求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
摘要翻译:
这篇调查论文对过去10年中几乎所有发表的自动欺诈检测技术和评论文章进行了分类、比较和总结。它定义了专业欺诈者,正式确定了已知欺诈的主要类型和次类型,并介绍了在受影响行业收集的数据证据的性质。在挖掘数据以实现更高成本节约的商业背景下,本研究提出了方法和技术以及它们的问题。与所有关于欺诈检测的相关评论相比,本调查涵盖了更多的技术文章,并且是唯一一个据我们所知从相关领域提出替代数据和解决方案的调查。
---
英文标题:
《A Comprehensive Survey of Data Mining-based Fraud Detection Research》
---
作者:
Clifton Phua, Vincent Lee, Kate Smith and Ross Gayler
---
最新提交年份:
---
分类信息:

一级分类:Computer Science        计算机科学
二级分类:Artificial Intelligence        人工智能
分类描述:Covers all areas of AI except Vision, Robotics, Machine Learning, Multiagent Systems, and Computation and Language (Natural Language Processing), which have separate subject areas. In particular, includes Expert Systems, Theorem Proving (although this may overlap with Logic in Computer Science), Knowledge Representation, Planning, and Uncertainty in AI. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes I.2.0, I.2.1, I.2.3, I.2.4, I.2.8, and I.2.11.
涵盖了人工智能的所有领域,除了视觉、机器人、机器学习、多智能体系统以及计算和语言(自然语言处理),这些领域有独立的学科领域。特别地,包括专家系统,定理证明(尽管这可能与计算机科学中的逻辑重叠),知识表示,规划,和人工智能中的不确定性。大致包括ACM学科类I.2.0、I.2.1、I.2.3、I.2.4、I.2.8和I.2.11中的材料。
--
一级分类:Computer Science        计算机科学
二级分类:Computational Engineering, Finance, and Science        计算工程、金融和科学
分类描述:Covers applications of computer science to the mathematical modeling of complex systems in the fields of science, engineering, and finance. Papers here are interdisciplinary and applications-oriented, focusing on techniques and tools that enable challenging computational simulations to be performed, for which the use of supercomputers or distributed computing platforms is often required. Includes material in ACM Subject Classes J.2, J.3, and J.4 (economics).
涵盖了计算机科学在科学、工程和金融领域复杂系统的数学建模中的应用。这里的论文是跨学科和面向应用的,集中在技术和工具,使挑战性的计算模拟能够执行,其中往往需要使用超级计算机或分布式计算平台。包括ACM学科课程J.2、J.3和J.4(经济学)中的材料。
--

---
英文摘要:
  This survey paper categorises, compares, and summarises from almost all published technical and review articles in automated fraud detection within the last 10 years. It defines the professional fraudster, formalises the main types and subtypes of known fraud, and presents the nature of data evidence collected within affected industries. Within the business context of mining the data to achieve higher cost savings, this research presents methods and techniques together with their problems. Compared to all related reviews on fraud detection, this survey covers much more technical articles and is the only one, to the best of our knowledge, which proposes alternative data and solutions from related domains.
---
PDF链接:
https://arxiv.org/pdf/1009.6119
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:数据挖掘 Applications Mathematical Intelligence Presentation Comprehensive 影响 data related survey

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 23:03