楼主: diwnbzewgw
1555 0

[经济分析入门] Girl fight with the boss is resigned to kill her boyfriend revenge is not a supe [推广有奖]

• 0关注
  • 0粉丝

等待验证会员

小学生

71%

还不是VIP/贵宾

-

威望
论坛币
0 个
通用积分
学术水平
0 点
热心指数
0 点
信用等级
0 点
经验
60 点
帖子
精华
在线时间
0 小时
注册时间
2011-8-13
最后登录
2011-8-18

+2 论坛币
k人 参与回答

经管之家送您一份

应届毕业生专属福利!

求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
gave $ 30,000 reward in Zhengzhou,  
yesterday, Zhengzhou City, the police held a news briefing management: five suspects involved in 4 men and a woman, are 5 the highest level of education among the only high school level. Their motive is simple: the girl with the hotel boss fight, a group of boys to help her vent. Hotel is not a rush, then change to grab the supermarket. Kill the female shop owner, they get nothing, gone.  
present, 5 per XingJu.  

incident

supermarket female boss stabbed to death

a city resident to the tube yet Zheng Wei Road Village,  
city received a report of the Interpol and the 120 emergency management personnel have arrived. Wang supermarket boss man in the hospital out of danger, the woman is after she died.  
Wang told the police that the dead woman was his wife, 59-year-old. They come from Zhumadian Zhengyang.  
time of the incident, the supermarket is preparing to close, three young men come in and forced to withstand a knife money. He looked bad, and quickly call his wife. His wife rushed out from the back room, shouting Come on old man hastened to protect his wife, results in the knife down.  
the whole process less than two minutes.  
king old man fell to the ground, his mouth still shouting  
clue

several tenants do not deposit left

murder occurred near the New Year. Residents are talking about. Zhengzhou Municipal Public Security Bureau Deputy Secretary Yang Yu Zhang, deputy director Li Kui City Branch of industry and management Wang Xiaojun, etc., the rate of detection technology to the scene and quickly set up task force.  
day, reward notices plastered a picture of the scene near the village: the people to provide clues to identify the identity of the suspects, reward 10,000 yuan; provide clues or suspects arrested crime directly captured suspect, will be rewarded 30,000 yuan, and those who provide clues to confidentiality.  
reward notice, the three suspects also cited the body features: three men are 20 years old, 1.70 meters tall, slim body; a man wearing a blue shirt, the other two wearing red and black shirt. Police want the public to provide clues, with particular attention to  
After a day and two nights of the Mo Pai, Guancheng Criminal Investigation Brigade Deputy Commander Jin Mingan in a two days of rent and deposit. But on February 1 at noon Check-out time has passed, three men did not return to hotel check-out and reclaim the deposit. Registration ID man called Liu Zhen, 18, of Luoyang Xinan County.  
police rushed to the new County, to extract Liu Zhen photos. Identified by the victim, Liu Zhen is one in three young men. February 2, Liu Zhen arrested.  
truthful account of its collusion with Liu Zhen Xing Han (19 years), Li Ning (17 years) is still in the tube Village city robbery and murder crimes. Immediately, the people involved Zhao Yuan (a pseudonym, female, 15 years old) and high-Long (a pseudonym, male, 16 years old) is controlled by the police.  
confession

outlet a few boys for the girls Murder Caused

caused. Chongqing authentic restaurant High Long, Zhao Yuan they have a grudge, and through online chat called the new County of fellow Han Xing,coach outlet store online, Li Ning, ready to rob restaurant trailing female boss.  
1 29, Han Xing, Li Ning, the two arrived from Zhengzhou, Luoyang County, four planned in the evening after Han Xing, Li Ning, the two trailing female boss ready to rob, because female boss and her husband leave together, they did not succeed.  
Han Hing in a supermarket to buy cigarettes, they found little store employees, suddenly spawn another robbery scheme. January 30, Han Xing Liu Zhen from the fellow about to Zhengzhou, Luoyang, prepared with the robbery, and allow the purchase of three knife Liu Zhen arrived from Zhengzhou Luoyang Village yet to join.  
1 月 31 日 11 pm, Liu Zhen, Han Xing,coach store outlet, Li Ning, Zhao Yuan 4 people into the Wang, male boss with a knife stabbed coercion, robbery, his wife woke male boss, the female boss shouted for help, Liu Zhen knife striking the chest toward the female boss, female boss, a few people find that after the fall, attend stealing money and stuff, quickly fled the scene, Liu Zhen, Han Xing, Li Ning at 12 o'clock the next day take the train back to Luoyang.  
present, the five suspects have managed the city public security bureau of criminal detention.  
dialogue

