求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
摘要翻译:
业务与IT的一致性问题受到广泛的经济关注。作为解决这个问题的一种方法,本文描述了一个在线系统,它的功能是一种Wiki--一个支持商业和科学应用程序的协作编写和运行的系统,它以开放词汇表的规则、可执行的英语、使用浏览器。由于这些规则是英文的,它们被谷歌和其他搜索引擎索引。这在为一项任务寻找规则时很有用。系统的设计融合了数据语义、推理方法语义和英语句子语义。因此,该系统具有对语义Web的规则、逻辑、证明和信任需求可能有用的功能。系统接受规则和少量事实,输入或直接复制粘贴到浏览器中。然后可以再次使用浏览器运行规则。对于大量的数据,系统使用规则中的信息在网络数据库上自动生成和运行SQL。通过一些高度声明性的规则,系统通常生成的SQL过于复杂,无法可靠地手工编写。然而,该系统可以解释其结果的一步一步超文本英语,在商业或科学水平作为一个维基,共享使用该系统是免费的。
---
英文标题:
《A Wiki for Business Rules in Open Vocabulary, Executable English》
---
作者:
Adrian Walker
---
最新提交年份:
---
分类信息:

一级分类:Computer Science        计算机科学
二级分类:Artificial Intelligence        人工智能
分类描述:Covers all areas of AI except Vision, Robotics, Machine Learning, Multiagent Systems, and Computation and Language (Natural Language Processing), which have separate subject areas. In particular, includes Expert Systems, Theorem Proving (although this may overlap with Logic in Computer Science), Knowledge Representation, Planning, and Uncertainty in AI. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes I.2.0, I.2.1, I.2.3, I.2.4, I.2.8, and I.2.11.
涵盖了人工智能的所有领域,除了视觉、机器人、机器学习、多智能体系统以及计算和语言(自然语言处理),这些领域有独立的学科领域。特别地,包括专家系统,定理证明(尽管这可能与计算机科学中的逻辑重叠),知识表示,规划,和人工智能中的不确定性。大致包括ACM学科类I.2.0、I.2.1、I.2.3、I.2.4、I.2.8和I.2.11中的材料。
--

---
英文摘要:
  The problem of business-IT alignment is of widespread economic concern.   As one way of addressing the problem, this paper describes an online system that functions as a kind of Wiki -- one that supports the collaborative writing and running of business and scientific applications, as rules in open vocabulary, executable English, using a browser.   Since the rules are in English, they are indexed by Google and other search engines. This is useful when looking for rules for a task that one has in mind.   The design of the system integrates the semantics of data, with a semantics of an inference method, and also with the meanings of English sentences. As such, the system has functionality that may be useful for the Rules, Logic, Proof and Trust requirements of the Semantic Web.   The system accepts rules, and small numbers of facts, typed or copy-pasted directly into a browser. One can then run the rules, again using a browser. For larger amounts of data, the system uses information in the rules to automatically generate and run SQL over networked databases. From a few highly declarative rules, the system typically generates SQL that would be too complicated to write reliably by hand. However, the system can explain its results in step-by-step hypertexted English, at the business or scientific level   As befits a Wiki, shared use of the system is free.
---
PDF链接:
https://arxiv.org/pdf/1103.0697
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:业务规则 wiki 词汇表 Intelligence Presentation 语义 系统 功能 科学 搜索引擎

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-6-7 20:51