入睡
Drift offTo gradually start to sleep
- I couldn't help drifting off in the middle of that lecture, because it was so boring!讲座讲到一半时,我忍不住打瞌睡,因为太无聊了!
- Just as I was drifting off, my cat jumped on my face. 就在我睡着的时候,我的猫跳到我脸上。
噩梦
NightmareA very upsetting or frightening dream
- He suffers from terrifying nightmares.他常做可怕的噩梦。
- I shouldn't have watched that movie, because it will give me nightmares.我不应该看那部电影。它会让我做噩梦。
03.失去意识;迅速睡着
Out like a lightTo fall asleep immediately or to become unconscious
- As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out like a light.只要我的头一沾到枕头,就会马上入睡。
- He took one punch to the jaw and was out like a light.他的下巴挨了一拳,一下子就昏倒了。
04.打瞌睡
Nod offTo begin sleeping, especially not intentionally.
- After our busy day, we both sat and nodded off in front of the TV.忙碌了一天之后,我们俩都坐在电视前打瞌睡。
- My wife can nod off a lot sooner than I can.我妻子能比我入睡更快。
05.暴躁的,胡思乱想的
CrankyEasily annoyed or upset, usually due to a lack of sleep.
- She's been cranky all week from lack of sleep.因为睡眠不足,她这一周都很暴躁。
- Sorry in advance, I'm a little cranky today.提前说声抱歉,我今天有点暴躁。
06.睡得很沉
Sleep like a logTo sleep very well, without being woken by any noises.
- I slept like a log, and I didn't even hear the thunderstorm.我睡觉很沉,甚至听不见打雷的声音。
- She always sleeps like a log, and I can never wake her up.她睡得很沉,我叫不醒她。
07.睡得很香甜
Sleep like a babyTo be fast asleep, sleeping very peacefully.
- I slept like a baby last night. It must be because of my new bed.我昨晚睡得很香。一定是因为我的新床。
- I haven't slept like a baby in weeks, because my neighbours have been keeping me up.我已经有好几个星期都睡得不好了,因为我的邻居一直让我睡不着。
08.心情不好
Wake up on the wrong side of the bedTo wake up in a bad mood.
- Stop yelling at me! Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning!别吵了!有人早上起来心情很不好。
- Do you have to swear? This is unlike you. Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed or something?
一定要发誓吗?这可不像你。你是因为起床心情不好还是怎么的?


雷达卡




京公网安备 11010802022788号







