求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
摘要翻译:
目前,许多危重症护理指标是由负担过重的护士重复评估和记录的,如非语言患者的身体功能或面部疼痛表情。此外,许多关于病人及其环境的基本信息根本没有被捕获,或者以非颗粒的方式被捕获,例如睡眠障碍因素,如明亮的光线、巨大的背景噪音或过多的访问。在这项试点研究中,我们检验了在重症监护室(ICU)中使用普适传感技术和人工智能对重症患者及其环境进行自主和颗粒化监测的可行性。作为一个典型的流行情况,我们还描述了神志不清和非神志不清的患者及其环境。我们使用可穿戴传感器、光和声传感器以及高分辨率摄像头来收集患者及其环境的数据。我们使用深度学习和统计分析来分析收集的数据。该系统实现了人脸检测、人脸识别、面部动作单元检测、头部姿态检测、面部表情识别、姿态识别、动作分析、声压和光强检测、访问频率检测等功能。我们能够检测病人的面部(平均精度(mAP)=0.94)、识别病人的面部(mAP=0.80)和体位(F1=0.94)。我们还发现,所有面部表情、11项活动特征、白天探视频率、夜间探视频率、夜间光照水平和声压级在神志不清者与非神志不清者之间有显著性差异(P值<0.05)。总之,我们表明,对危重病人及其环境进行颗粒和自主监测是可行的,可以用于描述危重病人的病情和相关环境因素。
---
英文标题:
《The Intelligent ICU Pilot Study: Using Artificial Intelligence
  Technology for Autonomous Patient Monitoring》
---
作者:
Anis Davoudi, Kumar Rohit Malhotra, Benjamin Shickel, Scott Siegel,
  Seth Williams, Matthew Ruppert, Emel Bihorac, Tezcan Ozrazgat-Baslanti,
  Patrick J. Tighe, Azra Bihorac, Parisa Rashidi
---
最新提交年份:
---
分类信息:

一级分类:Computer Science        计算机科学
二级分类:Human-Computer Interaction        人机交互
分类描述:Covers human factors, user interfaces, and collaborative computing. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes H.1.2 and all of H.5, except for H.5.1, which is more likely to have Multimedia as the primary subject area.
包括人为因素、用户界面和协作计算。大致包括ACM学科课程H.1.2和所有H.5中的材料,除了H.5.1,它更有可能以多媒体作为主要学科领域。
--
二级分类:Artificial Intelligence        人工智能
分类描述:Covers all areas of AI except Vision, Robotics, Machine Learning, Multiagent Systems, and Computation and Language (Natural Language Processing), which have separate subject areas. In particular, includes Expert Systems, Theorem Proving (although this may overlap with Logic in Computer Science), Knowledge Representation, Planning, and Uncertainty in AI. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes I.2.0, I.2.1, I.2.3, I.2.4, I.2.8, and I.2.11.
涵盖了人工智能的所有领域,除了视觉、机器人、机器学习、多智能体系统以及计算和语言(自然语言处理),这些领域有独立的学科领域。特别地,包括专家系统,定理证明(尽管这可能与计算机科学中的逻辑重叠),知识表示,规划,和人工智能中的不确定性。大致包括ACM学科类I.2.0、I.2.1、I.2.3、I.2.4、I.2.8和I.2.11中的材料。
--
二级分类:Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition        计算机视觉与模式识别
分类描述:Covers image processing, computer vision, pattern recognition, and scene understanding. Roughly includes material in ACM Subject Classes I.2.10, I.4, and I.5.
涵盖图像处理、计算机视觉、模式识别和场景理解。大致包括ACM课程I.2.10、I.4和I.5中的材料。
--
一级分类:Electrical Engineering and Systems Science        电气工程与系统科学
二级分类:Signal Processing        信号处理
分类描述:Theory, algorithms, performance analysis and applications of signal and data analysis, including physical modeling, processing, detection and parameter estimation, learning, mining, retrieval, and information extraction. The term "signal" includes speech, audio, sonar, radar, geophysical, physiological, (bio-) medical, image, video, and multimodal natural and man-made signals, including communication signals and data. Topics of interest include: statistical signal processing, spectral estimation and system identification; filter design, adaptive filtering / stochastic learning; (compressive) sampling, sensing, and transform-domain methods including fast algorithms; signal processing for machine learning and machine learning for signal processing applications; in-network and graph signal processing; convex and nonconvex optimization methods for signal processing applications; radar, sonar, and sensor array beamforming and direction finding; communications signal processing; low power, multi-core and system-on-chip signal processing; sensing, communication, analysis and optimization for cyber-physical systems such as power grids and the Internet of Things.
信号和数据分析的理论、算法、性能分析和应用,包括物理建模、处理、检测和参数估计、学习、挖掘、检索和信息提取。“信号”一词包括语音、音频、声纳、雷达、地球物理、生理、(生物)医学、图像、视频和多模态自然和人为信号,包括通信信号和数据。感兴趣的主题包括:统计信号处理、谱估计和系统辨识;滤波器设计;自适应滤波/随机学习;(压缩)采样、传感和变换域方法,包括快速算法;用于机器学习的信号处理和用于信号处理应用的机器学习;网络与图形信号处理;信号处理中的凸和非凸优化方法;雷达、声纳和传感器阵列波束形成和测向;通信信号处理;低功耗、多核、片上系统信号处理;信息物理系统的传感、通信、分析和优化,如电网和物联网。
--

---
英文摘要:
  Currently, many critical care indices are repetitively assessed and recorded by overburdened nurses, e.g. physical function or facial pain expressions of nonverbal patients. In addition, many essential information on patients and their environment are not captured at all, or are captured in a non-granular manner, e.g. sleep disturbance factors such as bright light, loud background noise, or excessive visitations. In this pilot study, we examined the feasibility of using pervasive sensing technology and artificial intelligence for autonomous and granular monitoring of critically ill patients and their environment in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU). As an exemplar prevalent condition, we also characterized delirious and non-delirious patients and their environment. We used wearable sensors, light and sound sensors, and a high-resolution camera to collected data on patients and their environment. We analyzed collected data using deep learning and statistical analysis. Our system performed face detection, face recognition, facial action unit detection, head pose detection, facial expression recognition, posture recognition, actigraphy analysis, sound pressure and light level detection, and visitation frequency detection. We were able to detect patient's face (Mean average precision (mAP)=0.94), recognize patient's face (mAP=0.80), and their postures (F1=0.94). We also found that all facial expressions, 11 activity features, visitation frequency during the day, visitation frequency during the night, light levels, and sound pressure levels during the night were significantly different between delirious and non-delirious patients (p-value<0.05). In summary, we showed that granular and autonomous monitoring of critically ill patients and their environment is feasible and can be used for characterizing critical care conditions and related environment factors.
---
PDF链接:
https://arxiv.org/pdf/1804.10201
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:人工智能 重症监护室 动作分析 深度学习 统计分析 姿态 frequency 探视 人工智能 捕获

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 01:14