round of talks

  决议

  Resolution

  谅解备忘录

  Memorandum of understanding

  现在开会。

  I declare the meeting open.

  请…发言。

  I invite the representative of …To take the floor.

  下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况

  Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy.

  我的介绍完了,谢谢!

  That's all for my presentation.thank you.

  我先说这么多。

  So much for my remarks for now.

  我要说的就是这些。

  That's all for what I want to say.

  您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题?

  I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?

  让我先谈一个问题。

  If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue

  在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。

  Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.

  您对此事怎么看呢?

  I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?

  我提议休会十分钟。

  I propose a ten-minute break.

  我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。

  I will pick up where we left off just now.

  对不起,我插一句。

  Sorry for the interruption but

  当然可以!

  By all means.

  怎么都行!

  Whatever you say.

  我没有异议。

  I have no objection.

  我方对这个问题有异议。

  We take exception to this question.

  我们高兴地看到…

  We note with pleasure that …

  这个日期贵方觉得合适吗?

  I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?

  不知你们上午谈的怎样?

  I wonder how the meeting went this morning?

  我方很希望 贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。

  We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.

  请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。

  You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.

  纠缠这个问题。

  Entangle this issue.

  提倡节约

  Advocate/uphold thriftiness

  为了国家的繁荣

  For the sake of national property

  经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。

  The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.

  密切注视

  Keep close watch on

  促进密切合作

  Spur/promote intensive cooperation
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:Presentation interruption introduction Organization Consultation

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 22:45