楼主: szabba
4096 0

[下载]Wiley Trading The Psychology of Risk - Mastering Market Uncertainty  关闭 [推广有奖]

• 2关注
  • 0粉丝

学科带头人

70%

还不是VIP/贵宾

-

威望
论坛币
90 个
通用积分
学术水平
0 点
热心指数
1 点
信用等级
0 点
经验
99 点
帖子
精华
在线时间
3729 小时
注册时间
2004-10-31
最后登录
2023-10-7

相似文件 换一批

+2 论坛币
k人 参与回答

经管之家送您一份

应届毕业生专属福利!

求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币

Wiley Trading,The Psychology of Risk - Mastering Market Uncertainty

Book Description
One of the financial world's most respected experts on the psychology of risk provides a revolutionary risk management model
Over the past three decades investors have adopted all varieties of complex quantitative systems for quantifying and managing risk. Yet, sophisticated investors and money managers continue to suffer record losses in today's increasingly volatile markets. This book bridges the gap between investor psychology and quantitative risk management with a revolutionary risk management program that virtually any trader or investor can easily adapt to their goals and personalities. Using numerous fascinating real-life case studies, Dr. Kiev illustrates the various psychological and emotional traps to which even the savviest investors can fall victim. He develops a dynamic new risk management model that combines quantitative models and money management techniques. He also provides rigorous guidelines that will help readers answer such crucial questions as: How much should I trade? How much risk can I handle? and When should I get out?

From the Inside Flap
THE PSYCHOLOGY of RISK
Mastering Market Uncertainty

Book Description
One of the financial world's most respected experts on the psychology of risk provides a revolutionary risk management model
Over the past three decades investors have adopted all varieties of complex quantitative systems for quantifying and managing risk. Yet, sophisticated investors and money managers continue to suffer record losses in today's increasingly volatile markets. This book bridges the gap between investor psychology and quantitative risk management with a revolutionary risk management program that virtually any trader or investor can easily adapt to their goals and personalities. Using numerous fascinating real-life case studies, Dr. Kiev illustrates the various psychological and emotional traps to which even the savviest investors can fall victim. He develops a dynamic new risk management model that combines quantitative models and money management techniques. He also provides rigorous guidelines that will help readers answer such crucial questions as: How much should I trade? How much risk can I handle? and When should I get out?

From the Inside Flap
THE PSYCHOLOGY of RISK

In The Psychology of Risk: Mastering Market Uncertainty, renowned psychiatrist and trading coach Ari Kiev builds on his internationally acclaimed books Trading to Win and Trading in the Zone to explore the psychology behind risk and trading. By focusing on your appetite for risk-taking, your ability to manage and adapt to risk, and your pathological patterns of risk-taking, Kiev shows you how to overcome the psychological obstacles of risk that undermine your decision-making process and ability to cut losing trades and stick with winners.

With the help of numerous trading case studies, Kiev outlines a risk management program that bridges the gap between investor psychology and quantitative risk management techniques. Filled with expert advice and examples of real market situations, The Psychology of Risk allows you to take action in the face of uncertainty and unpredictability by addressing issues such as:

• Risk and the trading approaches you need to deal with it
  • Psychological techniques that will help you trade independently of emotions: excitement, anger, fear, and stress
  • Handling problematic behaviors such as perfectionism, decision paralysis, hoarding, and impulsiveness
  • Handling failure and success
  • Using the tools of coaching, teamwork, and system building to overcome obstacles

Risk taking does not mean living dangerously; it shows a willingness to act beyond the circle of what you already know. In breaking from the natural inclination to "avoid risk at all costs," you will begin to see risk in a new light–certainly not always as a negative force. The step-by-step approach presented in The Psychology of Risk will provide you with a new and stimulating perspective on risk, which will enhance your trading success and increase your profits.

Product Details

• Hardcover: 256 pages
  • Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (March 15, 2002)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0471403873
  • ISBN-13: 978-0471403876

[/UseMoney][/UseMoney]

Wiley Trading,The Psychology of Risk - Mastering Market Uncertainty

Book Description

From the Inside Flap
THE PSYCHOLOGY of RISK

Book Description

From the Inside Flap
THE PSYCHOLOGY of RISK

Book Description

From the Inside Flap
THE PSYCHOLOGY of RISK

Book Description

From the Inside Flap
THE PSYCHOLOGY of RISK

In The Psychology of Risk: Mastering Market Uncertainty, renowned psychiatrist and trading coach Ari Kiev builds on his internationally acclaimed books Trading to Win and Trading in the Zone to explore the psychology behind risk and trading. By focusing on your appetite for risk-taking, your ability to manage and adapt to risk, and your pathological patterns of risk-taking, Kiev shows you how to overcome the psychological obstacles of risk that undermine your decision-making process and ability to cut losing trades and stick with winners.

With the help of numerous trading case studies, Kiev outlines a risk management program that bridges the gap between investor psychology and quantitative risk management techniques. Filled with expert advice and examples of real market situations, The Psychology of Risk allows you to take action in the face of uncertainty and unpredictability by addressing issues such as:

• Risk and the trading approaches you need to deal with it
  • Psychological techniques that will help you trade independently of emotions: excitement, anger, fear, and stress
  • Handling problematic behaviors such as perfectionism, decision paralysis, hoarding, and impulsiveness
  • Handling failure and success
  • Using the tools of coaching, teamwork, and system building to overcome obstacles

Risk taking does not mean living dangerously; it shows a willingness to act beyond the circle of what you already know. In breaking from the natural inclination to "avoid risk at all costs," you will begin to see risk in a new light–certainly not always as a negative force. The step-by-step approach presented in The Psychology of Risk will provide you with a new and stimulating perspective on risk, which will enhance your trading success and increase your profits.

Product Details

• Hardcover: 256 pages
  • Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (March 15, 2002)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0471403873
  • ISBN-13: 978-0471403876

[UseMoney=50] 175864.pdf (742.45 KB, 需要: 50 个论坛币)

[/UseMoney]

[此贴子已经被作者于2007-11-21 22:34:08编辑过]

二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:uncertainty Psychology Uncertain Mastering certainty Trading market uncertainty Psychology Mastering

175846.pdf

742.45 KB

需要: 50 个论坛币  [购买]

[原创]Wiley Trading The Psychology of Risk - Mastering Market Uncertainty

175861.pdf

742.45 KB

需要: 50 个论坛币  [购买]

[原创]Wiley Trading The Psychology of Risk - Mastering Market Uncertainty

本帖被以下文库推荐

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加好友,备注jr
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 08:11