应届毕业生专属福利!

求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
The best price for CHUAN DI XIA TOUR in Beijing ( Car rent+Driver+Translator+Guide=RMB 600/day)

It is such a sunny day and the weather is too good to be missed, so why not rent a car and drive to, about 130 kilometers from Beijing .
The village is surrounded by mountains belonging to the Taihang Mountain Range. It is rather isolated, and has managed to preserve more than 70 houses, including 500 rooms, first built during the Ming or Qing dynasties (1368-1911).

The whole village, since most of the houses are old, looks very antique in style and exquisite in arrangement. It has been called " China 's Pompeii ". Pompeii was an ancient Italian city destroyed in AD 79 by eruption of Mt. Vesuvius .

The village first boomed in the late Qing Dynasty (1644-1911) for producing rice, fur and coal. The products made local people rather rich, so they built big and exquisite houses.

When the Sino-Japanese War broke out in 1895, most of the village's men joined the army and dispersed around the country. At the end of the last century, many young people made their fortune elsewhere. Now there are only about 40 families left. Thus, there are more spare houses in the village and luckily the ancient houses are well kept.

The local people are very kind, no one will refuse a visit to their home. They said they never locked their doors at night because there had never been any cases of stealing.

The houses there have almost no decoration except for bunches of golden corn. These are hung high on the gate, under the eaves or on the windowsill, which makes them look full of happiness. Local farmers said they aimed to show their fortune and wishes for a good harvest in the new year.  
www.youtubeqq.com

Car rent/Driver/Translator/Guide/in Beijng(RMB 600/day;RMB 6000/month for all Service)

Hi,dear visiters,welcome to Beijing.i am Wu zhenfeng(English name Sting), it's my pleasure to guide you and your friendsl to every place in Beijing.
i am 36 years old,Ten years of experience in English translation and interpretation in Beijing,i am a fluent oral English speaker.

Five years Car Driving Service experience in Beijing.i am a professional driver.a famous writer too.

One year background and life experiences in Germany,on time,polite.honest is my habit.never smoking,never drinking.

hope to make friends with you all.

Contact me now :13801385744 Mr.WU(beijing)
Email Address: sting83003@yahoo.com.cn

welcome to beijing

Plus:if ur tour is less 100 kilometers,RMB 300 is best price for all service(car+driver+tour guide+translator+100 kilometer less/day=RMB300.
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:Pompeii Village Beijing China Dixia Beijing Village Tour Dixia Pompeii

北京安装卫星电视,卫星天线,维修,换卡,升级,续费13801385744 吴先生
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加好友,备注cda
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 13:56