应届毕业生专属福利!

求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
<p>《<strong><font size="3">Handbook of Time Series Analysis: Recent Theoretical Developments and Applications </font></strong>》</p><p><table><tbody><tr><td class="productLabel">   <font size="4"><strong>Price:</strong></font></td><td><font size="4"><strong><font color="#990000">$215.00</font>
                                                        </strong></font></td></tr></tbody></table></p><li><b>Hardcover:</b> 514 pages <br/></li><li><b>Publisher:</b> Wiley-VCH (December 15, 2006) <br/></li><li><b>Language:</b> English </li><li><div class="productDetail-richDataText">This handbook provides an up-to-date survey of current research topics and applications of time series analysis methods written by leading experts in their fields. It covers recent developments in univariate as well as bivariate and multivariate time series analysis techniques ranging from physics' to life sciences' applications. Each chapter comprises both methodological aspects and applications to real world complex systems, such as the human brain or Earth's climate. Covering an exceptionally broad spectrum of topics, beginners, experts and practitioners who seek to understand the latest developments will profit from this handbook. </div></li><li><div class="productDetail-richDataText"><strong>Content</strong></div></li><li><div class="productDetail-richDataText"><strong>Preface.</strong>
                        <br/><p><b>List of Contributors.</b>
                                <br/></p><p><b>1 Handbook of Time Series Analysis: Introduction and Overview</b> (<i>Björn Schelter, Matthias Winterhalder, and Jens Timmer</i>). <br/></p><p><b>2 Nonlinear Analysis of Time Series Data</b> (<i>Henry D. I. Abarbanel and Ulrich Parlitz</i>). <br/></p><p>2.1 Introduction. <br/></p><p>2.2 Unfolding the Data: Embedding Theoremin Practice. <br/></p><p>2.3 Where are We? <br/></p><p>2.4 Lyapunov Exponents: Prediction, Classi.cation, and Chaos. <br/></p><p>2.5 Predicting. <br/></p><p>2.6 Modeling. <br/></p><p>2.7 Conclusion. <br/></p><p>References. <br/></p><p><b>3 Local and Cluster Weighted Modeling for Time Series Prediction</b> (<i>David Engster and Ulrich Parlitz</i>). <br/></p><p>3.1 Introduction. <br/></p><p>3.2 LocalModeling. <br/></p><p>3.3 Cluster Weighted Modeling. <br/></p><p>3.4 Examples. <br/></p><p>3.5 Conclusion. <br/></p><p>References. <br/></p><p><b>4 Deterministic and Probabilistic Forecasting in Reconstructed State Spaces</b> (<i>Holger Kantz and Eckehard Olbrich</i>). <br/></p><p>4.1 Introduction. <br/></p><p>4.2 Determinism and Embedding <br/></p><p>4.3 Stochastic Processes. <br/></p><p>4.4 Events and Classification Error. <br/></p><p>4.5 Conclusions. <br/></p><p>References. <br/></p><p><b>5 Dealing with Randomness in Biosignals</b> (<i>Patrick Celka, Rolf Vetter, Elly Gysels, and Trevor J. Hine</i>). <br/></p><p>5.1 Introduction. <br/></p><p>5.2 How Do Biological Systems Cope with or Use Randomness? <br/></p><p>5.2.1 Uncertainty Principle in Biology. <br/></p><p>5.3 How Do Scientists and Engineers Cope with Randomness and Noise? <br/></p><p>5.4 A Selection of Coping Approaches. <br/></p><p>5.5 Applications. <br/></p><p>5.6 Conclusions. <br/></p><p>References. <br/></p><p><b>6 Robust Detail-Preserving Signal Extraction</b> (<i>Ursula Gather, Roland Fried, and Vivian Lanius</i>). <br/></p><p>6.1 Introduction. <br/></p><p>6.2 Filters Based on Local Constant Fits. <br/></p><p>6.3 Filters Based on Local Linear Fits. <br/></p><p>6.4 Modi.cations for Better Preservation of Shifts. <br/></p><p>6.5 Conclusions. <br/></p><p>References. <br/></p><p><b>7 Coupled Oscillators Approach in Analysis of Bivariate Data</b> (<i>Michael Rosenblum, Laura Cimponeriu, and Arkady Pikovsky</i>). <br/></p><p>7.1 Bivariate Data Analysis: Model-Based Versus Nonmodel-Based Approach. <br/></p><p>7.2 Reconstruction of PhaseDynamics fromData. <br/></p><p>7.3 Characterization of Coupling from Data. <br/></p><p>7.4 Conclusions and Discussion. <br/></p><p>References. <br/></p><p><b>8 Nonlinear Dynamical Models from Chaotic Time Series: Methods and Applications</b> (<i>Dmitry A. Smirnov and Boris P. Bezruchko</i>). <br/></p><p>8.1 Introduction. <br/></p><p>8.2 Scheme of theModeling Process. <br/></p><p>8.3 “White Box” Problems. <br/></p><p>8.4 “Gray Box” Problems. <br/></p><p>8.5 “Black Box” Problems. <br/></p><p>8.6 Applications of Empirical Models. <br/></p><p>8.7 Conclusions. <br/></p><p>References. <br/></p><p><b>9 Data-Driven Analysis of Nonstationary Brain Signals</b> (<i>Mario Chavez, Claude Adam, Stefano Boccaletti and Jacques Martinerie</i>). <br/></p><p>9.1 Introduction. <br/></p><p>9.2 Intrinsic Time-Scale Decomposition. <br/></p><p>9.3 Intrinsic Time Scales of Forced Systems. <br/></p><p>9.4 Intrinsic Time Scales ofCoupled