I met her on a Monday evening
周一晚我初次遇见了她
She was standing outside of the park and ride
她在公园外骑着车
And I said, "Hey ma, where you been?"
我说:“嘿 你去哪里了”
"Been looking for woman like you for all my life"
“我用尽这一生只为找见你”
And she said, "Hola, talk to me, before I have to leave"
她说:“在我不得不离去前 和我谈谈吧”
And one day we could be
也许有一天
Maybe more than two lost souls just passing by
我们不再只是两个擦肩而过的迷失灵魂
Knew I was falling when I looked inside your eyes
当我凝望你眼眸我知我已沦陷
She said, "I know you are, but what am I?"
她说:“我知道你是真心的 可我还有些犹豫”
Tell me, have you seen a sunset
告诉我
Turn into a sunrise?
你可曾目见日落后的日出?
Kiss right through the night?
用一个长吻度过寂夜
'Cause we should try that sometime
我们应该找个机会试试
Hold you 'til the mornin'
拥你于怀直至黎明
And if I said I'm fallin', would you just reply?
如果我表明心意你可会予以回应?
"I know you are, but what am I?"
“我知道你是真心的 可我还有些犹豫”
(Ah-ooh, ah-ooh)