在国外外出就餐时,我们难免会遇到“要打包食物”的情况,这时候,老外可能会用到一个表达:doggie bag. 很明显,这里的 doggie bag 可指的不是给狗狗装食物的袋子,而表示的是“打包袋”。
01.打包盒
to-go box
Could I get a to-go box for this?
我能要一个打包盒吗?
For here or to go.
在这吃还是带走?
I'd like a latte to go.
我想要一杯拿铁带走。
Could I have a burger for here?
我想点一个汉堡在这儿吃。
02.打包袋
doggie bag
It's common to ask for a doggie bag years ago, but it has been rare in the last few decades.
很多年前要一个打包袋还是很常见的,但是现在很少用了。
Please pack the dish in a doggie bag.
请把这个菜打包。
03.剩下的;剩饭
leftover
What shall we do with the leftovers?
我们怎么处理这些剩下的食物?
The cook will utilize the leftover duck bone to make soup.
厨师要用剩下的鸭架做汤。
04.打包
box upWould you mind boxing up the leftover?
你能把这些剩下的食物打包一下吗?
Please box it up for me.
请帮我把它打包。
05.打包;结束
wrap up
- Wait a minute! I need a box to wrap up the leftover steak. 等一下!我要一个盒子打包这个剩下的牛排。
- The meeting wrapped up early. 这个会议结束得挺早的。
06.点外卖(美式)
order takeout
- We don't have much time during the lunch break, so we usually order takeout. 我们午休没有多少时间,所以我们通常点外卖。
order takeaway
- I would prefer to order takeaway. 我更愿意点外卖。
08.收获
takeaway
- What's your takeaway from the podcast? 你从这篇播客里学到了什么?
- This will be your one takeaway from this whole conference. 这会是你在会议中的一个收获了。



雷达卡




京公网安备 11010802022788号







