楼主: 资料狂人
15091 20

[Michel Anteby_HBS] 哈佛商学院Michel Anteby(Organizational Behavior)访谈提问    关闭 [推广有奖]

tlali88 发表于 2013-12-3 07:18:03 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
Dear Dr.Anteby,
      I am honored to ask you two questions, firstly,what make you be interested in study area in moral? secondly,what make you find some interesting questions in this area? thank you so much for offering your career experience.
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
资料狂人 + 50 鼓励积极发帖讨论

总评分: 论坛币 + 50   查看全部评分

使用道具

方日铭 发表于 2013-12-3 09:40:12 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
Dear Dr.Anteby,
     I'd like to know "How to suit yourself in a new organization as soon as possible"?
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
资料狂人 + 50 鼓励积极发帖讨论

使用道具

Jabin_liao 发表于 2013-12-3 10:50:02 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
Dear Prof. Anteby,
    I‘m interested in economy.But I know a little about Organizational Behavior,would you give me some advices how to learn?eg.When goverment take a venture,what should be considered for residents? Thanks!
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
资料狂人 + 50 鼓励积极发帖讨论

使用道具

xjzb 发表于 2013-12-3 11:03:45 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
HI ,Dr.Anteby,
glade to learn something from you .I'm a junior learning security .I want to know if i want to be an  investment analysts what shoud i learn in my college life accourding to your education?
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
资料狂人 + 50 鼓励积极发帖讨论

使用道具

Miracle__! 发表于 2013-12-3 12:41:08 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
Dear Prof. Anteby,
We know that there is a unique research approach in Organization Behavior,which is called top management team incentive. What's your opinion on it?Do you think it is a promising research topic?Does compensation incentive and equity incentive really have a impressive influence on corporate performance?
Thank you very much!
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
资料狂人 + 50 鼓励积极发帖讨论

使用道具

浩瀚之翔 发表于 2013-12-3 13:22:36 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
Dear Dr.Anteby,
It is my great honor to ask you some questions.in order to manage human capital,what should we do in our daily life?
Could you lease describe it in more detail?
Thank you
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
资料狂人 + 50 鼓励积极发帖讨论

使用道具

若水i闲冰 学生认证  发表于 2013-12-3 15:18:42 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
Dear Dr.Anteby,
I want to konw how to identify and decide our partner's the most suitable role in a team and how to encourage them to try their best to create the best benefit.And in our present study or futural work,hou to prepare for or face with some incidents in our teamwork?
Thank you for your answers!
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
资料狂人 + 50 鼓励积极发帖讨论

使用道具

xueyingzhao 发表于 2013-12-3 16:36:05 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
Dear Dr.Anteby,
I'd like to ask you two question:
1.What do you think about the book <The Crowd> written by Gustave Le Bon?(Do you agree with the ideas of the author?)
2.To what extent, do you think your study on organizational behaviour can make a diffence in our real life?
Thank you very much.
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
资料狂人 + 50 鼓励积极发帖讨论

使用道具

你好三毛 发表于 2013-12-3 18:45:13 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
Dear Dr.Anteby,
Here are some questions I want to ask:
1. The management of human capital, such as the potential to become a high-performance organization sources of competitive advantage?
2.Specifically there are two companies need to develop and individuals can use their ingenuity systems which way?
3. Managing people is how to figure out is how to motivate and assumptions that management is the process, structure and strategy of how they create drive?
4. Effective Ways Human Capital Management have?
5. What kind of culture is trying to have?
Looking forward to your answer shrewd, very grateful.
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
资料狂人 + 50 鼓励积极发帖讨论

使用道具

如此便好 学生认证  发表于 2013-12-3 22:37:57 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
Dear Dr.Anteby,
1.The humanity-centered human resources management of Japanese model and the performance oriented American business model, Which one is suit for the chinese to adapt for its staff management.
2.In the age of big data, Do you think the coporation should adapt a more flexible orgination model, which is date oriented.
3.According to the Herd effect theoty, Do you think the large coporation can lead the trend of a industry by its influence?
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
资料狂人 + 50 鼓励积极发帖讨论

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 19:43