应届毕业生专属福利!

求职就业群
赵安豆老师微信:zhaoandou666

经管之家联合CDA

送您一个全额奖学金名额~ !

感谢您参与论坛问题回答

经管之家送您两个论坛币!

+2 论坛币
<p><font color="Red" size="5"><b>版主留言:书中图片为空白,请谨慎下载!</b></font><br></p><p><br></p><p>Title: <span id="btAsinTitle">Technical Analysis of Stock Trends</span><br>Author: <a href="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url?%5Fencoding=UTF8&amp;search-type=ss&amp;index=books&amp;field-author=Robert%20D.%20Edwards"><font color="#003399">Robert D. Edwards</font></a> (Author), <a href="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url?%5Fencoding=UTF8&amp;search-type=ss&amp;index=books&amp;field-author=John%20Magee"><font color="#003399">John Magee</font></a> (Author)<br>Format: PDF<br>Language: English<br>Edition: Eight<br>Type: Book<br>Description:<br><strong><font color="#cc6600" size="3">Editorial Reviews<br></font></strong></p><div class="content"><strong>Book Description</strong><br><i>Technical Analysis of Stock Trends, 8th Edition,</i> is a critical reference for investors--especially in today's tumultuous markets. This seminal book--the first to produce a methodology for interpreting and profiting from the predictable behavior of investors and markets--revolutionized technical investment approaches and continues to show traders and investors how to make money regardless of what the market is doing. <p>Now, with the addition of noted technical analysis authority W. H. Charles Bassetti (editor)--as well as charts and graphs that pertain to today's market environment and major stocks--this completely updated and revised edition confirms the wisdom of the original work for today's markets. Technical traders and chartists will turn to it for: </p><p>* Information on utilizing electronic markets, the Internet, wireless communications, and new exchanges, plus current ideas on portfolio management and risk management <br>* Chapters on futures and derivatives charting and trading <br>* Expanded treatment of "runaway" markets--to help put the recent Internet stock craze in perspective </p><p>"Chart formations," states Charles Bassetti in the preface, "are the language of the market." <i>Technical Analysis of Stock Trends, 8th Edition,</i> translates that language for a new generation of technical traders and investors. <br><br><b>Book Description</b><br></p><p><i>Technical Analysis of Stock Trends, 8th Edition,</i> is a critical reference for investors--especially in today's tumultuous markets. This seminal book--the first to produce a methodology for interpreting and profiting from the predictable behavior of investors and markets--revolutionized technical investment approaches and continues to show traders and investors how to make money regardless of what the market is doing. </p><p></p><p>Now, with the addition of noted technical analysis authority W. H. Charles Bassetti (editor)--as well as charts and graphs that pertain to today's market environment and major stocks--this completely updated and revised edition confirms the wisdom of the original work for today's markets. Technical traders and chartists will turn to it for: </p><p></p><p>* Information on utilizing electronic markets, the Internet, wireless communications, and new exchanges, plus current ideas on portfolio management and risk management </p><p>* Chapters on futures and derivatives charting and trading </p><p>* Expanded treatment of ""runaway"" markets--to help put the recent Internet stock craze in perspective </p><p></p><p>""Chart formations,"" states Charles Bassetti in the preface, ""are the language of the market."" <i>Technical Analysis of Stock Trends, 8th Edition,</i> translates that language for a new generation of technical traders and investors." </p></div><p></p><p></p><p> 223175.rar (3.76 MB, 需要: 2 个论坛币) 本附件包括:
  • Robert D. Edwards-Technical Analysis of Stock Trends 8thE.pdf
<br></p>
二维码

扫码加我 拉你入群

请注明:姓名-公司-职位

以便审核进群资格,未注明则拒绝

关键词:Technical Analysis Edwards Analysi alysis 下载 Analysis Robert Stock Trends

薪火相傳All books are in PDF format unless told to the contrary.All books are sold out at 2 dollars.Responses to my topics will encourage more.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 我要注册

本版微信群
加好友,备注jr
拉您进交流群

京ICP备16021002-2号 京B2-20170662号 京公网安备 11010802022788号 论坛法律顾问:王进律师 知识产权保护声明   免责及隐私声明

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 11:06