求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
摘要翻译:
深度神经网络在计算机视觉和机器学习方面取得了令人印象深刻的成果。不幸的是,目前的网络计算量和存储量都非常大,这使得它们不适合于像物联网终端节点这样的兆瓦设备。这些网络的积极量化极大地减少了计算量和内存占用。二进制权值神经网络(BWNs)顺应了这一趋势,将权值量化推向了极限。到目前为止,用于BWN的硬件加速器主要关注核心效率,而忽略了I/O带宽和系统级效率,这些对于在超低功耗设备中部署加速器至关重要。Hyperdrive:一种BWN加速器,利用一种新的二进制权重流方法,通过在二维网格中收缩地排列Hyperdrive芯片,同时并行地处理整个特征映射,利用芯片级和系统级计算单元的自然可扩展性,极大地降低了I/O带宽,可以用于任意大小的卷积神经网络结构和输入分辨率。Hyperdrive的系统级效率(包括I/O)达到4.3top/s/w--比最先进的BWN加速器高3.1倍,即使它的核心使用资源密集型的FP16算法来增强健壮性。
---
英文标题:
《Hyperdrive: A Multi-Chip Systolically Scalable Binary-Weight CNN
  Inference Engine》
---
作者:
Renzo Andri, Lukas Cavigelli, Davide Rossi, Luca Benini
---
最新提交年份:
---
分类信息:

一级分类:Computer Science        计算机科学
二级分类:Distributed, Parallel, and Cluster Computing        分布式、并行和集群计算
分类描述:Covers fault-tolerance, distributed algorithms, stabilility, parallel computation, and cluster computing. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes C.1.2, C.1.4, C.2.4, D.1.3, D.4.5, D.4.7, E.1.
包括容错、分布式算法、稳定性、并行计算和集群计算。大致包括ACM学科类C.1.2、C.1.4、C.2.4、D.1.3、D.4.5、D.4.7、E.1中的材料。
--
二级分类:Hardware Architecture        硬件体系结构
分类描述:Covers systems organization and hardware architecture. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes C.0, C.1, and C.5.
涵盖系统组织和硬件架构。大致包括ACM主题课程C.0、C.1和C.5中的材料。
--
二级分类:Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition        计算机视觉与模式识别
分类描述:Covers image processing, computer vision, pattern recognition, and scene understanding. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes I.2.10, I.4, and I.5.
涵盖图像处理、计算机视觉、模式识别和场景理解。大致包括ACM课程I.2.10、I.4和I.5中的材料。
--
一级分类:Electrical Engineering and Systems Science        电气工程与系统科学
二级分类:Image and Video Processing        图像和视频处理
分类描述:Theory, algorithms, and architectures for the formation, capture, processing, communication, analysis, and display of images, video, and multidimensional signals in a wide variety of applications. Topics of interest include: mathematical, statistical, and perceptual image and video modeling and representation; linear and nonlinear filtering, de-blurring, enhancement, restoration, and reconstruction from degraded, low-resolution or tomographic data; lossless and lossy compression and coding; segmentation, alignment, and recognition; image rendering, visualization, and printing; computational imaging, including ultrasound, tomographic and magnetic resonance imaging; and image and video analysis, synthesis, storage, search and retrieval.
用于图像、视频和多维信号的形成、捕获、处理、通信、分析和显示的理论、算法和体系结构。感兴趣的主题包括:数学,统计,和感知图像和视频建模和表示;线性和非线性滤波、去模糊、增强、恢复和重建退化、低分辨率或层析数据;无损和有损压缩编码;分割、对齐和识别;图像渲染、可视化和打印;计算成像,包括超声、断层和磁共振成像;以及图像和视频的分析、合成、存储、搜索和检索。
--
一级分类:Electrical Engineering and Systems Science        电气工程与系统科学
二级分类:Signal Processing        信号处理
分类描述:Theory, algorithms, performance analysis and applications of signal and data analysis, including physical modeling, processing, detection and parameter estimation, learning, mining, retrieval, and information extraction. The term "signal" includes speech, audio, sonar, radar, geophysical, physiological, (bio-) medical, image, video, and multimodal natural and man-made signals, including communication signals and data. Topics of interest include: statistical signal processing, spectral estimation and system identification; filter design, adaptive filtering / stochastic learning; (compressive) sampling, sensing, and transform-domain methods including fast algorithms; signal processing for machine learning and machine learning for signal processing applications; in-network and graph signal processing; convex and nonconvex optimization methods for signal processing applications; radar, sonar, and sensor array beamforming and direction finding; communications signal processing; low power, multi-core and system-on-chip signal processing; sensing, communication, analysis and optimization for cyber-physical systems such as power grids and the Internet of Things.
信号和数据分析的理论、算法、性能分析和应用,包括物理建模、处理、检测和参数估计、学习、挖掘、检索和信息提取。“信号”一词包括语音、音频、声纳、雷达、地球物理、生理、(生物)医学、图像、视频和多模态自然和人为信号,包括通信信号和数据。感兴趣的主题包括:统计信号处理、谱估计和系统辨识;滤波器设计;自适应滤波/随机学习;(压缩)采样、传感和变换域方法,包括快速算法;用于机器学习的信号处理和用于信号处理应用的机器学习;网络与图形信号处理;信号处理中的凸和非凸优化方法;雷达、声纳和传感器阵列波束形成和测向;通信信号处理;低功耗、多核、片上系统信号处理;信息物理系统的传感、通信、分析和优化,如电网和物联网。
--

---
英文摘要:
  Deep neural networks have achieved impressive results in computer vision and machine learning. Unfortunately, state-of-the-art networks are extremely compute and memory intensive which makes them unsuitable for mW-devices such as IoT end-nodes. Aggressive quantization of these networks dramatically reduces the computation and memory footprint. Binary-weight neural networks (BWNs) follow this trend, pushing weight quantization to the limit. Hardware accelerators for BWNs presented up to now have focused on core efficiency, disregarding I/O bandwidth and system-level efficiency that are crucial for deployment of accelerators in ultra-low power devices. We present Hyperdrive: a BWN accelerator dramatically reducing the I/O bandwidth exploiting a novel binary-weight streaming approach, which can be used for arbitrarily sized convolutional neural network architecture and input resolution by exploiting the natural scalability of the compute units both at chip-level and system-level by arranging Hyperdrive chips systolically in a 2D mesh while processing the entire feature map together in parallel. Hyperdrive achieves 4.3 TOp/s/W system-level efficiency (i.e., including I/Os)---3.1x higher than state-of-the-art BWN accelerators, even if its core uses resource-intensive FP16 arithmetic for increased robustness.
---
PDF链接:
https://arxiv.org/pdf/1804.00623
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:drive hyper DRI CNN 二进制 weight neural 芯片级 加速器 机器

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-5-26 13:21