Systems. <br/></p><p>9.5 Intrinsic Time Scales of Epileptic Signals. <br/></p><p>9.6 Time-Scale Synchronization of SEEG Data. <br/></p><p>9.7 Conclusions. <br/></p><p>References. <br/></p><p><b>10 Synchronization Analysis and Recurrence in Complex Systems</b> (<i>Maria Carmen Romano, Marco Thiel, Jürgen Kurths, Martin Rolfs, Ralf Engbert, and Reinhold Kliegl</i>). <br/></p><p>10.1 Introduction. <br/></p><p>10.2 Phase Synchronization by Means of Recurrences. <br/></p><p>10.3 Generalized Synchronization and Recurrence. <br/></p><p>10.4 Transitions to Synchronization. <br/></p><p>10.5 Twin Surrogates to Test for PS. <br/></p><p>10.6 Application to Fixational Eye Movements. <br/></p><p>10.7 Conclusions. <br/></p><p>References. <br/></p><p><b>11 Detecting Coupling in the Presence of Noise and Nonlinearity</b> (<i>Theoden I. Neto., Thomas L. Carroll, Louis M. Pecora, and Steven J. Schi.</i> ). <br/></p><p>11.1 Introduction. <br/></p><p>11.2 Methods of Detecting Coupling. <br/></p><p>11.3 Linear and Nonlinear Systems. <br/></p><p>11.4 Uncoupled Systems. <br/></p><p>11.5 Weakly Coupled Systems. <br/></p><p>11.6 Conclusions. <br/></p><p>11.7 Discussion. <br/></p><p>References. <br/></p><p><b>12 Linear Models for Mutivariate Time Series</b> (<i>Manfred Deistler</i>). <br/></p><p>12.1 Introduction. <br/></p><p>12.2 Stationary Processes and Linear Systems. <br/></p><p>12.3 Multivariable State Space and ARMA(X) Models. <br/></p><p>12.4 Factor Models for Time Series. <br/></p><p>12.5 Summary and Outlook. <br/></p><p>References. <br/></p><p><b>13 Spatio-Temporal Modeling for Biosurveillance</b> (<i>David S. Stoffer and Myron J. Katzo.</i>). <br/></p><p>13.1 Introduction. <br/></p><p>13.2 Background. <br/></p><p>13.3 The State Space Model. <br/></p><p>13.4 Spatially Constrained Models. <br/></p><p>13.5 Data Analysis. <br/></p><p>13.6 Discussion. <br/></p><p>References. <br/></p><p><b>14 Graphical Modeling of Dynamic Relationships in Multivariate Time Series</b> (<i>Michael Eichler</i>). <br/></p><p>14.1 Introduction. <br/></p><p>14.2 Granger Causality in Multivariate Time Series. <br/></p><p>14.3 Graphical Representations of Granger Causality. <br/></p><p>14.4 Markov Interpretation of Path Diagrams. <br/></p><p>14.5 Statistical Inference. <br/></p><p>14.6 Applications. <br/></p><p>14.7 Conclusion. <br/></p><p>References. <br/></p><p><b>15 Multivariate Signal Analysis by Parametric Models</b> (<i>Katarzyna J. Blinowska and Maciej Kamiñski</i>). <br/></p><p>15.1 Introduction. <br/></p><p>15.2 Parametric Modeling. <br/></p><p>15.3 Linear Models. <br/></p><p>15.4 Model Estimation. <br/></p><p>15.5 Cross Measures. <br/></p><p>15.6 Causal Estimators. <br/></p><p>15.7 Modeling of Dynamic Processes <br/></p><p>15.8 Simulations. <br/></p><p>15.9 Multivariate Analysis of Experimental Data. <br/></p><p>15.10 Discussion. <br/></p><p>15.11 Acknowledgements. <br/></p><p>References. <br/></p><p><b>16 Computer Intensive Testing for the Influence Between Time Series</b> (<i>Luiz A. Baccalá, Daniel Y. Takahashi, and Koichi Sameshima</i>). <br/></p><p>16.1 Introduction. <br/></p><p>16.2 Basic Resampling Concepts. <br/></p><p>16.3 Time Series Resampling. <br/></p><p>16.4 Numerical Examples and Applications. <br/></p><p>16.5 Discussion. <br/></p><p>16.6 Conclusions. <br/></p><p>References. <br/></p><p><b>17 Granger Causality: Basic Theory and Application to Neuroscience</b> (<i>Mingzhou Ding, Yonghong Chen, and Steven L. Bressler</i>). <br/></p><p>17.1 Introduction. <br/></p><p>17.2 Bivariate Time Series and Pairwise Granger Causality. <br/></p><p>17.3 TrivariateTime Series and Conditional Granger Causality. <br/></p><p>17.4 Estimation of Autoregressive Models. <br/></p><p>17.5 Numerical Examples. <br/></p><p>17.6 Analysis of a Beta Oscillation Network in Sensorimotor Cortex. <br/></p><p>17.7 Summary. <br/></p><p>References. <br/></p><p><b>18 Granger Causality on Spatial Manifolds: Applications to Neuroimaging</b> (<i>Pedro A. Valdés-Sosa, Jose Miguel Bornot-Sánchez, Mayrim Vega-Hernández,</i>
                                <i>Lester Melie-García, Agustin Lage-Castellanos, and Erick Canales-Rodríguez</i>). <br/></p><p>18.1 Introduction. <br/></p><p>18.2 The Continuous Spatial Multivariate Autoregressive Model and its Discretization. <br/></p><p>18.3 Testing for Spatial Granger Causality. <br/></p><p>18.4 Dimension Reduction Approaches to sMAR Models. <br/></p><p>18.5 Penalized sMAR. <br/></p><p>18.6 Estimation via the MMAlgorithm. <br/></p><p>18.7 Evaluation of Simulated Data. <br/></p><p>18.8 Influence Fields for Real Data. <br/></p><p>18.9 Possible Extensions and Conclusions. <br/></p><p>References. <br/></p><p><b>Index.</b>
                        </p></div></li><li><div class="productDetail-richDataText"><p></p></div></li> 154415.pdf (9.95 MB, 需要: 36 个论坛币) <br/>

