经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币

9月新增话题:
Hair style:

Topic words
Trim v. & n. 微调修理 perm v. 烫发    fringe/bang n.刘海
hairdresser n. 托尼老师              hair spray 【sprei】n.定型喷雾
Buzz cut n. 寸头  pony-hair n.马尾发型    cape n. 披肩发型

1.        How long have you kept your hairstyle?
About one year, I uesd to dye my hair blonde, but I found that colour couldn’t go well with Asian clothes. And , actually, I don’t like long hair because I think it particularly hard to maintain with the hair spray.

2.        Have you ever had a bad haircut?
Wow, a lot of times, but most impressive one was the summer before last. I went to the barber shop and wanted the hairdresser to perm my hair into wave style, yes! as Avril. However, he “sent” me [一字一顿] a stupid bang. (瘪嘴无奈)

Jeans:

Topic words
Ripped jeans n. 破洞牛仔裤     denim[ˈdenɪm] 劳动布【jeans的面料】
Durable adj. 耐用的[ˈdʊrəbl]    all-purpose adj. 多用途的
牛仔品牌:G-Star CK jeans      vitality n.活力[vaɪˈtæləti]

1. do you often wear jeans?
Oh, Yes. Jeans, the all-purpose and durable denim trousers, can be worn in all types of informal situations. You know, I am a student, so I don’t have to wear the suits every day to show my good manners. And compared to that, jeans are more comfortable.
【Denim + informal + student + suits + comfortable】

2. Why do many young people like to wear jeans?
Because many designs of jeans are especially fashionable, such as G-Star and CK jeans. They can not only meet young people’s pursuit of fashion, but also better show their vitality and figure.

Language[ˈlæŋɡwɪdʒ]
Topic words
Native language n.母语      dialect n.方言[ˈdaɪəlekt]

1. What language do you speak?
My native language is Chinese, but I also speak Guizhou (自己换) dialect, because that’s my hometown.

2. Do you think it is difficult to learn a new language?
Yes.
The grammatical order and pronunciation habits of a new language are different from Chinese, so you may forget the right way to organize a full sentence.
What’s more, the position and shape of the tongue can vary from language to language, which takes times to get used to.

3. Do you learn any other languages besides English?
No, but I want to learn Japanese in the coming year, because I plan to have a trip to that country. My friend Peter told me that japan has a lot of 横轴2, like Fuji Mountain. And I think Japanese would make the trip better.

Walking
1.        Do you often walk?
Every night after dinner, I walk my dog in the neighbourhood. And I think it is a good way to strengthen my muscle and improve my immune system. Because when I’m walking, I can stretch my arms and legs.

2. Would you walk more in the future?
It depends.
If my future workplace is close to my home, I will choose to walk. However, if it’s far away, I may take the subway. Because it is the fastest way on rush hours. I mean; its special tracks can help avoid traffic jams and traffic lights.

Accommodation 衍生countryside
1. Do you like to live in the countryside?
Sometimes, yes. I grew up in the countryside where the air is clean, grass is green and the birds sing all day long. However, it would be a little inconvenient for a long time to live in due to the poor traffic system and limited infrastructure.

2. Do you have any friends who live in the countryside?
Yes, my friend Zhongbao is living in the countryside now. His hometown is a peaceful seaside place located in the south of China. The most interesting thing is that his pets and flowers are often seen on his social media.

Voice
Topic words
Soft voice n.婉转的声音 hoarse voice n. 嘶哑的声音[hɔːs]
Accompaniment n. 伴奏

1. Has your voice changed in recent years?
I used to have a soft voice, but recently it has become a little hoarse due to attending some speech contests and practicing English.
2. Would you record yourself and listen to it?
Yes
There is a famous entertainment APP in China called CHANGBA, where you can download a lot of accompaniments to help you practice singing skills. When I feel upset, I often listen to some songs I sang and recorded before. Because the gentle melody can take me into a fantastic world to help me forget trouble in real life.
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 18:06