经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币

英语口语复试完整版

自我介绍(self-introduce)
Good morning. I am glad to be here for this interview. First let me introduce
myself. My name is ***, 24. I come from ******,the capital of *******Province.I graduated from the ******* department of *****University in July ,2001.In thepast two years I have been prepareing for the postgraduate examination while Ihave been teaching *****in NO.****middle School and I was a head-teacher of aclass in junior grade two.Now all my hard work has got a result since I have achance to be interview by you .
I am open-minded ,quick in thought and very fond of history.In my spare time,Ihave broad interests like many other youngers.I like reading books, especiallythose about *******.Frequently I exchange with other people by making commentsin the forum on line.In addition ,during my college years,I was once a Net-bartechnician.So, I have a comparative good command of network application.I amable to operate the computer well.I am skillful in searching for information inInternet.I am a football fan for years.Italian team is my favorite.Anyway,Ifeel great pity for our country’s team.
I always believe that one will easily lag behind unless he keeps on learning.Of course, if I am given a chance to study ****** in this famous University,Iwill stare no effort to master a good command of advance ******.

考研原因 (reasons for my choice)

There are several reasons.
I have been deeply impressed by the academic atmosphere when I came here lastsummer. In my opinion, as one of the most famous ******in our country, itprovide people with enough room to get further enrichment . This is the firstreason.
The second one is I am long for doing research in ******throughout my life. Itsa pleasure to be with my favorite ******for lifetime. I suppose this is themost important factor in my decision.
Thirdly, I learnt a lot from my *****job during the past two years. However, Ithink further study is still urgent for me to realize self-value. Life isprecious. It is necessary to seize any chance for self-development, especiallyin this competitive modern world.
In a word, I am looking forward to making a solid foundation for futureprofession after two years study here.

研究生期间你的计划 (plans in the postgraduate study)

First, I hope I can form systematic view of *****. As for ******, my expresswish is to get a complete comprehension of the formation and development aswell as **************. If possible, I will go on with my study for doctoratedegree.
In a word, I am looking forward to making a solid foundation for futureprofession after two years study here.

(
简单了一些,望高手补充)

4 .
介绍你的家乡(about hometown)

I am from  , a famous city with a long history over 2,200 years. It iscalled “Rong Cheng ” because there were lots of banians even 900 years ago. Thecity lies in the eastern part of the province. It is the center of politics,economy and culture. Many celebrities were born here, for instance, Yanfu, XieBingxin, Lin Zexu and so on . . You know, there is a saying that “The greatnessof a man lends a glory to a place”. I think the city really deserves it. Thetop three artware are Shoushan Stone, cattle-horn combs and bodilesslacquerware. In addition, it is famous for the hot springs. Theyare known for high-quality.Visitors athome and abroad feel it comfortable bathing here.There is my belovedhometown.

你的家庭(about family)

There are four members in my family; my parents, my cute cat of 9 years old and
me. My father is a technician in the Fujian TV station. He often goes out on b
usiness. So most of the housework is done by my industrious mom. Climbing at weekendsis our common interest. The fresh air and natural beauty can help us get rid oftiredness. They can strengthen our relation, too.During my prepareing forcoming here,my parents’love and support have always been my power.and I hope infuture I wil be able to repay them.

你的大学(about university)

**********University is the oldest one in the province. It was founded in*******and covers an area of over******* mu. The building area is************square meters. It develops into a comprehensive university withefforts of generations, especially after the reform and opening up. It takesthe lead among the *********universities with nice teaching and scientificresearch ability. The library has a storage of *******books. . variousresearch institutes are set up including 52 research centers. There areteaching research experimental bases. For example, the computer center,analyzing-test center, modern education technical center and so on.

二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:英语口语 完整版 Postgraduate Experimental Universities 英语口语 University department interview capital

已有 2 人评分经验 论坛币 热心指数 收起 理由
fhygpjm + 60 + 60 补偿
小张在线 + 40 + 1 精彩帖子

总评分: 经验 + 100  论坛币 + 60  热心指数 + 1   查看全部评分

本帖被以下文库推荐

什么是空?上不怨天,下不尤人;
什么是戒?己所不欲,勿施于人;
什么是清静?诸恶莫作,众善奉行。
沙发
天地之渊 发表于 2014-2-28 08:58:40 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
支持一下

使用道具

藤椅
yeting2000 在职认证  发表于 2014-2-28 09:02:23 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
好帖子,支持一下。

使用道具

板凳
xiaozvvv 发表于 2014-2-28 10:02:26 来自手机 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群

使用道具

报纸
林永杰 发表于 2014-3-1 10:14:27 来自手机 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
曲歌99 发表于 2014-2-28 08:51
英语口语复试完整版
1. 自我介绍(self-introduce)
Good morning. I am glad to be here for this int ...
it is my favorite part.

使用道具

谢谢分享

使用道具

sangmaoqiang 发表于 2014-3-4 13:54:22 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
  1. 2.考研原因 (reasons for my choice)

2. There are several reasons.
  3. I have been deeply impressed by the academic atmosphere when I came here lastsummer. In my opinion, as one of the most famous ******in our country, itprovide people with enough room to get further enrichment . This is the firstreason.
  4. The second one is I am long for doing research in ******throughout my life. Itsa pleasure to be with my favorite ******for lifetime. I suppose this is themost important factor in my decision.
  5. Thirdly, I learnt a lot from my *****job during the past two years. However, Ithink further study is still urgent for me to realize self-value. Life isprecious. It is necessary to seize any chance for self-development, especiallyin this competitive modern world.
  6. In a word, I am looking forward to making a solid foundation for futureprofession after two years study here.

7. 3.研究生期间你的计划 (plans in the postgraduate study)

8. First, I hope I can form systematic view of *****. As for ******, my expresswish is to get a complete comprehension of the formation and development aswell as **************. If possible, I will go on with my study for doctoratedegree.
  9. In a word, I am looking forward to making a solid foundation for futureprofession after two years study here
复制代码
it is my favorite part.
做成功的投资人

使用道具

Khunnie0624 发表于 2014-3-7 01:45:15 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
顶顶

使用道具

Secret. 发表于 2014-3-10 12:59:49 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
~\(≧▽≦)/~

使用道具

xiangsi4444 发表于 2014-3-11 11:30:55 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
aaaa

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 18:00