【小必商务】关于误会与解释的双语句子分享
I'm sorry, I must have misunderstood.对不起,一定是我误解了。
Did you mean…?您的意思是……?
I think I caught the wrong meaning.我想我理解错了。
So what you're saying is…那么您的意思是……
I thought you meant…我本以为您的意思是……
I was under the impression that…我本来觉得……
I was under the understanding that…我本来以为……
It was my understanding that…我原以为……
Don't you mean…?难道您的意思是……
Can you explain that again for me?您能否再给我解释一遍?
I don't think I've got your meaning.我想我没有理解您的意思。
面试英语口语 http://www.spiiker.com/interview/index.jsp
What was it that you meant?您原本的意思是什么?
Let me clarify…让我澄清一下……
We aren't on the same page.我们的理解有出入。
Let me explain it to you again.我再给您解释一遍。
You've got the wrong idea.您理解错了。
I must not have communicated clearly.我肯定没说清楚。
Let's try that one more time.我们再明确一下。
What I meant was…我本来的意思是……
What did you understand?您理解成什么了?