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-12-27 21:41:59编辑过]

二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:时间序列分析 Wiley 时间序列 LEY introduction techniques research provides English current

沙发
tory2009 发表于 2007-9-15 09:53:00 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群

[讨论]兄弟,独乐乐,不如与人同乐。

好书,稍微便宜些,也让大家买得起,你觉得呢?谢谢你!

使用道具

藤椅
too-simple 发表于 2007-9-19 01:28:00 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
too expensive

使用道具

板凳
gloryfly 在职认证  发表于 2007-9-20 09:43:00 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
奖励金币10个!
你们世俗的人都认为大侠是玉树临风的 难道 大侠就不能矮胖吗?

使用道具

报纸
zhaomn200145 发表于 2007-9-20 10:20:00 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
看摘要感觉好像没有几个是和经济有关的: “It covers recent developments in univariate as well as bivariate and multivariate time series analysis techniques ranging from physics' to life sciences' applications。”是这样吧?

使用道具

地板
mathecon74 发表于 2007-9-25 16:17:00 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群

中国经济学教育科研网上只要5分

如题,也就是说在中国经济学教育科研上上传一本数,可以购买十本以上的书,另外申明,本人并非托,只是这儿的东东太贵了!!!!!!!!!

具体地址如下:http://down.cenet.org.cn/view.asp?id=73666

再不行,就到其资源网上查一下即可。

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-9-25 16:18:40编辑过]

使用道具

zhengkaige 发表于 2007-10-1 01:45:00 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
虽然买了,但是还是要说,太贵太黑了,我出售的书一般标价5元,价值当然远远高于价格,但这也是本着与人为善,和大家交流分享。楼主太不厚道了。

使用道具

mathtao 发表于 2007-12-11 08:47:00 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群

好东西!一定要看啊,相当于大规模的综述!

使用道具

dps2000 发表于 2007-12-11 09:29:00 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
好书。

使用道具

jxcdsb 在职认证  发表于 2007-12-12 08:11:00 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群

Good Book!

@爱信管@

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加好友,备注jltj
拉您入交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 23:11