1994 年 6 月 24 born Zhao Yuan, still under 16 years of age. Zhao Yuan height of 1.50 meters or so tall,coach outlet store, very thin. She read the first two days of drop out of school at home, father and two brothers go out to work, at home, farm, her mother did not have time control, then let it free.  
case, Zhao Yuan, although not in the hands in the robbery, but it is this  

Zhao Yuan: It is the home of Sichuan restaurant, the wife is from Sichuan. That day, I did not understand the words boss, muttering the phrase, she said I called her,Coach Handbags, she and I left after a quarrel. Later, she went 6-day wages, she did not give, I am angry,coach purses, let her boyfriend looking for revenge, to grab her money. I'm sorry Gaolong, he did not robbery, was arrested.  
high dragon

I am confused, that girl killed me

Yuan Zhao, a year older than the high long before the incident in Zhengzhou City, Sea Road sail building security guard. Also received by the usual legal education, he is very clear, But in the end has not withstood the test of his girlfriend, telephone called a friend to help Han Xing, his girlfriend was the result  

High Long: I am confused,coach online outlet, that girl (Zhao Yuan) killed me ah! That day, she came back crying from the hotel, said boss bullied her, let me try to steal the boss, I did not agree that it is illegal. She let me call to Zhengzhou Han Xing, Xing Han will not come I guess, just called and did not expect the Luoyang Han Hing really came from, and also with his friends. Zhao Yuan very excited, just like Han Hing night away. The next day, I found them in a hotel, so me and Han Zhao Xing Yuan choose one, she said, willing to work with Han Xing, I pull her away, Han Xing meal also hit me ... I really confused, had actually love her. More hate themselves, should not play the damn phone.  
Liu Zhen

usually have good relations, embarrassed to refuse

Liu Zhen, secondary school graduates. He was called Zhengzhou Han Hing. Stabbed woman owner of the supermarket, it was his.  

Liu Zhen: Han Xing told me that day to Zhengzhou, the did not say what to do, I usually just say the old money, when I return to Luoyang cents. I know that this is called Zhengzhou has robbed me, but I have to, and usually have good relations, I am sorry to refuse him. In addition to a dry if not Baipao a trip? I followed them robbed.  
Li Ning

Hanxing good to me, I heard him

Li Ning: to Zhengzhou without fear, when robbery not afraid to see the police came for me, afraid. But to do have done, fear of what's the use?  

Li Ning: Han Xing is my brother, of course, listen to his words. I am a single parent family. I was two, my father and mother divorced, I lost maternal love, see the other children was hurt, I think there is also the mother to care for me, take care of me (silence, eyes red) ... Last month, I come from the youth custody, met Han Xing, he told me particularly well, I do not mind, but also take care of me everywhere, like a big brother to take care of brothers. Later, I told brother to his home, his father and mother are very nice to me, care about me, give me good food. I suddenly like with maternal love, brother love, my heart was very warm. So, I made up my mind, my brother told me Gansha on Gansha, I will follow the big brother, a good reward him.  
Han Hing

have done, regret also no use

5 people, Han Xing, the oldest 19 years old, graduated from high school, and most sophisticated. A lens to see him, head buried quickly, and asked what are  

Han Xing: not worth (the tone is positive). But has been done, regret also no use. But I want a lawyer, I did not kill the person, robbery is not my planning.
相关的主题文章:

Incitement to kill the workers laid off due to advanced workers

Swedish students and sued his girlfriend to go naked in Singapore
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:boyfriend friend FIGHT BOSS Even management boyfriend yesterday education involved

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 19:36