楼主: eros_zz
7910 66

[财经英语角区] 20110514 Follow Me 4 [推广有奖]

angelinacong 发表于 2011-5-14 15:33:10 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
Wages are increasing fast in emerging economics boom as in China,then the gains of labour arbitrage are staring to shrink.In my opinion,it is just the surface reasons,in fact,with the deepening of economic reforms,chinese economic policy has undergone significant changes.
Hold on!
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
eros_zz + 20 鼓励积极发帖讨论

总评分: 论坛币 + 20   查看全部评分

使用道具

达濠仁 发表于 2011-5-14 16:23:40 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
4, 4

The wages in China has been increasing , many multinationals is locating their new plants close to home .
Many multinationals will still build their factories in emerging markers because that is where new demanding is growing fastest .

手机党真艰难,但是一定要坚持!!!
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
eros_zz + 20 鼓励积极发帖讨论

使用道具

gfh0523 发表于 2011-5-14 16:49:02 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
In this passage,the author analysed some reasons of American manufature factories dropping out from China to USA.That is rising wages which played an important role and a modest appreciation of the yuan against the dollar.In some other sectors,cost of tranportantion and stability of supply chains are also important factors.
In my opinion,wo are obliged to foster our own enterpises which are influencial in the world.As the rising of wages is inevitable,the only way to further development is to improve the productivity.At this point we should learn from India in some sectors.
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
eros_zz + 20 鼓励积极发帖讨论

自己的路自己走!

使用道具

helloweenee 发表于 2011-5-14 18:26:25 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
keep studying
已有 1 人评分经验 收起 理由
eros_zz + 20 鼓励积极发帖讨论

总评分: 经验 + 20   查看全部评分

使用道具

commonbin 发表于 2011-5-14 18:34:38 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
labor/ tranportantaion/supply chain/tax impact/Trade rate is the surface phenomenon. In this issue, I think USA considering  the strategic plan to let factory go home because of the major competence of the technology.China has controlled some tech skill by foreign factory step by step, so usa must keep the senior tech. skill in home for the secret. After all it pay USA much cash and play a more and more inportant role in the production.
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
eros_zz + 20 鼓励积极发帖讨论

使用道具

manmandongde 发表于 2011-5-14 19:43:02 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
thanks your article!
已有 1 人评分经验 收起 理由
eros_zz + 20 鼓励积极发帖讨论

总评分: 经验 + 20   查看全部评分

使用道具

surain 发表于 2011-5-14 19:43:44 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
Follow me: 2, 2

I think Mr Sirkin's assumption that China's wage growth will continue at around 17% a year is too optimistic, and thus the conclusion that  manufacturers will be indifferent between locating in America or China for production is overstated.

Moreover, developing countries' labor cost advantage is not the only factor attracting multinational corporations. Other factors like inexpensive resources, and expanding market should have been taken into their condiseration, as well.
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
eros_zz + 20 鼓励积极发帖讨论

使用道具

jiang34216 发表于 2011-5-14 19:57:30 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
In the process of world economics development, lower labor cost is always the most important factor in the decision of the manufacturing factory location choice."Multinational manufacturers moving back to America" implies that something must has been changed, for example, the wages of emerging economies are increasing sharply because of the development of the country.Emerging economies, such as China,India is loosing this traditional advantage, they must take some actions to adapt to their changing environment.
The world is changing, some new perspectives should be valued.
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
eros_zz + 40 鼓励积极发帖讨论

总评分: 论坛币 + 40   查看全部评分

使用道具

粄1394 发表于 2011-5-14 20:17:44 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
For short, BCG suggests the multinationals not to build plants in China. They prefer to opening plants to meet a manufacturing renaissance~
Of course, this is a good way to develop national manufacturing. I think China should also develop its own manufacturing, then has its own products. Copying won't last long~
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
eros_zz + 20 鼓励积极发帖讨论

Skypiea

使用道具

超级健忘 发表于 2011-5-14 20:44:13 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
In recent years, the fertility rate in China has been dropping as a result of China's one-child policy. And the shrink of demographic bonus of China leads to the rise of pay for workers. What is more, the foreign investment policy of China has changed.  Now China encourages overseas investors to invest in new energy, environmental protection, high-tech, modern service and advanced manufacturing sectors. So it is understandable that some low-end manufacturers choose to move back to America.
已有 1 人评分论坛币 收起 理由
eros_zz + 20 鼓励积极发帖讨论

80 字节以内
不支持自定义 Discuz! 代码

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 20:58