求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
摘要翻译:
传统的基于机器学习的web搜索排序系统往往被训练为捕捉文档与查询之间的静态相关性,而对于及时跟踪非静态用户意图的能力有限。例如,在最近搜索中,文档与突发新闻查询的相关性经常随着时间的推移而显著变化,这需要有效地适应用户的意图。本文以最近搜索为研究对象,研究了利用用户点击反馈来提高排序结果的一些算法。我们的贡献是三倍的。首先,我们使用在随机探索桶中收集的真实搜索会话对这些算法进行\emph{可靠}离线评估,这提供了一个不需要在线桶测试的跨算法的无偏见比较。其次,我们提出了一种重新排序的方法来改进使用用户点击的新查询的搜索结果。第三,我们在实际搜索数据上对十几种算法的经验比较表明,在这些应用中,一些算法选择的重要性,包括跨不同查询文档对的泛化、对流行查询的专门化以及对用户点击的实时适应。
---
英文标题:
《Refining Recency Search Results with User Click Feedback》
---
作者:
Taesup Moon and Wei Chu and Lihong Li and Zhaohui Zheng and Yi Chang
---
最新提交年份:
---
分类信息:

一级分类:Computer Science        计算机科学
二级分类:Information Retrieval        信息检索
分类描述:Covers indexing, dictionaries, retrieval, content and analysis. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes H.3.0, H.3.1, H.3.2, H.3.3, and H.3.4.
涵盖索引,字典,检索,内容和分析。大致包括ACM主题课程H.3.0、H.3.1、H.3.2、H.3.3和H.3.4中的材料。
--
二级分类:Artificial Intelligence        人工智能
分类描述:Covers all areas of AI except Vision, Robotics, Machine Learning, Multiagent Systems, and Computation and Language (Natural Language Processing), which have separate subject areas. In particular, includes Expert Systems, Theorem Proving (although this may overlap with Logic in Computer Science), Knowledge Representation, Planning, and Uncertainty in AI. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes I.2.0, I.2.1, I.2.3, I.2.4, I.2.8, and I.2.11.
涵盖了人工智能的所有领域,除了视觉、机器人、机器学习、多智能体系统以及计算和语言(自然语言处理),这些领域有独立的学科领域。特别地,包括专家系统,定理证明(尽管这可能与计算机科学中的逻辑重叠),知识表示,规划,和人工智能中的不确定性。大致包括ACM学科类I.2.0、I.2.1、I.2.3、I.2.4、I.2.8和I.2.11中的材料。
--
二级分类:Machine Learning        机器学习
分类描述:Papers on all aspects of machine learning research (supervised, unsupervised, reinforcement learning, bandit problems, and so on) including also robustness, explanation, fairness, and methodology. cs.LG is also an appropriate primary category for applications of machine learning methods.
关于机器学习研究的所有方面的论文(有监督的,无监督的,强化学习,强盗问题,等等),包括健壮性,解释性,公平性和方法论。对于机器学习方法的应用,CS.LG也是一个合适的主要类别。
--

---
英文摘要:
  Traditional machine-learned ranking systems for web search are often trained to capture stationary relevance of documents to queries, which has limited ability to track non-stationary user intention in a timely manner. In recency search, for instance, the relevance of documents to a query on breaking news often changes significantly over time, requiring effective adaptation to user intention. In this paper, we focus on recency search and study a number of algorithms to improve ranking results by leveraging user click feedback. Our contributions are three-fold. First, we use real search sessions collected in a random exploration bucket for \emph{reliable} offline evaluation of these algorithms, which provides an unbiased comparison across algorithms without online bucket tests. Second, we propose a re-ranking approach to improve search results for recency queries using user clicks. Third, our empirical comparison of a dozen algorithms on real-life search data suggests importance of a few algorithmic choices in these applications, including generalization across different query-document pairs, specialization to popular queries, and real-time adaptation of user clicks.
---
PDF链接:
https://arxiv.org/pdf/1103.3735
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:搜索结果 Applications Presentation Contribution Intelligence 静态 利用 user intention algorithms

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 11:47