求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
摘要翻译:
对于迄今为止发现的最佳个体采用概率模型是进化计算的一种强有力的方法。分布估计算法(EDAs)使用的模型越来越复杂,在求解困难的优化问题时往往能获得更好的全局最优解。贝叶斯网络的监督学习和无监督学习是非常有效的选择,因为这些模型能够捕捉问题变量之间的高阶交互作用。通过小生境技术保持多样性对于识别问题结构和保持多个全局最优解也是非常重要的。近年来,聚类被认为是一种有效的嵌入式EDAs技术,但除了一些简单的多模态问题外,聚类对较简单的低阶嵌入式EDAs的性能并没有太大的改善。本文提出并评价了一种基于信息论测度的组合算子,该算子允许聚类低阶EDA有效地解决一系列的基准优化问题。
---
英文标题:
《Effective linkage learning using low-order statistics and clustering》
---
作者:
Leonardo Emmendorfer and Aurora Pozo
---
最新提交年份:
---
分类信息:

一级分类:Computer Science        计算机科学
二级分类:Neural and Evolutionary Computing        神经与进化计算
分类描述:Covers neural networks, connectionism, genetic algorithms, artificial life, adaptive behavior. Roughly includes some material in ACM Subject Class C.1.3, I.2.6, I.5.
涵盖神经网络,连接主义,遗传算法,人工生命,自适应行为。大致包括ACM学科类C.1.3、I.2.6、I.5中的一些材料。
--
一级分类:Computer Science        计算机科学
二级分类:Artificial Intelligence        人工智能
分类描述:Covers all areas of AI except Vision, Robotics, Machine Learning, Multiagent Systems, and Computation and Language (Natural Language Processing), which have separate subject areas. In particular, includes Expert Systems, Theorem Proving (although this may overlap with Logic in Computer Science), Knowledge Representation, Planning, and Uncertainty in AI. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes I.2.0, I.2.1, I.2.3, I.2.4, I.2.8, and I.2.11.
涵盖了人工智能的所有领域,除了视觉、机器人、机器学习、多智能体系统以及计算和语言(自然语言处理),这些领域有独立的学科领域。特别地,包括专家系统,定理证明(尽管这可能与计算机科学中的逻辑重叠),知识表示,规划,和人工智能中的不确定性。大致包括ACM学科类I.2.0、I.2.1、I.2.3、I.2.4、I.2.8和I.2.11中的材料。
--

---
英文摘要:
  The adoption of probabilistic models for the best individuals found so far is a powerful approach for evolutionary computation. Increasingly more complex models have been used by estimation of distribution algorithms (EDAs), which often result better effectiveness on finding the global optima for hard optimization problems. Supervised and unsupervised learning of Bayesian networks are very effective options, since those models are able to capture interactions of high order among the variables of a problem. Diversity preservation, through niching techniques, has also shown to be very important to allow the identification of the problem structure as much as for keeping several global optima. Recently, clustering was evaluated as an effective niching technique for EDAs, but the performance of simpler low-order EDAs was not shown to be much improved by clustering, except for some simple multimodal problems. This work proposes and evaluates a combination operator guided by a measure from information theory which allows a clustered low-order EDA to effectively solve a comprehensive range of benchmark optimization problems.
---
PDF链接:
https://arxiv.org/pdf/0710.2782
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:统计量 Evolutionary Optimization Presentation preservation 模型 clustering 进化 models 识别

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 20:36