应届毕业生专属福利!

求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币

众所周知。考研英语作文写作开头结尾要出色,因为是阅卷老师会重点看的地方,也是文章主旨或结论的展现部分,因此,写好这部分对于取得高分很重要,今天我就总结出一些结尾的出彩句子,供大家参考!

1. Itis hoped that we should placemuch emphasis on/pay more attention to...

例句:It is hoped that we should pay more attention to the problemsofunemployment.

2.Only in this way/only when/onlythrough..., will/can we...

例句:It is only if all sides of society take their roles fullythat we willachieve the society we want.

3. Aslong as..., we will be ableto.../the problems is bound to...

例句:As long as we persist in spreading scientific knowledge amongthemasses, all the superstitions are bound to go out of our life.

4. Inthe course of time/In a longrun/In the long term, sth. is more likely/bound/sureto...

例句:In a long run, the practice of birth control is believed todo a greatbenefit to the future of China.

5. Ina word, there is every/littlechance/probability/possibility that...in time tocome.

例句:In a word, there is every chance that this wise move ineconomicconstruction will acquire a broader significance in time to come.

6.Anything/anyone that/who...willhave to...

例句:Anyone who has a strong bias against China will have tothreat her withincreased respect.

7. Itis high time that...

例句:It is high time that the issue were to be solved so as to promotetheeconomic development.

8. Weshould do our best ineliminating...

例句:We should do our best in eliminating air pollution.

9.The problem is not...; the problemis...

例句:The problem is not that we cannot do it; the problem is thatwe hate todo such nasty things.

10.Inorder to..., we must...

例句:In order to make our world a better place in which to live,we mustlearn to live in harmony with all wildlife species.

11.Allthe above evidence/experience/facts goes to show that...

例句:All the above evidence goes to show that the birth ofcomputer hasbenefited our life greatly.

12.Nosurprising/ It is apparent thatthe task of...demands/requires/deservesimmediate/serious/considerableattention/consideration.

例句:It is, therefore, apparent that the task of fighting againstcorruptionrequires considerable consideration now.

13.Wecan come to the conclusionthat...

例句:We can come to theconclusion that living oncampus is the best way of learning independence, andof understanding otherpeople and society at large.

14.Wethen have reasons to beconfident that in the near future...

例句:We then have reasons to be confident that in the near future,no childis forced out of school because of poverty.

15.Mysuggestion is that...;otherwise...

例句:My suggestion is that effective measures should be taken tocheckpopulation growth; otherwise, the potential consequences are unimaginable.

16.Asfor me, I have always beentaking care to... So, I...

例句:As for me, I have always been taking care to choose a goaland a rightpath before doing anything important. Then I will work hard andperseveringly.So, I have made some achievements and I will do better.

17.SoI believe a...tomorrow...will beachieved through efforts of every person.

例句:So I believe a safe tomorrow of less car accidents will beachievedthrough efforts of every person.

18.Therefore,we should notonly...but...as well.

例句:Therefore, we should not only realize that competition andcooperation,like two sides of the coin, have to go hand in hand, but fix moreattention onhow to make full use of cooperation as well.

19.Inshort, ...are the major problemsto be solved to...

例句:In short, shortage of water,decrease of fertilefields and environmental pollution are the major problemsto be solved toincrease grain production.

20.Whois to say that...?

例句:Who is to say that ourscientists may notprovide a better theory?

一篇作文就好比一个故事,好的开头吸引大家读下去,而结尾如何决定大家对这篇文章的最终评价,所以说童鞋们一定要开好头,结好尾,为自己考研英语写作赢得高分!

二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:考研英语作文 英语作文 考研英语 independence significance 考研英语 作文

沙发
smile108 发表于 2014-9-28 19:31:13 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
赞一个,表示我每次英语大考的作文都是这么过的,哈哈

使用道具

藤椅
fjrong 在职认证  发表于 2014-9-28 19:34:45 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
果断收藏,学习

使用道具

板凳
gjl2011 发表于 2014-9-29 09:31:32 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群
谢谢了

使用道具

报纸
85691082 在职认证  企业认证  发表于 2014-9-29 10:42:30 来自手机 |只看作者 |坛友微信交流群

很好

使用道具

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加JingGuanBbs
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 07:11