应届毕业生专属福利!

求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币

Title: Stock Trader's Almanac 2008 (Almanac Investor Series) (Spiral-bound)
Author: Jeffrey A. Hirsch
Format: PDF
Language: English
Edition: First
Type: Book
Description:
Editorial Reviews

Product Description
The Stock Trader's Almanac is a practical investment tool that has helped traders and investors forecast market trends with accuracy and confidence for over 40 years. Organized in an easy-to-access calendar format, the 2008 Edition contains historical price information on the stock market, provides monthly and daily reminders, and alerts users to seasonal opportunities and dangers. For its wealth of information and authority of its sources, the Stock Trader's Almanac stands alone as the guide to intelligent investing.

"Jeff Hirsch is following in the great tradition of his father, Yale Hirsch, with this nonpareil almanac of Wall Street data. It's a treasure for investors who want to remember the past as they plan for the future."
-Louis Rukeyser, late founding host, Wall $treet Week

"Information is key to successful investing and investors will find the Almanac a chock-a-block source of need-to-know stuff."
-Steve Forbes, President, CEO, and Editor in Chief, Forbes

"I have every issue since 1976 in my bookcase. The Stock Trader's Almanac is an invaluable resource."
-Marty Zweig, author, Martin Zweig's Winning on Wall Street

"The Stock Trader's Almanac should be on every investor's desk. It's an invaluable source of investment advice, trading patterns, and Wall Street lore. It's also fun to read. I refer to it frequently throughout the year."
-Myron Kandel, founding financial editor, CNN

From the Back Cover

Stock Trader's Almanac 2008

The Stock Trader's Almanac is a practical investment tool that has helped traders and investors forecast market trends with accuracy and confidence for over 40 years. Organized in an easy-to-access calendar format, the 2008 Edition contains historical price information on the stock market, provides monthly and daily reminders, and alerts users to seasonal opportunities and dangers. For its wealth of information and authority of its sources, the Stock Trader's Almanac stands alone as the guide to intelligent investing.

"Jeff Hirsch is following in the great tradition of his father, Yale Hirsch, with this nonpareil almanac of Wall Street data. It's a treasure for investors who want to remember the past as they plan for the future."
—Louis Rukeyser, late founding host, Wall $treet Week

"Information is key to successful investing and investors will find the Almanac a chock-a-block source of need-to-know stuff."
—Steve Forbes, President, CEO, and Editor in Chief, Forbes

"I have every issue since 1976 in my bookcase. The Stock Trader's Almanac is an invaluable resource."
—Marty Zweig, author, Martin Zweig's Winning on Wall Street

"The Stock Trader's Almanac should be on every investor's desk. It's an invaluable source of investment advice, trading patterns, and Wall Street lore. It's also fun to read. I refer to it frequently throughout the year."
—Myron Kandel, founding financial editor, CNN

224966.rar (1.68 MB, 需要: 2 个论坛币) 本附件包括:

• Jeffrey A. Hirsch-Stock Trader's Almanac 2008.pdf

二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:Jeffrey Traders Almanac trader Stock Almanac Jeffrey Traders

薪火相傳All books are in PDF format unless told to the contrary.All books are sold out at 2 dollars.Responses to my topics will encourage more.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加好友,备注jr
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 21:41