帖子
精华
在线时间
17172 小时
注册时间
2012-11-2
最后登录
2024-5-1

一级伯乐勋章 初级热心勋章 初级学术勋章 初级信用勋章 中级学术勋章 中级热心勋章 中级信用勋章 高级学术勋章 高级热心勋章 高级信用勋章 特级热心勋章 特级学术勋章 特级信用勋章

楼主
客初 企业认证  学生认证  发表于 2015-10-26 22:52:43 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群|倒序 |AI写论文
相似文件 换一批

+2 论坛币
k人 参与回答

经管之家送您一份

应届毕业生专属福利!

求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币

What is the one word that will make you rich?

哪个词能够让你获益?

Many people say that replying to emails with "done" or saying "thanks" will make you more successful if used habitually. What is one word I should use more often if I want to be successful?

很多人说回复邮件时经常用“完成”或者“谢谢”这样的词能让你更成功。你觉得经常用哪个词能够让我变得更成功?

Eric Lauritzen:

No.说“不”。

Say no to anyone or anything that will waste your time. Say no to anyone who is negative. Say no to all the vampires(吸血鬼) who want to suck you dry and dump their ***** on you. Say no to anyone who wants you to work for free. Say no to excess leisure time and instant gratification. Say no to fear.

对任何浪费你时间的事和人说不。对负能量说不。对那些想要压榨你和轻蔑你的人说不。对那些把你当免费苦力的人说不。对过量的休闲时间和及时满足说不。对恐惧说不。

Martin Capodici:

Focus.专注。

Something I personally find hard. F.O.C.U.S. = Follow One Course Until Successful. Even when it gets boring!

专注是我个人认为最难的事情。专注=专心于一个目标直到成功。即使它会变得无聊!

11.jpg

Rich Canino:

Yes.说“yes"。

Say yes. People respond positively to yes, even when you're using it conditionally.

说是,人们对yes的回应总是积极地,甚至当你在一定条件下才使用它时。

Yes, I'd love to work for you, I just need $5,000 more.

是的,我乐意为你工作,我只需要5000以上美元。

Yes, we can get the project done in that time line, we just need 5 more people.

是的,我们可以在那个时间线完成这个项目,我们需要5个人以上。

Yes, that sounds like a good idea, I just would like to go over some details where I have a few concerns.

是的,听起来很不错,我只想在我有疑虑的地方仔细检查下细节问题。

Saying no makes you seem difficult even if you're not trying to be.

说“不”让你觉得很困难,即使你并不想那样。

Also saying yes keeps the lines of communication open. If there is a situation where you can agree, it telegraphs your implicit agreement once your conditions are met. It says "I'm on board in spirit, heres what I need to make it happen".

说"yes"能够保持沟通渠道的畅通。如果你能接受某种状况,一旦条件达成就会立即电话通知你隐含的协议。这就意味着:“我精神上支持你,这就是你需要做的以促成事情。”

Yes creates opportunities you may never had otherwise. No shuts down the conversation, but yes let you continue to explore options. And sometimes surprising things emerge from that.

"Yes"能够创造你从来没有过的机会。"No"切断了交流。"yes"能够让你继续探索其他选择,有时候会有意想不到的事情发生。

Yes creates opportunities. No ends them.

"Yes"创造机会,而"No"切断后路。

Valentin Tsay:

Priority.优先次序。

Focus on the most important thing you need to do right now. Then work very hard on that.

专注于你目前需要做的最重要的事情,然后全力以赴。

Theo J Ellis:

Words don't make you rich, actions do.

语言不会让你富有,行动才会。

22.jpg

Clay Puzzle:

Rich means wealth, which means Capitalism, which means one word...Ownership.

富有意味着财富,财富即资本主义,资本主义意味着有所有权。

Analyze any wealthy life and there is just one commonality. They own or control something, then exercise their right to leverage(举债经营,借力;影响力)and collect from it.

