求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币

My life's a juxtaposition, what I got and what I'mmissing

我这一生充满了戏剧元素在得与失之间反反复复What I want and what I'm wishing, right还有我想要拥有的与日夜渴求的I got a blue tick like I'm famous账号后面有了蓝勾认证就好像我真挤进了名流And I use it 'cause I'm shameless我借着这所谓的名气愈发放肆And my songs are on your playlists, right?打赌你的播放列表里有我的歌I'm goin' out there lookin' stylish,穿得有模有样地出去鬼混Got the tag on, better hide it要藏好衣服上没拆的标签I'm hoping that I kept the receipt记得保留收据日后退换All my friends are just like me,周围的朋友们也都和我一个样儿We don't need your sympathy但别误会我们可不需要你的同情I'm still here living at my mama's house,我还没搬出老妈的房子Sleeping on my mama's couch还睡在老妈的沙发上I'm still here tryna get the girls around,还天天想着约姑娘们出来But we found a way to work it out但总有一天我们会找到出路We got it babe, we got it babe,一切尽在掌握亲爱的Sweating plus I'm underpaid,做得不少赚的却不多也时常焦虑Waiting for my world to change只希望我的人生出现新的转机Waiting for my world to change给我的世界带来不一般的变化I go to shortage house, take a shower in the gym去当地俱乐部在健身房洗澡My membership ran out so I call Ed to get me in可我那会员卡过期了只能打给艾德拜托他And I say "Hey man, it's me again,“嘿伙计 又是我”Forgot to pay me fee again“我又忘了续费了”I need you to call the desk“你能帮我跟前台打个招呼吗”And tell the girl to let me in again“叫那姑娘放我进去”I wish that you were here with me,“你要也一起来就更好了”'Cause then I'd get my drinks for free"“看在你的面子上 点酒水肯定就免单了”I'm still here living at my mama's house,我还没搬出老妈的房子Sleeping on my mama's couch还睡在老妈的沙发上I'm still here tryna get the girls around,还天天想着约姑娘们出来But we found a way to work it out但总有一天我们会找到出路We got it babe, we got it babe,一切都还在掌控中亲爱的Sweating plus I'm underpaid,做得不少赚的却不多也时常焦虑Waiting for my world to change只希望我的人生出现新的转机Waiting for my world to change给我的世界带来不一般的变化I'm grateful every day you let me stay老妈谢谢你没把我赶出家门Without paying my way, right now I can't afford it即使我没能力自己付账单But I swear to God one day I'm gonna pay the mortgage但我发誓总有一天我会付清按揭And all this will be a distant memory所有这些痛苦的日子都会成为过往云烟No more tryna hide the key on the wheel of the car不再因为容易玩丢钥匙而把它把塞进车轮胎No more sneaking in at 3 with whoever they are不再凌晨三点出去鬼混无论对方是哪路神仙I know my first paycheck didn't get me too far人生第一桶金没够我快活多久But my next one will, 'cause I'll be a star, until then但下次就没问题了因为我将成为真正的明星I'm still here living at my mama's house,在那之前我就和老妈住在一起Sleeping on my mama's couch睡在老妈的沙发上I'm still here tryna get the girls around,天天想着约姑娘们出来But we found a way to work it out即便如此总有一天我们会找到出路We got it babe, we got it babe,一切尽在掌握亲爱的Sweating plus I'm underpaid,做得不少赚的却不多也时常焦虑Waiting for my world to change只希望我的人生出现新的转机Waiting for my world to change给我的世界带来不一般的变化Waiting for my world to change给我的世界带来不一般的变化
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-4-17 04:25