应届毕业生专属福利!

求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
I cannot tell you how much I hate these things, and while I admit I have failed more times than I hoped for, I felt that it was still a good journey overall, and I'd like to share a little wisdom.

1. Read the damn book.
I honestly hope that you didn't have to pay out of pocket yourself (I did), but if you did, make sure that it worth every dollar you spent by read the book. I know it is often tempting to just read the review notes, but fact is, those who are taking Online Course (OCs) are generally relatively new to the industry, so a more repetitive and overly detailed introduction is not necessarily bad.

2. Remember, quiz is way way easier than actual exam.
The quiz questions on the exam will be annoying. They will be new. They will be obscure.
So first time around I figured, oh, then I won't do the practice, since it's too easy. Wrong!
Do them all, and then some.

3. You need to actually learn something.
It is very tempting to find shortcut and memorize only those "key points". Here's the thing, OCs doesn't work that way, you actually should try to make sense of the material, such as the policy forms, the contract law, the COPE details, the reinsurance types etc. Until you could teach someone else in your own words, you haven't understand it well enough.

4. While OCs are exams, don't prepare them as a full-length actuarial exam
When all's said and done, each OC should take 1 hour to complete. It's multiple choice, so it's often you know it immediately or not. Spend only a few weeks and study intensely. With all honesty, passing them with only 2 weeks dedicated to each is quite doable.

More posts to follow.

二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:Success Courses Course ONLINE onlin yourself journey overall Online cannot

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are
沙发
iiooiookoo 发表于 2014-6-12 08:48:40 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
whei shen me ni yao jiang ying wen?

使用道具

藤椅
iiooiookoo 发表于 2014-6-12 08:52:45 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
quiz不能说比真题简单吧。只是考的内容不太一样。大部分知识点也是重合的,只是别指望把quiz当成题库来练习就对了,其实考试和建模型一样,学习一套好的思维方法才是关键,过度拟合考试内容,指望题海战术,只会导致脑子越来越不灵活,甚至过拟合。

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 15:46