分析任何有钱人的生活,都有一个共性。他们拥有或者控制着一些事情,运用他们的权利从中借力去获得财富。

Bill owns MSFT shares. Donald owns half of Manhattan. Rowling owns copyrights. Dalio owns a hedge fund(避险基金). The Bush family controls corporate board positions. Madonna and Martha own brands. Rihanna and Angelina own royalty rights. Elon owns patents. Branson owns an airline. Warren owns a conglomerate(砾岩;企业集团;聚合物). Jordan owns the Charlotte Hornets and a Nike contract. Reid owns a record label controlling other artist's copyrights. Putin controls an entire nation.

比尔拥有微软股票。唐纳德拥有一半的曼哈顿。罗琳拥有版权。达里奥拥有一个对冲基金。布什家族控制着公司董事会职位。麦当娜和玛莎自己的品牌。蕾哈娜和安吉丽娜的版税的权利。埃伦拥有专利。布兰森拥有一家航空公司。沃伦拥有企业集团。乔丹拥有夏洛特黄蜂和耐克的合同。里德一家唱片公司控制其他艺术家的版权。普京控制整个国家。

They may have used other people's money, lied, cheated, stolen, rode someone else's coat tails, or built it from scratch, but they somehow acquired, then retained ownership and control of some valuable asset(s).

他们可能利用其他人的钱,撒谎,欺骗,偷窃,贪他人之功为己有,或者白手起家。他们莫名其妙的获得财富后,保留所有权,并控制一些有价值的资产。

What you do may make you rich for a while - job, pro sport, modeling, singing, etc.

你所做的事情可能会让你暂时富有一段时间,比如说工作,专职运动,建模,唱歌等等。

It is what you do with the stuff that you acquire that will make you wealthy. If luck did not give you something to leverage directly for money - pretty face, attractive body, etc; then go get something to own or control.

你所做的事情让你拥有财富。如果运气不能直接给你带来财富,比如说美貌,迷人的身材等等,那么就去获得你能拥有和可以控制的东西。

I cannot bear to see one more article or blog about how Millennials need to build their networking and communication skills and climb a ladder to get rich. Instructing an entire generation to work in service of a heirarchy that someone else controls and not emphasize personal ownership of assets is simply irresponsible.

我无法忍受那些文章或博客告诉千禧一代需要建立他们自己的网络资源和社交技巧,攀爬阶层进入上流社会。引导一代人去服务于某些财团控制下的集团,而不是让他们创造自己的资产,是非常不负责任的。

千禧一代 Millennials:

国外有一个专门的术语“千禧一代”(1984-1995年出生),他们差不多与电脑同时诞生,在互联网的陪伴下长大,念着“老板靠边站”的嚣张对白走入职场。他们习惯一心多用,有着灵活的头脑,并娴熟地使用高科技产品来延伸自己的力量。更重要的是,他们是真正意义上的“职场外星人”,你决不能要求他们跟公司同呼吸共患难,因为他们只跟自己同呼吸共患难。

他们几乎不会坚持不懈从头到尾完成一件事情,要他们对某件事保持长久的兴趣和承诺非常难。他们年轻并且很清楚自己的生活重点,他们会公开喊出“我付出,你付钱”的口号,想中午时分才听着iPod、踏着人字拖鞋来上班,还想在周五之前就成为公司CEO。他们会直接告诉老板工作时间表一定要提前确定,不能随意加班,因为不能影响到他自己的生活。

来源:(微信)每日quora双语阅读by甜杏儿

插图:Guido Borelli

二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:Conversation Conglomerate conditional Responsible controlling 英语 财经 successful anything 吸血鬼

已有 2 人评分经验 热心指数 信用等级 收起 理由
ydw2016 + 1 + 1 精彩帖子
jiangbeilu + 24 + 2 精彩帖子

总评分: 经验 + 24  热心指数 + 3  信用等级 + 1   查看全部评分

沙发
zounghy 发表于 2015-10-26 23:16:00 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
这帖子真棒。喜欢。

使用道具

藤椅
客初 企业认证  学生认证  发表于 2015-10-27 00:21:02 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
zounghy 发表于 2015-10-26 23:16
这帖子真棒。喜欢。
这个quora系列会不定期更新,还请多来财经英语角看看哈

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 10:47